Houston- You have a problem!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Houston- You have a problem!!

OK just a little overboard.  To me this is a HUGE game.  We just played these guys a little while ago and got our butts handed over to us.  We were playing awful at the time.  Fast forward and here we are playing our best of the season.  A truly good team would definetly take care of business when playing this scenario.  The old Bird teams,  when they lost a game, it was a virtual lock that they would win the next one.  If a team beat them,  the next time they played it was a virtual lock they would win that game.

If we truly are a very good team we will win this game.  Not saying we can't still be good if we lose, but we have to pay back to these guys.  I will be interested on our defense this game. We didn't play that bad of a game against them either. Gave up 101 pts.  We just could not throw it in the ocean at that time.  We let a guy named Smith pop us for 20 pts.

I think we get our paypack on Friday.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Houston- You have a problem!!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

We will beat Houston.

OK that is 2 that think we win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Ido too. The Celtics are playing great defensively and the bench is finally coming together. Houston win would be a step in the right direction

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am still trying to figure out why AB only played 18-minutes last night! If he is healthy, and matches up against Hardin, the C's win!

I would also like to see JG (not PP) covering Parsons. He killed us the last game! 

Roll C's!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

I am still trying to figure out why AB only played 18-minutes last night! If he is healthy, and matches up against Hardin, the C's win!

I would also like to see JG (not PP) covering Parsons. He killed us the last game! 

Roll C's!! 

He was one point under his season average.  Pierce shot horrible  but Parson didn't kill us.  Our complete team shooting was what done us in.  That and someone named smith was that real killer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think houston will come in very tired.  AB is perfectly suited to clip the beard.  Should be allsystems go but you never know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Roll C's!! 

hes still returning, remember. Only 5 games back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

If I remember correctly, we haven't won many games against them for the past few years.  Does anyone know what our win/loss record is for the past 5 years? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Roll C's!! 

I think maybe it was because the players that were in there were playing pretty good ball.  Why change the players when its working?  Doesn't hurt to let AB get less minutes.  Every game he plays in means his shoulders are getting stronger and less likely to re injure.   I loved Doc keeping PP AB RR and even KG on the bench during the game.  Built up the confidence of the guys on the floor.

Sections
Shortcuts