HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?:
    I understand what CC is saying here. The same is true with people you work with for years... in a very real sense you become family. People in the military who go to war together... become family. The Celtics ...even fans who don't even know each other become Family. Ohhhhhhhh......I see........you are a Lakers fan, you wouldn't understand any of this. My bad. You are on the wrong site buddy, nothing but Celtic fans here....some things you may not understand here.   
    Posted by lbrad389

Really?  My family would lend me money or watch my kids if I'm in a bind.  You think Boston Partners LLC (Celtics Owner) would extend a hand if you got into trouble?  Or other non-family Celtics fans?  I didn't think so.

Furthermore, are you comparing the life and death struggles of soldiers with the plight of a journeyman bench warming basketball player?  Some people need to reset their priorities.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lbrad389. Show lbrad389's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE?:
    In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : Really?  My family would lend me money or watch my kids if I'm in a bind.  You think Boston Partners LLC (Celtics Owner) would extend a hand if you got into trouble?  Or other non-family Celtics fans?  I didn't think so. Furthermore, are you comparing the life and death struggles of soldiers with the plight of a journeyman bench warming basketball player?  Some people need to reset their priorities.
    Posted by icnd

Oh really....They would loan you money....Go ask them then,, and don't worry about telling us about it. Furthermore get lost on your way to asking. We don't care what you think here. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : Oh really....They would loan you money....Go ask them then,, and don't worry about telling us about it. Furthermore get lost on your way to asking. We don't care what you think here. 
    Posted by lbrad389

But you cared enough to respond to my posts.  Does that mean we're "family".  I mean, I'd bet you've never had communications with Wafer but you consider him "family".  I'd bet he'd invite to his pad since you're both "related".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lbrad389. Show lbrad389's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : But you cared enough to respond to my posts.  Does that mean we're "family".  I mean, I'd bet you've never had communications with Wafer but you consider him "family".  I'd bet he'd invite to his pad since you're both "related".
    Posted by icnd

I am a Celtic fan...don't you get that. If he plays for the Celtics then I pull for him. THATS WHAT WE DO. You on the other hand is a Laker fan so pull for them and I will pull for my team. I don't post on Laker sites because I don't pull fpr them...that the draw...thats the FAMILY, if that what we want to call it. What do you call posting on a Celtic site?   You want to be family to don't you? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i'd like to see wafer come back. the guy played good when he wasn't injured. he was cutting to basket, and playing defense. i was sad to see he could never get back into the mix. he lost doc's confidence with something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

i'd like to see wafer come back. the guy played good when he wasn't injured. he was cutting to basket, and playing defense. i was sad to see he could never get back into the mix. he lost doc's confidence with something.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

Exactly correct!

Wafer was playing well and then Doc just benched him. In his usual no logic style, Doc benches a player doing well as if the guy was doing everything wrong on the court. Great example of how DOc doesnt have the aptitude to manage rotations or minutes.

Doc constantly messes up the Celtics. One game Quis has 10 first half points, really doing great on both ends, then we dont see him again. Same with Wafer and others.

Eddie House was sitting on the bench in 08 during the finals. Only a few games in did DOc finally breakdown and play him...BANG!! Same with BBD. Doc gave him mainly garbage time minutes then when KG went down, BBD emerged as a striong player for us. Doc doesnt recognize it thought. He sticks with his script no matter whats going on.

BBD made a name for himself because KG went down, not because Doc saw his value. Eddie House was integral to us beating the Lakers in 08 not because of Doc's vision, but because Doc had to finally put him in the game deep into the series.

Doc ruined Krystic! He played like an 8 yr old that always looks over his shoulder at dad to make sure hes doing well. One bad step, out you go! Same with Nate. Doc insisted in making this #2 into a PG. Perhaps the one guard in the NBA least likely to be a PG. He wreecked the guy, lost all his confidence.   Nate finally found a role on the Celtics in the playoffs and Doc tore it all down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : What a dope! Wafer played very sparingly for 1 season and now he's the equivilent of your family. LMAO!! I take you dont have a tight knit family. NBA is business you dumbask. Perk was dumped because he wanted more money and DA wouldnt give it to the unskilled guy. That's how your family is in the NBA. I know you're dumb but can you really be this naive too?
    Posted by TheTruthsays
    did they give away #43 the minute perk left moron? did DA and DR not go out of their way to personalize things with perk? all talked about losing a member of the FAMILY. look, i'm not naive or dumb for that matter moron. i own and run a marketing firm. i have to hire and fire people all the time. yes, when someone is with me for a freakin year, they are part of my business FAMILY! we're not talking about a 10 day contract guy here. i guess thats y my employees love me and work extra hard so i can afford to take time outs and post on this forum while making a great living. look all over this country of ours, not clear that the pure commoditization of the workforce is part of the problem with the economy? because one can outsource or save a few pennies doesnt necessarily mean you should.

