HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?

obviously kidding with #33 for obvious reasons, but wafe is technically still in the mix. doesnt send a nice message when a guy is dismissed so quickly. i assume they have no interest in bringing him back but still we could have waited til much later before we start totally trivializing guys. moore settled for #55 after wearing #33 in college. jj will wear #12.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: HOW DOES WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?

I thought that it was pretty insulting also.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

wouldn't mind seeing Von Wafer come back and play a role like Marquis Daniels did before he got hurt last year.....Would like to see Von Wafer get a chance to compete against E" Moore , surely Von Wafer can give the Celtics more next season than Moore ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqgcByaNyhc&feature=related

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

I'd like to see the C's bring back Wafer for another year.  He has sick offensive skills and helps to spread the floor.  Another year in the system and more PT would likely result in greater production.  I'll give him a thumbs up.

As Always,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?:
    [QUOTE]Von Wafer is an unrestricted free agent. Technically he's not a Celtic anymore. Last year JO got the #7 when he signed with the Celts. It was Quis' number at that time also.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    ok, will test this logic when ray allen and kg are unrestricted free agents next year at the time of the draft and danny is showing some interest, u think he's going to giv the top guy drafted #20 or #5? how about last year when ray was an UNRESTRICTED himself? think luke or semih could have had #20? not good to send such messages, there is a human element to the game. just relational and emotional common sense. esp shocking for a team like ours which routinely retires the numbers of any and everyone who sneezes who even  loudly claps on the bench on the way to a ring. scal could get #44 retired somedayas well.. i kid of course but we clearly hold numbers in sacred regard. i dont get the callousnes, even belichick is more sensitive.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

who cares?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

LMF AO This is what its come to huh CC? Rush Limbaugh thinks your an attention wh ore lol. You really started a thread over Von Wafer's # 12? Your an attention junkie that needs to hit rock bottom. Just admit it CC , thats the first step. Second admit to the fact that you smoke ICE and your on your road to recovery bud! Who knows maybe you or the fine folks at boston.com know somebody that knows somebody , who knows Dr. Drew? You almost knew some famous people right? Just a few weeks ago i remember you saying you almost knew Scottie Pippen LOL !!! Maybe you almost have a connect to almost get you on the show?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?:
    [QUOTE]LMF AO This is what its come to huh CC? Rush Limbaugh thinks your an attention wh ore lol. You really started a thread over Von Wafer's # 12? Your an attention junkie that needs to hit rock bottom. Just admit it CC , thats the first step. Second admit to the fact that you smoke ICE and your on your road to recovery bud! Who knows maybe you or the fine folks at boston.com know somebody that knows somebody , who knows Dr. Drew? You almost knew some famous people right? Just a few weeks ago i remember you saying you almost knew Scottie Pippen LOL !!! Maybe you almost have a connect to almost get you on the show?
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]hey straighty, i missed you. all these threads with sensible responses just wouldnt be the same without you overcharging with ur 2 cents worth of nonsense. i obviously am not the only person on this board with a beef about wafe's number being disposed of so quickly. i start threads noone else is doing for i often have a unique or creative perspective. dude, must have beeen hard for you on my recent thread sabbatical. what, with noone or nothing to bully and criticize... you're still regurgitating stuff from yesteryear said in jest as fact.. you must be a really tragic and sad sack. i pity you and will include you in my prayers.... about to start another thread about the labor issue since i see noone has started that, feel free to overcharge with ur usual comedic stylings...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?

Just a stupid thread made by a stupid poster.

You're worried the Celtics gave this bench warmers number away LMFAO!! Oh Oh, maybe Wafers feeling are hurt now and he's gonna dog it in next years playoffs. We're really going to miss his 5 mins played all post season. Who's gonna pick up the slack and contribute the 0 points and 1 rebound Wafer gave us?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?:
    [QUOTE]obviously kidding with #33 for obvious reasons, but wafe is technically still in the mix. doesnt send a nice message when a guy is dismissed so quickly. i assume they have no interest in bringing him back but still we could have waited til much later before we start totally trivializing guys. moore settled for #55 after wearing #33 in college. jj will wear #12.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You're actually fretting over a career journeyman and perennial bench warmer?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : You're actually fretting over a career journeyman and perennial bench warmer?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Apparently you care about the career journeyman and perennial bench warmer. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting on this stupid thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : Apparently you care about the career journeyman and perennial bench warmer. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting on this stupid thread.
    Posted by kycleptic[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm all broken up, like the OP, about Wafer's 3.2pts/.6 Assists/.8 Rebounds Per game.  His production would've been the difference!!  You care about him too?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : Apparently you care about the career journeyman and perennial bench warmer. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting on this stupid thread.
    Posted by kycleptic[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's the point.

The point is it's very important to point out stupidity where ever it is found.  Much like I'm pointing out your stupidity.  Now that my job is done here, I'll move on to other ignorant posts and critque them as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : I don't think that's the point. The point is it's very important to point out stupidity where ever it is found.  Much like I'm pointing out your stupidity.  Now that my job is done here, I'll move on to other ignorant posts and critque them as well.
    Posted by TheTruthsays[/QUOTE]

Another one of your flip-flopping moves? You once said you only use one username on this board, what happened? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Some racist, right wing sadist from Kentucky became a fan when Pitino and Antoine Walker arrived. He joined this board around the emergence of Rajon Rondo, also with Kentucky roots.

