HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH THIS RIGGED SO CALLED GAME?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH THIS RIGGED SO CALLED GAME?

Celtics called for 2 travels and in the 4th EVERY time the heat mised a shot they would get bailed out and put on the line by the refs. Reminded me of game 7's 4th quarter vs the lackers. I out grew wrestling many years ago and the nba is nothing but the WWE with a round ball and court instead of a ropped off wring.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH THIS RIGGED SO CALLED GAME?

Its hillarious when you here commentaters saying how its not if you fouled its how the other player "sells" it........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

How was there no call when pierce went to the hoop and missed late in the 4th but on the other end there was less contact and the heat went to the line every time?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Boston losses = Rigged game.
    How about making a shot over the last 4 1/2 minutes?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH THIS RIGGED SO CALLED GAME?:
    How was there no call when pierce went to the hoop and missed late in the 4th but on the other end there was less contact and the heat went to the line every time?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Looks like you need to change teams. Maybe the Heat are the new Celtics.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I am just tired of watching this. Very sad it was perfectly clear the refs wouldnt let the celtics get up by 8 or more. Kristic was standing straigjht up hands in the air and  the star missed so two shots! I hope this league goes on strike and never comes back. Its a total joke how certain players get calls and others don't. Whats called on one end of the court should be called on the other.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Game 4 the celtics gave it away but this one like game 1 the refs gave it to the heat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Celtics faught and put it all on the line only for the refs to put the heat on the line over and over and over again

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Kids, that was just one epic choke-job by the C's - nothing more. What a shame...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Refs turned the mo with how they called the 4th what game were you watching?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Its hillarious when you here commentaters saying how its not if you fouled its how the other player "sells" it........
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

I agree 100%. I have just started getting back into the Bruins in the last few years. I checked out for a little while because of the slimeball Jacobs. Still my favorite sport.

But outside of the insanity that goes on anytime you have to play the Canadiens in the playoffs, it so much better than the NBA. All the sports are. The officiating has ruined this league to the point where I refuse to watch any NBA game not involving the Celtics.

I don't enjoy watching basketball anymore. It's more loyalty and habit than anything else. There is absolutely nothing fun about watching an NBA game. You just sit there with your stomach in knots wondering when you are going to get cheated by the refs again. Then when you do, you get all bent out of shape. I spend the majority of most every Celtics game frustrated and mad.

Life is too short. I didn't even watch the game tonight. Went out with the girlfriend. Just the two of us. And it was about 1000 times more fun.

I think my days of watching the Celtics on a regular basis are numbered. Of course, I've been saying that for three years. But it's just not enjoyable for me anymore.

I'm betting a lot of people feel that way. I wonder if that's occurred to Stern? That his shaping of the product (neat euphemism for fixing games) is alienating fans and will eventually dramatically affect attendance and the bottom line.

Fans want to feel like the players are the ones affecting the outcomes of games. And there'e no way any sane intelligent person can feel that way about the NBA.

To me, the NBA feels like being in a bad relationship. For some reason you can't seem to leave. Even though you know you should. But someday I'll come to my senses.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH THIS RIGGED SO CALLED GAME? : I agree 100%. I have just started getting back into the Bruins in the last few years. I checked out for a little while because of the slimeball Jacobs. Still my favorite sport. But outside of the insanity that goes on anytime you have to play the Canadiens in the playoffs, it so much better than the NBA. All the sports are. The officiating has ruined this league to the point where I refuse to watch any NBA game not involving the Celtics. I don't enjoy watching basketball anymore. It's more loyalty and habit than anything else. There is absolutely nothing fun about watching an NBA game. You just sit there with your stomach in knots wondering when you are going to get cheated by the refs again. Then when you do, you get all bent out of shape. I spend the majority of most every Celtics game frustrated and mad. Life is too short. I didn't even watch the game tonight. Went out with the girlfriend. Just the two of us. And it was about 1000 times more fun. I think my days of watching the Celtics on a regular basis are numbered. Of course, I've been saying that for three years. But it's just not enjoyable for me anymore. I'm betting a lot of people feel that way. I wonder if that's occurred to Stern? That his shaping of the product (neat euphemism for fixing games) is alienating fans and will eventually dramatically affect attendance and the bottom line. Fans want to feel like the players are the ones affecting the outcomes of games. And there'e no way any sane intelligent person can feel that way about the NBA. To me, the NBA feels like being in a bad relationship. For some reason you can't seem to leave. Even though you know you should. But someday I'll come to my senses.
    Posted by df2

That has been my stance I don't watch the NBA just the celtics. Have watched the celtics even though they have been horrid most of my life as I remember the last 4 years of the bird era. I think I am done watching even the celtics and its sad because I have many great memories but the refs have ruined it for me. Make no mistake about it the heat are the better team as of today but you will never convince me other wise that the refs didn't win the heat game 1 and tonight. Sad when you see a bunch of old men out there putting their hearts onto the floor only to see the refs put the screws to them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Miami drives to the hoop and gets fouled.
    Boston shoots jump shots and doesn't get fouled.
    Not hard to figure out.
    And yes, that was a foul on krstic. His arms were extended over Wade.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

No foul on the pierce drive but same plays called on the celts when there on D makes perfect sense

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

If Wheelchair (Pierce) got a foul call every time he thrusted his head back, he would shoot 40 FT's per game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Miami drives to the hoop and gets fouled. Boston shoots jump shots and doesn't get fouled. Not hard to figure out. And yes, that was a foul on krstic. His arms were extended over Wade.
    Posted by mtrax

Peirce, Delonte, Green, Baby all drove, contact, no whistle...FU really because they all drove got hit at least as much as the Wade/LeBron calls but nothing...so they adapt and stop driving if the call is not there...duh, shmucking

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

After last year, this seemed almost fair. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH THIS RIGGED SO CALLED GAME? : Peirce, Delonte, Green, Baby all drove, contact, no whistle...FU really because they all drove got hit at least as much as the Wade/LeBron calls but nothing...so they adapt and stop driving if the call is not there...duh, shmucking
    Posted by futbal

+1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

i think the celts just got hit with a t.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from panchovanzandt1. Show panchovanzandt1's posts

trying to defend the free throw disparity by saying that boston just shot 20-footers all day is not only a weak argument, but contrary to facts.
    just look at the shot chart.  20 of boston's 67 (29.9%) shot attempts came from 20 feet or more compared to 24 of miami's 69 (34.8%) shot attempts.  boston took 28 shots inside 10 feet as compared to miami's 32.  however, boston only took 20 free throws as compared to 38 for miami.
    the numbers only support eye-witness account, though.  i don't necessarily believe there's a league-wide conspiracy, but the officiating is so egregiously bad in the nba that it can only be the result of referee bias and agenda.  no one even argues that there's no star treatment...it's just understood that there is.  how sad and pathetic is that!?!  the nba has no integrity and david stern is to blame. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

trying to defend the free throw disparity by saying that boston just shot 20-footers all day is not only a weak argument, but contrary to facts. just look at the shot chart.  20 of boston's 67 (29.9%) shot attempts came from 20 feet or more compared to 24 of miami's 69 (34.8%) shot attempts.  boston took 28 shots inside 10 feet as compared to miami's 32.  however, boston only took 20 free throws as compared to 38 for miami. the numbers only support eye-witness account, though.  i don't necessarily believe there's a league-wide conspiracy, but the officiating is so egregiously bad in the nba that it can only be the result of referee bias and agenda.  no one even argues that there's no star treatment...it's just understood that there is.  how sad and pathetic is that!?!  the nba has no integrity and david stern is to blame. 
    Posted by panchovanzandt1

"amazing" or rigged.........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

In Response to HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH THIS RIGGED SO CALLED GAME?:
    Celtics called for 2 travels and in the 4th EVERY time the heat mised a shot they would get bailed out and put on the line by the refs. Reminded me of game 7's 4th quarter vs the lackers. I out grew wrestling many years ago and the nba is nothing but the WWE with a round ball and court instead of a ropped off wring.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

ANOTHER CRYBABY!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

tim donaghy even said the celtics got the screws put to them his blog

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Your Exactly right LUCIC!

Sections
Shortcuts