House or Nate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

House or Nate?

It's been almost a year now.  We gave up Eddie and two other players for Nate.  Nate looked like he was coming on in the playoffs last season.  This year he has been off all season.  

House has been terrific for Miami so far and watching Nate continually miss threes has me wondering what others think about if we would be better off with Eddie.  Eddie was not playing well last  year when we got rid of him but the more I see Nate miss open looks I wonder if we made the right move.

I like Nate and see his ability but he just has not performed well enough this year.  Delonte coming back may make all the difference, we will see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: House or Nate?

House is perfect for Miami because Lebron and Wade handle the ball a lot. 

Nate's performance against the Lakers at Staples was why the Celtics traded for him. It's just unfortunate he's not playing well most of the time lately. 

If I remember correctly back in November fans here were saying Nate should start instead of Rondo.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I would take Nate.....he doesn't hit as many big shots....but that is all House can do...Nate needs confidence...he has the skills to handle the ball, hit three's, and get to the rim...Eddie doesn't.....like Rondo's free throws....it's all in Nate's head....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

P34 when there was a call for Nate to start over Rondo.  We could have had those people committed and put away based on that crazy assumption.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: House or Nate?:
    P34 when there was a call for Nate to start over Rondo.  We could have had those people committed and put away based on that crazy assumption.
    Posted by concord27

LOL, yea that was pretty crazy, wasn't it!   Those were crazy people.

I was originally a Nate fan but to be honest, given what we need, I slightly lean toward saying Eddie was better for us.   If Nate can't get to the basket and can't defend and can't play back up point, then what is his REAL (not theoretical) advantage over Eddie?   Nate is certainly not a better shooter.

Its all moot now, anyway.  We have Nate unless Danny makes some move in the next few weeks.   So, let's pull for him to get his offense back.

Sections
Shortcuts