How long does Mike Brown have before........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

How long does Mike Brown have before........

We hear calls for Phil Jackson.  Even Phil will probably never bite on this team.  Maybe Jeanne will get her brother and Daddy to give him twenty million a year.  Kobe will start crying and throwing fits very soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: How long does Mike Brown have before........

I do not wish to contribute to the madness, but fans out here are already calling for the guy's head.........I don't think Phil would want to coach this team, this is not what he does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I do not wish to contribute to the madness, but fans out here are already calling for the guy's head.........I don't think Phil would want to coach this team, this is not what he does.

[/QUOTE]

I said Phil would not do it unless the team is a winner. That is how he has defined his career. Frontrunning is a religion with him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the guys on both Around the Horn and PTI were unanimous is stating that if the team gets off to a bad start in the first 25-30 games than Brown is gone.....Plasche (an all world Laker "homer" who I still like a lot) said the fans are already going crazy...and he is really afraid that DH won't resign if things don't go right this year....I disagree to be truthfull....but he pointed out Howard's style of changing his mind especially if he doesn't feel the love....he said he can really see a rebuilding phase coming up as a worst case scenario....I can see it...but I wouldn't put my money on it happening...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We hear calls for Phil Jackson.  Even Phil will probably never bite on this team.  Maybe Jeanne will get her brother and Daddy to give him twenty million a year.  Kobe will start crying and throwing fits very soon.

[/QUOTE]

To answer the question, "How long?"  Not long!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

It might not be as far away as we think.  Think about it,  they lost the last two games of last year, 9 preseason games I think,  and 2 regular season games.   That is 13 straight losses and I think it may even be one more.   What would it be like if around here we lost 13 straight games?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It might not be as far away as we think.  Think about it,  they lost the last two games of last year, 9 preseason games I think,  and 2 regular season games.   That is 13 straight losses and I think it may even be one more.   What would it be like if around here we lost 13 straight games?

[/QUOTE]

Firing Brown before the All-Star break makes Jimmy look bad.

[/QUOTE]
    Even if it does, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.  If the Lakers are struggling after the first two months, they will have to hire someone else.  If the Laker organization believes that they have found someone better to coach the team, they will do it. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

M. Brown will likely be fired before the All-Star break (Kobe will demand it)!

I predict the Lakers will appoint Steve Nash as their new interim head coach for the remainder  of the 2012 - 2013 NBA season. He will be perfect for the job, due to the fact he is not healthy enough to play and is required to stand versus sit during games.  

And with the first pick in the 2021 NBA draft the Lakers select?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

is not the coach, is the team. They are crumbling down. Artest, Kobe, Nash are no longer the players they used to be. Then you have a mediocre bench.. This is a lesson for DH, they say becareful what you wish for...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The idea that Laker pain will continue is something good to think about.  Dwight might just be a jinx.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Firing Brown before the All-Star break makes Jimmy look bad.

[/QUOTE]

If they are barely playing .500 ball, he has to be fired...assistant takes over until they find coach...currently, they don't play nba level d..they don't have the speed to keep up with athletic teams...and weak  bench...on paper, they look formidable..no way Koby stays quiet for long...never has..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

They may not even be the best team in their building....

21. This post has been removed.