i'm a capitalist and entrpreneur but i never forget that my #1 resource and obligation are the very human relationships and bonds i have with my workers. if i just airbrush someone after a year with me, y would some newbie give me anything extra when that could be him tomorrow? you just dont get it, so y bother.. just agree to disagree! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : did they give away #43 the minute perk left moron? did DA and DR not go out of their way to personalize things with perk? all talked about losing a member of the FAMILY. look, i'm not naive or dumb for that matter moron. i own and run a marketing firm. i have to hire and fire people all the time. yes, when someone is with me for a freakin year, they are part of my business FAMILY! we're not talking about a 10 day contract guy here. i guess thats y my employees love me and work extra hard so i can afford to take time outs and post on this forum while making a great living. look all over this country of ours, not clear that the pure commoditization of the workforce is part of the problem with the economy? because one can outsource or save a few pennies doesnt necessarily mean you should.  i'm a capitalist and entrpreneur but i never forget that my #1 resource and obligation are the very human relationships and bonds i have with my workers. if i just airbrush someone after a year with me, y would some newbie give me anything extra when that could be him tomorrow? you just dont get it, so y bother.. just agree to disagree! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

What a dumb F you are.

So you're telling me after you let an employee  (a family member to you) go, you put police tape around their desk as a memorial to them? LMAO!!

Hey idiot, once they're gone, they're gone.

Regarding your stupid analogy about outsourcing. Most outsourcing centers around manufaturing, service & redundant jobs. If you have a marketing firm, none of those things apply.  The only reason you even brought this up is to crow that you own a business and how everyone there loves you. LMAO!!

If you're at all a sophisticated business person, you'd already know the NBA is business first, family second (if at all).  What family dumps one of its kids (Perkins) for a better  deal?  What family gets rid of its members routinely to upgrade? Only a fool as yourself equate the NBA to a family.

Perk ran off for more money and DA was just as happy to get rid of him. Sounds like your family is very, very  dysfunctional if this is what you relate to.

Idiot!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

As someone said earlier in the post.... WHO CARES! If I were the Celtics I would be more concerned with winning games. Because this team as constituted better win or the Garden will have a lot of empty seats.  Not to much to get excited about with this roster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : What a dumb F you are. So you're telling me after you let an employee  (a family member to you) go, you put police tape around their desk as a memorial to them? LMAO!! Hey idiot, once they're gone, they're gone. Regarding your stupid analogy about outsourcing.  Idiot!
    Posted by TheTruthsays
    MORON! i'm rubber and ur glue... another one who when he shares his 2 cents never overcharges.

put it this way, i went to a private military academy for high school in NY and was all conference in soccer. coach had the good sense to hold out my number for at least a year. it was a great and well-noticed gesture by others on the team who appreciated by contributions.  i wouldnt be crazy about donating $ had they not went out of their way with such a gesture. i was only there for 2 years but it was the principle. a desk is not the same as a jersey. its not done for the fans, its for the guys in the locker room. believeme, they notice things like that. again, ur entitled to ur opinion, grow up and stop with the 4 yo personal attacks!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : MORON! i'm rubber and ur glue... another one who when he shares his 2 cents never overcharges. put it this way, i went to a private military academy for high school in NY and was all conference in soccer. coach had the good sense to hold out my number for at least a year. it was a great and well-noticed gesture by others on the team who appreciated by contributions.  i wouldnt be crazy about donating $ had they not went out of their way with such a gesture. i was only there for 2 years but it was the principle. a desk is not the same as a jersey. its not done for the fans, its for the guys in the locker room. believeme, they notice things like that. again, ur entitled to ur opinion, grow up and stop with the 4 yo personal attacks!

You're a text book narcissist.

You take every opportunity to tell us about your greatness LMAO. Wow, you went to a private military academy? I'm so impressed. Was there some reason you needed to share that meaningless information? Of course there was, becasue it's all about you. You're sick in the head and have very little basketball knowledge. What you do have is an insatiable desire for attention and need to allow other to understand how special and successful you are.

Tell us some more about how your marketing company (probably a cold calling firm for penny stocks) doesnt outsource because of your willingness to pay more to keep people employed. I think you're entitled to a Nobel.

