How about that RONDO DUNK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

How about that RONDO DUNK

WOW, one of the best dunks of the year. Rondo took it to the hole and threw it down with authority. NICE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: How about that RONDO DUNK

Have I said lately how Rondo is the man?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Rondo Skying High , go get'em boy ! Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markp99. Show markp99's posts

Dunk = Awesome!

Jump Shot = Too Hesitant!!

Rondo had many decent opportunities to shoot, but deferred and passed off.  He needs to improve his confidence.  He could be a killer threat with a nice, confident, consistent mid-range jumper!

Go Celts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

BEST Dunk in long time...

He could will the dunk contest if he wanted...

However, I do not like him doing those acrobatic dunks in fear of injury...

Remined me of Dee Brown...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

And one! He was fouled....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Almost as good as Rondos dunk was watching the replay of Bosh standing there, not even taking a step towards Rondo... what a puss

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: How about that RONDO DUNK:
    Almost as good as Rondos dunk was watching the replay of Bosh standing there, not even taking a step towards Rondo... what a puss
    Posted by Karllost

Bosh was just admiring greatness...he should pay for admission...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Has over 50,000 hits on utube...

Announcer said it best about Bosh:, ..."just dont stand there and take a picture, get involved!!!..."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Has over 50,000 hits on utube... Announcer said it best about Bosh:, ..."just dont stand there and take a picture, get involved!!!..."
    Posted by beavis

Remember Bosh trying to get involved in the past? ... 
    I just think he learned his lesson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWlSj7dFVA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'm sure puddin will be on here soon to give a backhanded compliment, downplay his performance, blame him for the finals loss and ask where the jump shot is

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: How about that RONDO DUNK : Remember Bosh trying to get involved in the past? ...  I just think he learned his lesson.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWlSj7dFVA
    Posted by MichBelgium

The Truth Doesn't Lie...

Forgot about that one...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Hey get off Bosh....he was just boxing out for the rebound!!! lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Posted by Karllost

here here, bosh needs a new stat tracked on him, not blocked shots but WATCHED shots.  ha ha ha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Dunk = Awesome! Jump Shot = Too Hesitant!! Rondo had many decent opportunities to shoot, but deferred and passed off.  He needs to improve his confidence.  He could be a killer threat with a nice, confident, consistent mid-range jumper! Go Celts
    Posted by markp99

I would trade that killer dunk any day for a couple of nice, easy, wide open 12 to 15 foot jumpers in the 4th quarter... that he turns down automatically.

Very distressing.

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: How about that RONDO DUNK : I would trade that killer dunk any day for a couple of nice, easy, wide open 12 to 15 foot jumpers in the 4th quarter... that he turns down automatically. Very distressing. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Hahahahahahahahhaha

What a LOSER

exactly 2 hours after i predicted it

Now that DUDDER is gone this board has 2 d-bags, Puddin the hoity toity wet blanket Rondo hater and run the racist

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"exactly 2 hours after i predicted it

Now that DUDDER is gone this board has 2 d-bags, Puddin the hoity toity wet blanket Rondo hater and run the racist"

You called it! Just like clockwork. 

Haters don't realize Rondo is perfect for this team in his dish the rock role. Here's a clue, losers: if Rondo dishes 15 assists or more, Celtics win percentage is upward of 90 percent. When he scores 20 points or so, winning percentage much less. 

Quit worrying about whether he will be a good point guard when Big Three are gone and realize he is a great point guard for us now. 

Also, you don't just pick up a jump shot - some guys never become consistent jump shooters. It's just like anything else. Some guys will never learn to pass the way Rondo does either. 

For the last time, quit worrying about his jump shot right now. But: do worry about his free throw shooting. He does need confidence at the line, and since free throws are largely mental, he can (and does) need to learn to hit those consistently. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

" exactly 2 hours after i predicted it Now that DUDDER is gone this board has 2 d-bags, Puddin the hoity toity wet blanket Rondo hater and run the racist" You called it! Just like clockwork.  Haters don't realize Rondo is perfect for this team in his dish the rock role. Here's a clue, losers: if Rondo dishes 15 assists or more, Celtics win percentage is upward of 90 percent. When he scores 20 points or so, winning percentage much less.  Quit worrying about whether he will be a good point guard when Big Three are gone and realize he is a great point guard for us now.  Also, you don't just pick up a jump shot - some guys never become consistent jump shooters. It's just like anything else. Some guys will never learn to pass the way Rondo does either.  For the last time, quit worrying about his jump shot right now. But: do worry about his free throw shooting. He does need confidence at the line, and since free throws are largely mental, he can (and does) need to learn to hit those consistently. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Bingo!

Puddin either is DUDDER himself or the only other Rondo hater out there who also claims to be a fan of this team...

Sad fan that one, what a bum

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: How about that RONDO DUNK : Bingo! Puddin either is DUDDER himself or the only other Rondo hater out there who also claims to be a fan of this team... Sad fan that one, what a bum
    Posted by rameakap

Rondo had a great dunk last night.  But puddin isn't the only real celtics fan who is concerned about the lack of ability of rondo to play an all around offensive game.  it comes home to roost every playoffs and all fourth quarters of close games when suddenly pierce is the ball handler and i want to take knitting needles to my eyes.

Rondo has a lot of great skills, but is missing the last couple to make him great.  the "perfect" point guard for this team and any team is one who can spread the floor to prevent a 4 on 5 scenario when the game tightens up during nut cupping time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE Also, you don't just pick up a jump shot - some guys never become consistent jump shooters. It's just like anything else. Some guys will never learn to pass the way Rondo does either.  For the last time, quit worrying about his jump shot right now. But: do worry about his free throw shooting. He does need confidence at the line, and since free throws are largely mental, he can (and does) need to learn to hit those consistently. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Well now, BTS, like the jump shot, you don't just pick up FT shooting either. There is a whole lot of fine and gross motor eye-hand coordination involved.

And some guys never become consistent FT shooters.

You do need confidence at the line and since FT shooting is largely mental, wouldn't you think that if Rondo were going to learn it, he would have already done so by now?

Me.... worried???

If Rondo isn't concerned... why should I be?

Beside we are 7 and 2 already...  and young Rondo is kickin' it!Wink

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pud,
    You are right to be concerned about this unique talent.  He needs to be able to hit seventy five per cent of free throw shots and knock down 15 to 20 ft jump shots when left wide open. I have been concerned he is still bricking them but he makes several plays almost every game that carry this team.  He is that good and Rondo needs to keep at shooting until he can improve.  He will improve that is a given.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

It doesnt matter wether Rondo can hit a jump shot or free throw for me what matter most is his leadership to bring W to boston. Every player has specialty in playing basketball and for Rondo its his ability to spot his teamates for a good shot. His other unique talent is his ability to penetrate and create his own shot, next his quick hands for stealing balls and lastly his pesky defense so lets enjoy his play and wait for another banner year of our BOSTON CELTICS!
    NO BODY DOES IT BETTER THAN THE BOSTON CELTICS!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

D. Williams, D. Rose, and CP3 can hit jump shots and free throws ... but I don't see any of them with a ring, or helping their teams to the finals...

Sections
Shortcuts