How appropriate...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

Re: How appropriate...

Thank you BloggetyBloop!

:)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You broke your word in less than 25 mins - how appropriate!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What a loser - you welched on a bet, then you promised to leave me alone, and broke your word in 25 mins..................you are hiding your total lack of knowledge with these little mind games, but we both know the truth, don't we???

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

What a loser - you welched on a bet, then you promised to leave me alone, and broke your word in 25 mins..................you are hiding your total lack of knowledge with these little mind games, but we both know the truth, don't we???

You are 1 strange dude. What kind of mind games are you referring to? You asked for me to leave you alone and I have yet to respond to you directly ever since. I cannot help that you say and have said ridiculous things in the past. You have been responding to everything that I say and then you get upset when I respond to you. Ever heard of a hypocrite? Now, please leave me alone before I have to report you. Thanks, and have a great Monday!

NOT TRUE, and you know it!!!  Go ahead and report me - I am not afraid of you!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Still resonding??  WOW, you have a serious problem!!

Sections
Shortcuts