Houston just punched someone in the grill for their second straight loss!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Houston just punched someone in the grill for their second straight loss!!!!!!

I know I am a hypocrite.  Without Kyle Lowry and Kevin Martin, maybe those so brash should eat some humble pie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Houston just punched someone in the grill for their second straight loss!!!!!!

In Response to Houston just punched someone in the grill for their second straight loss!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I know I am a hypocrite.  Without Kyle Lowry and Kevin Martin, maybe those so brash should eat some humble pie.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I'm a hypocrite, too....lol....I already posted this under Kevin McHale - hoping to hide it!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Re: Houston just punched someone in the grill for their second straight loss!!!!!!

I wish Rondo could have a 3 point shot like Dragic who I think is an all around underrated PG

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

I think i heard the play by play guys say Huston out scored the Lakers 24 to 9, after Kobe came back in the game!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think it's hilarious the Lakers trolls keep coming over here.  The Lakers aren't going anywhere this year.  It's obvious.  But they just cant see it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think it's hilarious the Lakers trolls keep coming over here.  The Lakers aren't going anywhere this year.  It's obvious.  But they just cant see it.