How is Delonte doing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: How is Delonte doing?

idk, i hope soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kind of strange nobody knows much about his condition or return.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigFive. Show TheBigFive's posts

From Boston Herald:

Delonte West (broken right wrist) participated in part of practice but didn’t do anything live. As usual, West was on the court long after the session ended shooting extra jumpers. West was able to use his right hand when receiving passes, a sign of progress. . . .

I read it somewhere (believe it was CB) that he's expected to return after the all star break. As you can see, he can receive the ball but a slap in the wrist will probably hurt like shyt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This guy is the secret to the championship.  A guy who can be out there anytime during a key game and hit open shot and make free throws. Not to mention his hustle and competitiveness.  He makes Nate and Rondo that much better.  Hope he can come back playing like he did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Last I heard he had the cast removed.  That has to be good, right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

In Response to Re: How is Delonte doing?:
    [QUOTE]Last I heard he had the cast removed.  That has to be good, right?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]I think the casts been off for a few weeks.  Once he can use the hand correctly, I wonder if they can fit him with a protective brace and get him on the floor.  Since he's broken that same wrist like 6 times - he might want to think about a brace for the rest of his career, cause if he's broken it that many times, he'll probably do it again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wow, I did not know it had been broken that many times.  It sounds like a brace is also important for his head.  He will be less worried about re-injuring it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In one of the pregame shows last week there was a brief segment on how Delonte was doing. He's involved in noncontact practice. It was reported that he was to get another MRI on the wrist. I'm assuming the MRI is to see how well it has healed.
       The reports have stated that he is expected to return around the time of the allstar break which isn't too far off now.
       Perk's back now and most likely Delonte will be back soon also. Just pray that the injury bug has stopped biting the C's for the rest of this season.

Sections
Shortcuts