How Fab can Melo be? Projecting the Boston Celtics' project player

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: How Fab can Melo be? Projecting the Boston Celtics' project player

In response to Karllost's comment:

Your post demonstrates how out of touch you really are...

What opportunities did Doc create for Sully??  The guy created his own by hitting the boards, even the offensive boards..something DOc instructs his players to ignore...duh

and if you want some credibility, then get your accusations right.. I been on DOc for years, not just this season cause we're losing....even during our title year for his horrible rotations etc etc... Must be youre a fierce clone for making stuff up you really dont know....

Lastly, Im not all over players... in fact, Im probably one of the more restrained in criticizing players on the whole... Sure, maybe on a game thread I might say Pierce throwing the ball away again.... the only player I get on in the big picture is Rondo...

So, where do you get your information from?? You sound like another screwball...

OK, my apologies.  Looks like I mis-classified you.  You have been on Doc's case even during the championship year.  I understand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Fungus34 ... I don't think he's on your side. After all, you aren't exactly the bastian of "constructive" and "open minded thinking."

Shut up and stop trying to suck up to newbies in an effort to deflect negative opinion away from yourself and onto the other posters here .... SO LAME!!!

Newbies!!!!???  After all the effort that I have put in on this forum?  Dang!

Sorry ... It was late when I posted and I thought his response was to a new guy ... Again, please accept my apologies cause you're right ... You've been a good contributor!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Fungus34 ... I don't think he's on your side. After all, you aren't exactly the bastian of "constructive" and "open minded thinking."

Shut up and stop trying to suck up to newbies in an effort to deflect negative opinion away from yourself and onto the other posters here .... SO LAME!!!

Newbies!!!!???  After all the effort that I have put in on this forum?  Dang!

Sorry ... It was late when I posted and I thought his response was to a new guy ... Again, please accept my apologies cause you're right ... You've been a good contributor!

Just having fun with you.  No need to apologize.  My feelings don't get hurt by what goes on here.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Wow!

You know what "The Rock" would say?

He would tell you, you're the biggest azz kisser in the history of BDC!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let it go Fierce.  Let others have reasonable conversation among themselves.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Wow!

You know what "The Rock" would say?

He would tell you, you're the biggest azz kisser in the history of BDC!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let it go Fierce.  Let others have reasonable conversation among themselves.

I just find it ironic that when I agreed with your post, Mployee said I was sucking up to you. Now that he's the one saying you have been a good contributor, he's not sucking up to you?

HAHAHA

Oh man!!!