Houston Rockets May Make Offer for Rajon Rondo!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from H53. Show H53's posts

Re: Houston Rockets May Make Offer for Rajon Rondo!

This is my first post.  Drives me nuts to see all the Rondo bashing.  If DWade did not mash him and dislocate his elbow the Cs would have had another title - without a doubt.  That he came back after that injury and played showed incredible guts.  I think he can be a great leader on the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Rondo is only interested in being considered the best point guard. Winning comes second.

Stats come first because he believes that they define All Stars in the regular season. In the play-offs Winning comes first, because that is what the best player do.

The Celtics now fit his recipe for the regular season (unless the new coach doesn't like Rondo being incharge), but without being a serious post season contender for some time to come, he will want to go elsewhere.

Wait until he shows that he has recovered from his injury, and then get the best deal possible.

Cancers must be removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to H53's comment:

This is my first post.  Drives me nuts to see all the Rondo bashing.  If DWade did not mash him and dislocate his elbow the Cs would have had another title - without a doubt.  That he came back after that injury and played showed incredible guts.  I think he can be a great leader on the team.

Team leader? See Doc vs un-named player during Houston game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Who do we get for a PG that averages double figures in pts/assts per game? A PG that can give you 10-13 rebounds on some nights? At six foot one?

I, like others here, have thought maybe we should trade RR but, then I think, why? He's cleary one of (if not THE) best PG in the game today. RR could have a chance to really shine this year if healthy. No more "Big Three" hanging over him. He likes the spotlight and here's his chance. If we trade him, we'll never know what could have been this year. I'm absolutely convinced we keep him. 

I see RR to Oly highlights in my head. I think RR will really enjoy Oly and these 2 together could be something else to watch. Nope, RR is the jewel on these Celts. Keep him.

Do what I do. Look at the players in next years draft. Yeah, Wiggins is there but, we are not getting him. We have 2 picks and we have picks to trade. Next year we use those picks and maybe move up a few. Aaron Harrison-Kentuckey? Willie Cauley-Stein? We could potentially land both of those players. I mean, DA is sitting very pretty right now IMO.