How did they do that?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

How did they do that?

The Lakers now have the best backcourt in the league and the best frontcourt.

Amazing work Mitch and Jimmy!!!!!!

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for Boston's cap space.
    They have no cap space for years to come and have middle of the road players to show for it. Bass, KG, Lee, Terry, Green. They handled their cap situation worse then Orlando handled the Dwight Howard trade.

Thanks Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: How did they do that?

Got to give the Lakers credit, Howard is a top 3 player and the super star they need to replace Kobe in the future!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

You've been reading my posts for a few months?
    That's funny because my post above is the first post I have made in 3 1/2 months. But I'm back! Better then ever!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

In Response to Re: How did they do that?:
    You've been reading my posts for a few months? That's funny because my post above is the first post I have made in 3 1/2 months. But I'm back! Better then ever!
    Posted by Mark from Ct

few = 3 or more

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Slob can't even tuck his shirt in

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Howard will be complaining about how Kobe doesn't share the ball.

I can see Howard chasing Kobe out of LA just like how Kobe chased out Shaq.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Slob can't even tuck his shirt in
    Posted by jhol

Boston fans have no idea what that trophy is.
    It's been a long time since one has been in Boston.

When was the last time a Celtics player finished in the top 5 of MVP voting? LOL. They now have a roster full of average players.

Rondo and the Regulars....

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: How did they do that? : It's not how many you won, it's the quality of the win.  The Celtics made Laker history when they beat the Lakers by 39 points. That was the worst Laker defeat in Lakers Finals history. HAHAHA 
    Posted by Fiercest34

They must have been real happy with that win.
    They came back fat and lethargic.
    LA won the title the next two years.

Boston has won nada since then with 4 future hall of famers.

They have seriously under-achieved.
    They lack heart, motivation and talent.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: How did they do that? : It's not how many you won, it's the quality of the win.  The Celtics made Laker history when they beat the Lakers by 39 points. That was the worst Laker defeat in Lakers Finals history. HAHAHA 
    Posted by Fiercest34

I think Celtic fans put far more weight on that loss than Laker fans do, for obvious reasons. But I'm pretty sure it counted as one loss, and I suspect most Laker fans feel the 2010 title remedied any residual pain.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: How did they do that? : Most Laker fans also know the Lakers barely beat the Celtics, in 2010, when the Celtics didn't have their starting Center in Game 7 of that Finals.
    Posted by Fiercest34

AW, now you sound like little Ramey.

LA's center had a torn knee muscle.
    Things happen, get over it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: How did they do that? : Most Laker fans also know the Lakers barely beat the Celtics, in 2010, when the Celtics didn't have their starting Center in Game 7 of that Finals.
    Posted by Fiercest34

You really going there? Were the Lakers at full strength in 08? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

OKC is still the best team in the west....watching westbrook embarass nash will be hilarious.
    Posted by BostonPride34

Watching Dwight erase Westbrook's shot attempts will be hilarious.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: How did they do that? : it is laughable that you think dwight is so superior to bynum....all the lakers did was switch the #2 center for the #1 center and the gap isnt nearly as big as people suggest....and sign a 38 year old point guard who cant even sit down properly and is a HUGE liability on defense.....you are also putting alot of trust on Mental Ward Patient to contribute....the lakers bench is also awful, you are putting all your trust in antawn jamison? LMAO....the lakers and their geriatric starting line-up are going to get "run" out of the gym by younger teams in the league, including OKC....speaking of "run", that is something your new prize addition cant do right now!!!
    Posted by BostonPride34

Dwight is the 3rd best player in the NBA.
    What number is Bynum? 25?

The gap is huge between Bynum and Howard.

Nash is a much better offensive player then Rondo.
    Rondo is better defensively.
    Nash is the best passer in the game and the best shooting point guard.
    Rondo is THE WORST shooting point guard in the NBA.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: How did they do that? : Dwight can't even run right now. You're hilarious! HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34

Right now, Bradley can't even raise his arms.
    Green can't pass a heart stress test. UGH!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Are you glad I'm back Fierce?
    I can't wait until Red/Medley/Hedley returns.

I have destroyed him so many times, his hide must still hurt.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts