How is this possible?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Re: How is this possible?

In Response to Re: How is this possible?:
    [QUOTE]Boston is 7-10 against western conference teams this season. Puts it all into perspective!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

and the Lakeshow is 6-4 in our last ten. just warming up for the playoffs!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Everone they are the same person. he is just going bck and forth with two different accounts.  It's a product of noone liking him and his having no firneds so he has to talk to himself. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Lunacy at it's finest. Laughing

I will make this as clear as possible for you

Elven likes Lakers
    Snoopsnizzle likes Celtics

Comprende'?

Kids these days. Cant help but wonder about our educational system.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : OUCH!!  That was low blow my friend. Well, I can always fall back on the Celtics 8 championships in row and smile. I know there were not even 10 teams in the league back then but it is still satisfying to an old geezer such as myself. I came to this forum to discuss those days but it seems as if no one can remember.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

don't listen to them fools 8 straight is legit. i get the same hate when people point to the fact that 5 of our titles are from minneapolis way back in the day. titles are titles i say otherwise we would be much farther behind in the championship race and that would be tough, cause you guys got us whooped in head to head finals and in the regular season matchups. 

but we swept you this year. oh yes we did!!! Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

everyone calm down. elven is by far the most knowledgable
    hoops poster on this board-you can't doubt a dude with an elf as his avatar. and shizzle deserves respect just for how old he is!

Go Lakers!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]everyone calm down. elven is by far the most knowledgable hoops poster on this board-you can't doubt a dude with an elf as his avatar. and shizzle deserves respect just for how old he is! Go Lakers!!
    Posted by Onthe405[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro!

Go Celtics!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : Thanks bro! Go Celtics!!

always got your back, papa bear!

Go Lakers!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]Your right Snoop, the Leastern conference bar 1-2 teams is trash. All the commentators know it and sometimes refer to that point and perhaps it explains why so many of the west stars go east in search of an easier path to a championship. Boston has been trash for a long time until McHale, not Ainge, breathed life into a defunct franchise but destroying the TWolves. Had Boston been in the west, there's no doubt there annual season records would be seriously worse than what it was prior to both the McHale giveaway and probably after. The advantage for the west is that they play far more harder games and as such are better prepared for the playoffs and that's a primary factor why the wild wild west has dominated the championships since the retirement of MJ.

Hey Elven32, why don't you be just like your Lakers and go cheat on your wife and kids and rape Snoopsnizzle, contract HIV, then go punch a paying spectator in the GRILL! Go buy you a GO TEAM ALCATRAZ tee-shirt after you're done! Oh, wait, you aren't good enough to do all of that! You and your "team" are pieces of dog fecies.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

"How is this possible" that the moderators allow Laker fans to have their own thread because this is clearly just mostly Laker fans talking to Laker fans while the rest of us laugh at them!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]Boston is 7-10 against western conference teams this season. Puts it all into perspective!

The LAKERS are 99-0 against innocent fans, vulnerable women, and somehow contracting HIV!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : Hey Elven32, why don't you be just like your Lakers and go cheat on your wife and kids and rape Snoopsnizzle, contract HIV, then go punch a paying spectator in the GRILL! Go buy you a GO TEAM ALCATRAZ tee-shirt after you're done! Oh, wait, you aren't good enough to do all of that! You and your "team" are pieces of dog fecies.......
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Pretty brutal comment my friend. Please refrain from the violence. Remember, the Celtics are on the front burner here, not perverse thinking. Just sayin'

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : The LAKERS are 99-0 against innocent fans, vulnerable women, and somehow contracting HIV!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : Pretty brutal comment my friend. Please refrain from the violence. Remember, the Celtics are on the front burner here, not perverse thinking. Just sayin'

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH?!"  As one great? Lakers fan so coined the phrase...... Their fan base and their team are made of of violent creeps, Snoopsnizzle. You one of 'em? I'm just sayin............Go cry to someone else. They broke the law and set the worst kind of example for our kids, then they get applauded here, by you? EPH U too....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH?!"  As one great? Lakers fan so coined the phrase...... Their fan base and their team are made of of violent creeps, Snoopsnizzle. You one of 'em? I'm just sayin............Go cry to someone else. They broke the law and set the worst kind of example for our kids, then they get applauded here, by you? EPH U too....
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

You clearly have me mistaken as I am a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan. It is quite obvious  that you are confused. I will say that as much as my disdain for the Lakers is, they have a guy named World Peace on their team and that pretty much discredits any and everything that you are spouting. Have a nice day my friend.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]Your right Snoop, the Leastern conference bar 1-2 teams is trash. All the commentators know it and sometimes refer to that point and perhaps it explains why so many of the west stars go east in search of an easier path to a championship. Boston has been trash for a long time until McHale, not Ainge, breathed life into a defunct franchise but destroying the TWolves. Had Boston been in the west, there's no doubt there annual season records would be seriously worse than what it was prior to both the McHale giveaway and probably after. The advantage for the west is that they play far more harder games and as such are better prepared for the playoffs and that's a primary factor why the wild wild west has dominated the championships since the retirement of MJ.

your right mchale revived it so much that the celtics layed the smack down on us 131-92 in game six. i don't think that record will ever fall. painful. i hate bringing up that memory, it still stings. now i know someone is going to say kobe quit on his team the way he did the year before against the suns. i don't buy it! lakers have too much class for that.

back me up elven!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : your right mchale revived it so much that the celtics layed the smack down on us 131-92 in game six. i don't think that record will ever fall. painful. i hate bringing up that memory, it still stings. now i know someone is going to say kobe quit on his team the way he did the year before against the suns. i don't buy it! lakers have too much class for that. back me up elven!

