How can you hurt yourself while bowling?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: How can you hurt yourself while bowling?

I can see hurting a bad knee worse by bowling.  You can hurt a bad knew just by taking a awkward step.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Stupid is as stupid does!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

IMHO he wants no part of playing for this team and he is determined not to and then test free agency.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

IMHO he wants no part of playing for this team and he is determined not to and then test free agency.

Never thought of that.  Bynum gets healthy, we trade for him and beat the Lakers in the final with him.  OK I just woke up from my dream.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Good thought, BUT....Philly can give him 5 years, and everyone else only 4....but I do see your point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

But I thought you all here said he was horrible and fragile when he was a Laker, and now you want him and think he can win you a championship? I don't get it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:

But I thought you all here said he was horrible and fragile when he was a Laker, and now you want him and think he can win you a championship? I don't get it.

I always said Bynum was good.  

He isn't horrible.  he is fragile.

Those are facts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:

Who said that?  Many said he was as good as Howard, WHEN healthy!!  He is a very good player, he is also injury prone........and IF healthy, could lead us to a championship.  I really hope you have more insight in your next twelve posts...........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Is it me, or is A. Bynum starting to look like Don King?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

A. Bynum may want to work on his form a bit!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

You think he had  one  of those  bowling mishaps where as you're releasing the ball  your  fingers  get stuck and you end up sliding  down the lane following the ball?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to the idiotic laker troll's comment:

There's a lot you don't get, as people on  this board are well aware of.

Sections
Shortcuts