Houston Rockets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Houston Rockets?

Wow,  maybe Harden is better than I thought.  45 pts last night on 19 shots.  Pretty efficient.  Omar  was ofer but had 19 boards and I am sure played good defense.  Linsanity? 21 pts, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists.  Rockets 2-0 on the road.   Wonder why they aren't having chemistry problems.  I know its eary.  But it is what it is.  They have two wins and we have 2 losses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Houston Rockets?

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Wow,  maybe Harden is better than I thought.  45 pts last night on 19 shots.  Pretty efficient.  Omar  was ofer but had 19 boards and I am sure played good defense.  Linsanity? 21 pts, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists.  Rockets 2-0 on the road.   Wonder why they aren't having chemistry problems.  I know its eary.  But it is what it is.  They have two wins and we have 2 losses.

Agree that Harden is proving to be a great player.  It will be interesting to see if he can continue throughout the season.  Good point that they aren't having chemistry problems similar to what the Celtics are experiencing.  They also have many new players and they seem to have developed team chemistry quickly. 

Sections
Shortcuts