How Long Will The Celts Last?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: How Long Will The Celts Last?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

This is kind of silly,  we have a lot of games left,  players that we don't know how they can add to our team yet,  don't know the health of the teams in the playoffs,  let alone the seedings.  Isn't it alright to just pull for our team without someone having to be right or wrong?

The only thing I would say to your thread is I think we can beat NY in any round.  Yes I could be wrong,  but then I could be right as well.

That's being a coward. You're just afraid of getting it wrong.

You could've just left this thread alone. So why post if you're not interested in this topic?

I mean you keep telling me that I'm wrong and when the spotlight is on you, you suddenly become someone who just "pulls for our team".

Here is both my first post and your second post.

Now you tell me what I said to rub you the wrong way.  If you are  not calling  me a coward I don't know any other way to interpret it. Next what do I keep saying your wrong about?  I have no idea what your talking about.  Third  I didn't suddenly start pulling for my team.  I have been doing that probably a lot longer than you have.

If you want to say someone attacked someone I would say your the one that attacked me.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

If the Celtics dont get up to the 6th seed they will be bounced in the 1st round.  based on the performance of the team from the start, they were destined to be bounced in the 1st with Rondo, Sully, and Barbosa all playing.  TWill, Crawford and Randolph are not the saviors!!!!  Im not sold on AB's offense, PP and KG making it through the season with any energy for the playoffs, less long a run to the ECF. If im wrong it is all to the good....Banner or nothing.  No middle ground!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In 2010 the Celts averaged 38.6 rpg.

2011 38.8 rpg.

2012 38.8 rpg.

This season it's 40.2 rpg.

Is that not proof enough that the Celts rebounding improved when they got younger and more athletic?

No, that isn't a proof. And I gave you the reasons why it isn't the proof. Statistics isn't as simple as you think.