Houston Rockets Smack, Chop, Punch, and Kick Lakers' Bony Grill 2 Games Below .500!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Houston Rockets Smack, Chop, Punch, and Kick Lakers' Bony Grill 2 Games Below .500!

If I hear DH say "at the end of the day"  again I think I am going to throw up.  He says that every other sentence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Houston Rockets Smack, Chop, Punch, and Kick Lakers' Bony Grill 2 Games Below .500!

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

KevinDing Dwight again complained about teammates not covering for him in help defense: "We all have to communicate better."7 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Come on, Dwight! Since when did a D'Antoni coached team ever play defense?

[/QUOTE]

other than shot blocking ability Howard is not that good defensively... he is frequently out of position and doesnt seem to be engaged...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

other than shot blocking ability Howard is not that good defensively... he is frequently out of position and doesnt seem to be engaged...

[/QUOTE]

If Dwight wants a championship then he should play for Doc Rivers.

[/QUOTE]

Even Pau wouldn't be hurt in Boston.  Doc would have him playing.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Laker D succks..It was amazing to see how many wide open shots rockets got in the fourth..

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

D'Antoni doesn't preach defense. In NY he was lucky he had a few guys that could play d. This isn't Pringles fault, this isn't fat stupid Mike Brown's fault. This is a poorly constructed team. Even if the starting 5 were healthy there bench is terrible. Steve Blake not playing makes there bench actually look better because meeks is getting those minutes. Not much of an improvement though.

The trolls are so stupid. Like I said they should have re-signed sessions and kept Bynum. I gaurantee you the BS he's pulling in Philly wouldn't have happened here and at least there would be some semblance of chemistry and LA wouldn't lose to the teams they are losing to. Bottom line this is a bad team. Well I won't go that far they will be a playoff team because of Kobe, but not a championship calibur team.

Oh BTW Wheel chair crippledick didn't LA blow a 17 point lead last night? Yeah they did sucka!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Laugh at my team you got nothing going on beatch.

[/QUOTE]

It is a team whose sum of it parts is less than they are individually.  The Lakers have had a dream schedule and are 8-10.  They had Bickerstaff who seemed to know how to run the team and put in a guy who will be blamed from here on in.  It is all beautiful karma.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What a team player.

The Lakers fell to 1-7 this season when Bryant scores 30 points or more. 

"We need to share the ball again," Howard said after the game, making a not-so-vague reference to Bryant's disproportional shot total. 

Bryant might have had a little extra cooking other than just going for a win. After shootaround Tuesday morning, I mentioned to him that he was just 52 points from 30,000 for his career and he hadn't had a 50-point game since his 61 against D'Antoni's New York Knicks in Madison Square Garden in February 2009. 

"Really? It's been three years since I got 50?" Bryant said. "OK. I'll get it tonight." 

He wanted so much to say  "see I told you I could get 50 if I wanted"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

It really is hilarious.

The Lakers have a better record than only 3 teams  in the West.

All summer everyone so excited about Dwight Howard and Steve Nash?

if you know hoops at all you would know that team was badly put together.

This isn't a video game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

This is funny, no sight of Bloggety and 34 Wheelchair. they can show up every time the Celtics lose but can't take it when the Lakers go down? come on boyz  MAN UP. you can dish it out but not take it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

how do you post a pic? Got a nice one of Kobe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Dwight wants a championship then he should play for Doc Rivers.

[/QUOTE]

would we want him......;-)..?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

This is what Bloopy-GK is doing to his computer screen right now.

[/QUOTE]

That is the post of the week!!!!! Blog-Blop don't take it out on that communication device!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is funny, no sight of Bloggety and 34 Wheelchair. they can show up every time the Celtics lose but can't take it when the Lakers go down? come on boyz  MAN UP. you can dish it out but not take it.

[/QUOTE]

you realize they are one in the same right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

and no blogety ploop!doesnt get any sweeter than this!...all is well!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

It was a great game, wasn't it?

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

Sections
Shortcuts