Most of your threads are stupid. Most of your posts are stupid. 

Do us all a favor and shut up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : You're a text book narcissist. You take every opportunity to tell us about your greatness LMAO. Wow, you went to a private military academy? I'm so impressed. Was there some reason you needed to share that meaningless information? Of course there was, becasue it's all about you. You're sick in the head and have very little basketball knowledge. What you do have is an insatiable desire for attention and need to allow other to understand how special and successful you are. Tell us some more about how your marketing company (probably a cold calling firm for penny stocks) doesnt outsource because of your willingness to pay more to keep people employed. I think you're entitled to a Nobel. Most of your threads are stupid. Most of your posts are stupid.  Do us all a favor and shut up.
    Posted by TheTruthsays
    OK..you've convinced me to SHUT UP! ur so mature... methinks we all know who the real narcissist is on this thread, dont we? (look in a mirror.. yep that guy). 

btw, i talk about me only incidentally you insecure lil pri-ck. "private" was to set up the fact that they want donations from their alumni. if public, y r they asking for $? mentioning me and sports is because i know what its like amongst athletes when it comes to jerseys. could have started the thread that way, just sharing to reinforce my points. i could go into a lot of details about my business successes, yet i only stated it was a marketing company. no, we dont do cold-calling. i also shared how i incidentally live my overall business and life philosophy. 

its one thing to say you dont outsource when in academia or not having to make payroll with a banker up your a-s-s every two months or so. its quite another when you could take the short cut, give more money to yourself and investors, but you simply choose not to for you value the your social obligation to your local community almost as much as you value profits. not looking for a pat on the back or a nobel prize, just an instinctive thing to me.. CHILL OUT MAN! I THINK I'VE TOUCHED A NERVE! go see a buddha about ur anger issues....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : OK..you've convinced me to SHUT UP! ur so mature... methinks we all know who the real narcissist is on this thread, dont we? (look in a mirror.. yep that guy).  btw, i talk about me only incidentally you insecure lil pri-ck. "private" was to set up the fact that they want donations from their alumni. if public, y r they asking for $? mentioning me and sports is because i know what its like amongst athletes when it comes to jerseys. could have started the thread that way, just sharing to reinforce my points. i could go into a lot of details about my business successes, yet i only stated it was a marketing company. no, we dont do cold-calling. i also shared how i incidentally live my overall business and life philosophy.  its one thing to say you dont outsource when in academia or not having to make payroll with a banker up your a-s-s every two months or so. its quite another when you could take the short cut, give more money to yourself and investors, but you simply choose not to for you value the your social obligation to your local community almost as much as you value profits. not looking for a pat on the back or a nobel prize, just an instinctive thing to me.. CHILL OUT MAN! I THINK I'VE TOUCHED A NERVE! go see a buddha about ur anger issues....

Awww, isnt that nice youre being so generous and showing charity & mercy to your local community at great expense to yourself. When will they e-rect   a statue in your honor?

If only everyone were like you, what a wonderful world it would be.

Can you tell us again about the times you almost knew some famous people? Yea, you were almost their friends, right? So exciting to hear your tales. You give this board a vicarious experience.  

The only thing you left out is the struggle of black people.  Maybe another 8 paragraph thread opener would be appropriate. I'm really interested to learn of the extraordinary plight you experienced to become such a successful businessman, person, mentor & philanthropist.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Don't really care. Sports is a meritocracy.

BTW, if you truly want to be a contrarian, become an anarchist.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sev133. Show Sev133's posts

Von got injured and was out for a while and when he returned there weren't many reg season games left.  Thats why doc stopped playing him.  Even if he didn't get injured he wasn't gonna get much playing time in the playoffs.  However, I do like Von's offensive potential and I think he will play better with a year under his belt, if the celtics bring him back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : You're actually fretting over a career journeyman and perennial bench warmer?
    Posted by icnd

Here is your last basketball related comment - 4 days ago!!
    And, wow, go out on a limb on this one!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : Here is your last basketball related comment - 4 days ago!! And, wow, go out on a limb on this one!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Wow, you did this research for me?  Who's obsessed with who?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: HOW DOES IT MAKE WAFER FEEL WITH #12 GIVEN TO JJ, Y NOT #33 FOR MOORE? : Wow, you did this research for me?  Who's obsessed with who?
    Posted by icnd

You challenged me to read your last 10 posts.  I did.  What did you expect?  You are totally wrong, and I'm merely pointing it out!!

Sections
Shortcuts