How about Jimmer Fredette?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

How about Jimmer Fredette?

Sacramento is reportedly shopping him to make room for Monta Ellis. If his salary is in the 4 to 5 million range, could we do it? It looks like the team may be more offensively oriented than in years past and Fredette can fill it up when he is hot. I don't know the regs and equations like many on this board so I welcome input from those who do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: How about Jimmer Fredette?

Not a fan of Jimmer. Reminds me of a less athletic Nate Rob. 

C's need to put the ball in Rondos hands and let him dictate. Some nice options on board with Sully, KO, Green and Wallace. Even Brooks will surprise offensively. 

Jimmer hasn't shown he is a play in the league, and I don't think he ever will

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

He is much taller than both Robinson and Rondo. He is also a 2 and not a 1. I expect Bradley to start at the 2 and he is a phenomenal defender. However, who is going to come off the bench and score some points at the 2 slot? Fredette has given better performances when he has been allowed to play for longer stretches.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

In response to hondorondo's comment:

He is much taller than both Robinson and Rondo. He is also a 2 and not a 1. I expect Bradley to start at the 2 and he is a phenomenal defender. However, who is going to come off the bench and score some points at the 2 slot? Fredette has given better performances when he has been allowed to play for longer stretches.

Right now we have Crawford and Brooks, both of whom are two guards who can score, and thats pretty much all they do. I don't know why we would add another guard in that same mold, although Jimmer is a better flat out shooter. Not to mention we have Lee still, that being said I doubt we start the season with the same guards that we have right now.