How about this trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

How about this trade?

http://kingjamesgospel.com/2012/12/20/trade-rumors-nba-news-2012-gasol-varejao/

Boston Celtics receive: DeMarcus Cousins
    Sacramento Kings receive: first-round pick (from Boston), first-round pick (from Indiana), Tyler Hansbrough
    Indiana Pacers receive: Brandon Bass

It is no secret why the Celtics would covet Cousins and Indiana is looking for an upgrade off the bench from Psycho T.

Sacramento meanwhile, rids itself of one headache and receives two first-round picks in the process. Of course, the picks would come in different years, giving the Kings the flexibility of having multiple first round selections in multiple years. Whether it is moving up in a draft, or using the picks to acquire a valued player, Sacramento would have options to help accelerate the rebuilding process.

While he is certainly a handful, Cousins would be put in position to thrive in Boston. He would have a large role on a championship contender, while also being under the tutelage of Kevin Garnett.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: How about this trade?

Cousins would be great, but I read where SAC doesn't want to trade him right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Cousins would be great, but I read where SAC doesn't want to trade him right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

crap... It's too good to be true anyway. Still hoping for Gortat then.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivanc. Show kivanc's posts

I think Pscyho T is a better player than Bass. Why would Indiana lose him and a pick for Bass is beyond me. 

From SAC point of view, I wouldn't that either. Cousins is too talented to give up.

I would be thrilled to have DeMarcus Cousins but I don't see it happening.

In response to srinivasa's comment:

Sacramento Kings receive: first-round pick (from Boston), first-round pick (from Indiana), Tyler Hansbrough

It is no secret why the Celtics would covet Cousins and Indiana is looking for an upgrade off the bench from Psycho T.

Sacramento meanwhile, rids itself of one headache and receives two first-round picks in the process. Of course, the picks would come in different years, giving the Kings the flexibility of having multiple first round selections in multiple years. Whether it is moving up in a draft, or using the picks to acquire a valued player, Sacramento would have options to help accelerate the rebuilding process.

While he is certainly a handful, Cousins would be put in position to thrive in Boston. He would have a large role on a championship contender, while also being under the tutelage of Kevin Garnett.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Let me get this straight.  The Pacers send Hansbough and a first round pick for Bass?  Why on earth would the Pacers do something like that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Let me get this straight.  The Pacers send Hansbough and a first round pick for Bass?  Why on earth would the Pacers do something like that?

Yep. That would not happen in a thousand years.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

He would be a great addition to the Celtics.  We had several threads about him last season.  He is a great player but definitely has some emotional issues.  Although, the risk of trading for him is definitely worthwhile.  I just don't see it happening. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I think we're barking up the wrong tree.  It would be extremely difficult to obtain Cousins.

However, I think a better option would be Jason Thompson.  He's young, athletic and is already signed for the next 3 or 4 years at a very modest contract.

Jason Thompson or, as a fall back, try to pry J.J. Hickson from Portland.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Fierce, you're on to something.  More size and athleticism, all while getting younger.

I like it.

Sections
Shortcuts