How bout them Cardinals!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

How bout them Cardinals!!!

It's a great time for all of us in Cardinal Nation!!  Life is good when you can root for great teams like the Cardinals and the Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scarymemo. Show scarymemo's posts

Re: How bout them Cardinals!!!

Even the Cardinals have won more titles than the Celtics in the last 25 years. In fact no team in any sport has won as many titles as the Lakers in the last 25 years. The Lakers, best franchise in history.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!!:
    [QUOTE]Even the Cardinals have won more titles than the Celtics in the last 25 years. In fact no team in any sport has won as many titles as the Lakers in the last 25 years. The Lakers, best franchise in history.
    Posted by scarymemo[/QUOTE]
    \
    Yankee fans might disagree with you, but who cares, you're a disagreeable person!

Enjoy the lockout, because the lakers drought started with the MAVS wasting them in four.............koME is at 5 and holding!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scarymemo. Show scarymemo's posts

Boston loves droughts. It took almost 100 for the Red Sox to win anything, the Boston Patriots never won anything, The Celtics went almost a quarter of a century without anything and are now in the beginning of another drought.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Boston loves droughts. It took almost 100 for the Red Sox to win anything, the Boston Patriots never won anything, The Celtics went almost a quarter of a century without anything and are now in the beginning of another drought.

5 for 5 baby - 5 posts - 5 posts of total garbage!

You're on a roll!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scarymemo. Show scarymemo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : Boston has a team in the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL. And all of them won a championship in the last decade.  When was the last time LA had an NFL team? LA has an NFL drought?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    No, Boston has not had a football team since 1971. Hockey isn't really a sport, it's more like wrestling, with all the brawls. Not winning a baseball title since 1918, that's 93 years, is nothing to be proud of.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : No, Boston has not had a football team since 1971. Hockey isn't really a sport, it's more like wrestling, with all the brawls. Not winning a baseball title since 1918, that's 93 years, is nothing to be proud of.

Chicago Cubs - 1908 - 103 years
    Texas Rangers/Washington Senators - NEVER - 50 years
    Minnesota Vikings - NEVER - established 1961
    New York Knicks - 1973
    Nets - 1977 - ABA  - so never
    Utah/New Orleans Jazz - never established 1974
    Cleveland Indians - 1948

Get a life, man!!
    How about them Mavs takin' it to them lakers!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : No, Boston has not had a football team since 1971. Hockey isn't really a sport, it's more like wrestling, with all the brawls. Not winning a baseball title since 1918, that's 93 years, is nothing to be proud of.

Boston sports fans see and hear this every Sunday night:

Sunday Night Football on NBC 
    The only game that you have to see 
    Don't need a ticket, all you need's a TV 
    Cause the NFL rocks on NBC

LA sports fans watch reruns of this:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : You're an fool.

Hey everyone - I'm AN fool!!

I'm so proud to be AN fool!  Do I get to choose what the AN stands for - maybe I'll just leave it alone like CC Sabathia - we can be on a first letter basis.  I can say, "Hey CC"  and he can say, "Hey AN" - yeah, that would be cool!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

The Lakers were the defending champs last season.

They started the season losing to FC Barcelona.

And ended the season face first on the ground.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Then Jimmy Buss replaced Phil the Goat...

with this goat.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

How bout them goats?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!!:
    In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : You're also a ol as whole and an whining little bich.
    Posted by scarymemo

Don't even bother with the old twit. I went round and round with this air head I call Gladys Kravitz, and all you'll get is childish stupidity. Don't waste your time. She's just pissed because the Red Sox turn out to be the biggest collapse in major sports history. Right Gladys?

Looks like you tried to use 2 accounts but you forgot to sign out.

It's really funny seeing you talking to yourself. lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to  Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : You're also a ol as whole and an whining little bich. Posted by scarymemo Don't even bother with the old twit. I went round and round with this air head I call Gladys Kravitz, and all you'll get is childish stupidity. Don't waste your time. She's just pissed because the Red Sox turn out to be the biggest collapse in major sports history. Right Gladys? Looks like you tried to use 2 accounts but you forgot to sign out. It's really funny seeing you talking to yourself. lol
    Posted by Tachometrix[/QUOTE]

I know, and he calls ME  AN fool!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

The name Gladys coming up could only mean one thing, Rico is back!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : I know, and he calls ME  AN fool!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    Judging by your post history, I agree with he/she, you are an fool.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How bout them Cardinals!!! : Judging by your post history, I agree with he/she, you are an fool.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Youam12