Oh that was one of my greatest memories of all time. Unfortunately though, it is just a memory as the Lakers got their revenge on us while winning their back to back titles in 2010. We were very lucky that Bynum was out in 2008 or I'm afraid the Lakers would have had another 3-peat. Man, that team wins on such a consistent basis, that even I, as much as I hate them have to admire them.

Go Celtics!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : You clearly have me mistaken as I am a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan. It is quite obvious  that you are confused. I will say that as much as my disdain for the Lakers is, they have a guy named World Peace on their team and that pretty much discredits any and everything that you are spouting. Have a nice day my friend.

Better hurry! Elven32 is waiting for you and is gonna smoke the rest of your blunt before you stop typing. Don't forget to lube up. We don't want you to cry anymore. Peace!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrydeurodlives. Show terrydeurodlives's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : As an elderly man here in Boston, I dont bother with social networks like facebook. I only post here because I love the Celtics and they are on the frontburner. It is also quite user friendly for an older man like me.

" As an elderly man..." Named Snoopsnizzle...

Snoop a loop - get a life. Go back and talk to your imaginary friend.
    It is impossible for a Celtics fan to go by Snoopsnizzle. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : Oh that was one of my greatest memories of all time. Unfortunately though, it is just a memory as the Lakers got their revenge on us while winning their back to back titles in 2010. We were very lucky that Bynum was out in 2008 or I'm afraid the Lakers would have had another 3-peat. Man, that team wins on such a consistent basis, that even I, as much as I hate them have to admire them. Go Celtics!!

you are right with bynum it would have been 8-4 for you guys in the finals, so it still hurts. who knows though, our big softie  pau dominated in the paint with out perkins in game 7, so...but overall, more titles, better head to head, deeper history and all in the same city, better non-front-running fans like yourself, less controversial characters and no smog all go to you and your beloved celtics. dang!

who cares we got the M-V-P this year!

back me up elven!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : Yes, no doubt about it. That team was the greatest of all time, and mind you, I am a die-hard Celtic fan. Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Green, and Scott. The only word that I can think of is "wow" Oh yeah, and I wont even bring up their bench. Did you know Mike Smrek can even claim back to back titles to where as Bird, McHale, Parrish, and Ainge cannot? Very sad my friend, very sad.

It just occurred to you to start posting last month???Right.....wink.wink..were you away for a while??? Get to keep the Fitted white coat with no sleeves??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : you are right with bynum it would have been 8-4 for you guys in the finals, so it still hurts. who knows though, our big softie  pau dominated in the paint with out perkins in game 7, so...but overall, more titles, better head to head, deeper history and all in the same city, better non-front-running fans like yourself, less controversial characters and no smog all go to you and your beloved celtics. dang! who cares we got the M-V-P this year! back me up elven!

Thank you my friend for all of the props, but trust me, I would trade everything that you just mentioned in for more than 1 championship in 25 years. I mean the Lakers have never had to wait that long for a title, and I wont even repeat my rant about the Lakers back to back titles and 3-peats. Heck, as a Celtic fan is very discouraging to know that even the Houston Rockets have a back to back title in the time it has taken us to win just 1. Sad days for me my friend, very sad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

well, this is wasted space so I guess, moving forward, I'll be following one less poster on the forum....it was funny for a while....not so much anymore...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : Thank you my friend for all of the props, but trust me, I would trade everything that you just mentioned in for more than 1 championship in 25 years. I mean the Lakers have never had to wait that long for a title, and I wont even repeat my rant about the Lakers back to back titles and 3-peats. Heck, as a Celtic fan is very discouraging to know that even the Houston Rockets have a back to back title in the time it has taken us to win just 1. Sad days for me my friend, very sad.

believe me, all the reasons i mentioned are hard to compare with any sports franchise. the celtics are truly one of the best regardless of sport. you are truly lucky to bleed green! no wonder laker fans like myself and elven suffer from an inferiority complex and have to come on here to defend our second place franchise! 

back me up elven!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : Yes, no doubt about it. That team was the greatest of all time, and mind you, I am a die-hard Celtic fan. Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Green, and Scott. The only word that I can think of is "wow" Oh yeah, and I wont even bring up their bench. Did you know Mike Smrek can even claim back to back titles to where as Bird, McHale, Parrish, and Ainge cannot? Very sad my friend, very sad.

Rico! it's great to see you. Still here trying to help the self esteem of us Laker fans by falsely telling us that they are as good as Boston? It's really nice of you to do it but we see right through it.

Us Real Laker fans know that we 3-9 against the Celtics in the final game of the season, we have less championships less hall of famers and have never beaten a fully healthy Celtics squad in a title game. I'm still a laker fan through and through through.

I just  know we have to be gracious and acknowldge our betters. We're number TWO! Just Sayin'

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : Rico! it's great to see you. Still here trying to help Laker fans self esteem by falsely telling them that they are as good as Boston? It's really nice of you to do it but we see right through it. Us Real Laker fans know that we 3-9 against the Celtics in the final game of the season, we have less championships less hall of famers and have never beaten a fully healthy Celtics squad in a title game. I'm still a laker fan through and through through. I just  know we have to be gracious and acknowldge our betters. We're number TWO! Just Sayin'
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

thats what i've been saying! we need to band together against these celtic fans. this 'we got more titles and are better head to head than the lakeshow' thing is just sickening. i know its the truth, but enough!

who cares we got the Black Mamba! HA HA HA HA HA HA

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this possible? : thats what i've been saying! we need to band together against these celtic fans. this 'we got more titles and are better head to head than the lakeshow' thing is just sickening. i know its the truth, but enough! who cares we got the Black Mamba! HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's time. We have acomplished a lot. Most teams don't even make it to the finals to be humilated by the mighty celtics. we have to take pride that we got there and we won three times against them. Never when they were fully healthy but, still to even have acomlished that. 

Sections
Shortcuts