How do we lure great free agents to a cold weather city?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: How do we lure great free agents to a cold weather city?

Cold weather? I doubt anyone would care what type of weather they are lviing in if they are winning and making money.

Its about winning if your coming here. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: How do we lure great free agents to a cold weather city?:
    [QUOTE]Rondo and Pierce are better then any of those young guys you mentioned.     You brought a water gun,which  knives are more then enough.    Your best arguement would be he would join Chris Paul on some team,but you overrate these guys on the Wolves and Kings and Bucks lol.    Danny might be able to trade Rondo for Chris Paul and pickup Howard! The Hornets would agree to a sign and trade,before they would let him walk to New York for free.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Wow..... Pierce all done in terms a legit player wanting to have a future and Rondo an absolute joke in reality.  You keep talking your s hit but the M16 just outdid your swiss army knife......  you are absolutely clueless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

It is a great organization players will wanna play for Doc.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do we lure great free agents to a cold weather city? : Wow..... Pierce all done in terms a legit player wanting to have a future and Rondo an absolute joke in reality.  You keep talking your s hit but the M16 just outdid your swiss army knife......  you are absolutely clueless.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    Hornets will have to trade Paul or allow him to leave via free agency,so trading Rondo for Paul and adding Howard is more likely. Then Howard playing long term for the Bucks or Wolves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do we lure great free agents to a cold weather city? : Hornets will have to trade Paul or allow him to leave via free agency,so trading Rondo for Paul and adding Howard is more likely. Then Howard playing long term for the Bucks or Wolves.

In your mind that is how you see it and I respect that, in my mind Howard will make as much money as he does no matter where he goes because he is a national star and he will go where there is a chance to win and with ZERO players around him in Boston, he will go where there is talent.

We will see where he goes but I think you will be one of the many that never come back and say "hey you were right".... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I have predicted at least  1 free agent signing for Boston the last 3 years. 

Marbury
     Wallace
    Shaq 

I am in Danny's head,and think the way he does.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]I have predicted at least  1 free agent signing for Boston the last 3 years.     Marbury  Wallace Shaq    I am in Danny's head,and think the way he does.

Wow... three straight years without a title..... way to go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe if the citizens of boston would clean up there city, that would be a start. Boston is so nasty and attrocious that it will be nearly impossible to lure anyone to that place.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Unlike L.A., you don't have to drive an hour to get anywhere.  The fans get there on time and stay to the end.  The women aren't as universally pretty, but they're a whole lot less vacuous.  There are a lot fewer 12-year-olds with nothing better to do than stick their tongues out at strangers 3000 miles away. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.