It'd be nice to have access to ip's. They would probably show this person is ky, Mployee8, Rico, and many others.

It's hard to tell if he is dudder. Maybe not. But he most certainly appears to be puddin.

It's one thing to spend hours on a topic one enjoys. It's quite another to do so when the objective is to make others feel like trash. This person is to be pitied. It won't react to logic or ever change its ways. It's some crazy wingnut.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]wouldn't mind seeing Von Wafer come back and play a role like Marquis Daniels did before he got hurt last year.....Would like to see Von Wafer get a chance to compete against E" Moore , surely Von Wafer can give the Celtics more next season than Moore ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqgcByaNyhc&feature=related
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]
    Wafer and Daniels are complete opposites.If Wafer could play defense like Daniels he`d be signed already.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

God forbid we insult the stud that is Von Wafer! LMAO. 

I do give you credit for coming up with something to talk about during the lockout though. 

Nice job comparing Von Wafter's free agency to Ray Allen's. Doesn't really, umm...work though. 

Here's another way to look at it: maybe Von Wafer can take this and use it as motivation, rocket fuel if you will to make a man of himself. 

If he's so weak-willed that this set him over the edge, don't think we're gonna need him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : You're actually fretting over a career journeyman and perennial bench warmer?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]its NOT about the production. its about the principle. the man was a part of the celts family all year and busted his buttt for us. so because there's a bum in your immediate family, u dont invite him for thanksgiving or your wedding? u give away all his stuff the minute he's gone? for a team stressing ubuntu, that was a very un-ubuntu move.. could care less what his prduction was! avery bradley should not be treated in that manner either or shaq. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : its NOT about the production. its about the principle. the man was a part of the celts family all year and busted his buttt for us. so because there's a bum in your immediate family, u dont invite him for thanksgiving or your wedding? u give away all his stuff the minute he's gone? fir a team stressing ubuntu, that was a very un-ubuntu move.. could care less what his prduction was! avery bradley should not be treated in that manner either or shaq. 

"u give away all his stuff the minute he's gone?"

I dont think I've ever read a dumber post in my life. 

BDC should have an aptitude test or minimum IQ requirements before allowing people to post here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : "u give away all his stuff the minute he's gone?" I dont think I've ever read a dumber post in my life.  BDC should have an aptitude test or minimum IQ requirements before allowing people to post here.  
    Posted by TheTruthsays[/QUOTE]
    moron, no wonder you've been banned so many times and have to keep changing your identity. obviously, he's just done with the season. there's a chance he could come back. my point is y risk all that chaos and bad feeling. if i'm wafer, and the celtics want to talk, unless i have ZERO offers from elsewhere which i would frankly doubt based on his performance when he did get minutes before his injury, i would hold it against them for quickly turning over my freakin number. you obviously have never played team sports and been around pros. for these guys, it matters. noone likes to feel disposable and instantly forgotten. its one thing for the fans to do so, its quite another for a management that stresses sacrifice and ubuntu to do so. its called karma, this stuff goes around the league. if you are too dumb and moronic to get this, what can i say, go p-i-s-s on somebody else's thread!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : its NOT about the production. its about the principle. the man was a part of the celts family all year and busted his buttt for us. so because there's a bum in your immediate family, u dont invite him for thanksgiving or your wedding? u give away all his stuff the minute he's gone? for a team stressing ubuntu, that was a very un-ubuntu move.. could care less what his prduction was! avery bradley should not be treated in that manner either or shaq. 

Except being part of a sports team and part of a family is totally different.  One is the result of a business decision and the other is an essential human experience and the very fabric of society.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lbrad389. Show lbrad389's posts

I understand what CC is saying here. The same is true with people you work with for years... in a very real sense you become family. People in the military who go to war together... become family. The Celtics ...even fans who don't even know each other become Family. Ohhhhhhhh......I see........you are a Lakers fan, you wouldn't understand any of this. My bad. You are on the wrong site buddy, nothing but Celtic fans here....some things you may not understand here.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : moron, no wonder you've been banned so many times and have to keep changing your identity. obviously, he's just done with the season. there's a chance he could come back. my point is y risk all that chaos and bad feeling. if i'm wafer, and the celtics want to talk, unless i have ZERO offers from elsewhere which i would frankly doubt based on his performance when he did get minutes before his injury, i would hold it against them for quickly turning over my freakin number. you obviously have never played team sports and been around pros. for these guys, it matters. noone likes to feel disposable and instantly forgotten. its one thing for the fans to do so, its quite another for a management that stresses sacrifice and ubuntu to do so. its called karma, this stuff goes around the league. if you are too dumb and moronic to get this, what can i say, go p-i-s-s on somebody else's thread!

What a dope!

Wafer played very sparingly for 1 season and now he's the equivilent of your family. LMAO!!

I take you dont have a tight knit family. NBA is business you dumbask. Perk was dumped because he wanted more money and DA wouldnt give it to the unskilled guy. That's how your family is in the NBA.

I know you're dumb but can you really be this naive too?