How Long Will The Streak Last?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: How Long Will The Streak Last?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I think the Celts will have no problems getting 7 games in a row. But I'm wishing for a 10-game winning streak.

What you guys think?

Next 5 games:

Bobcats

Hornets

Bulls

@Detroit

@Cleveland

I could see the Celtics losing to the Bulls.  They have been winning even without Rose.  If he was playing this season, they would probably be leading the Eastern Conference in the standings. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I like our chances in all of those games.  Da Bulls we play at home, and we have been playing even better at home.

@Det is payback time, baby!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Playing well arn't they.....  Combo of Bradley's return & the others starting to gel..... Still need a BIG-MAN.... Rondo will be the BAIT !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Playing well arn't they.....  Combo of Bradley's return & the others starting to gel..... Still need a BIG-MAN.... Rondo will be the BAIT !!!!

Who will run the point?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

If they can beat the Bulls they will probably win 10 in a row.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Great question! Starters should get plenty of rest versus Bobcats and maybe even the Hornets. The C's will also have a few good practice days, to help iron out any remaining wrinkles. 

Barring a key injury and or trade, I think a 10-game winning streak is well within reach! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Need to be cautious.  I hope our team isn't looking at it like this.  If they are we will lose in there somewhere. If the Rockets make free throws last nite it would have been tough to beat them.    Its one game at a time.  The Hornets just beat the Rockets. We have lost to Detroit, Cleveland is capable. 

I am optimistic but prefer one game at a time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

If you think the hornets are a pushover you haven't followed them lately. Bobcats, different story. that management group owes the entire world an apology for wasting our time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Need to be cautious.  I hope our team isn't looking at it like this.  If they are we will lose in there somewhere. If the Rockets make free throws last nite it would have been tough to beat them.    Its one game at a time.  The Hornets just beat the Rockets. We have lost to Detroit, Cleveland is capable. 

you sound like a coach!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I think the Celts will have no problems getting 7 games in a row. But I'm wishing for a 10-game winning streak.

What you guys think?

Next 5 games:

Bobcats

Hornets

Bulls

@Detroit

@Cleveland

like the way that schedule alot if they play the way they should they can make up alot of ground im not saying any of these teams are pushovers but come on if you wanna be a championship team these are the teams they bury and with the way the standings in the east look we cood possible carry the 3 maybe even 2 seed into the all star break

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

you sound like a coach!!

You can tell from my body that I work out a lot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

You never know how the schedule will play out.  We are playing much better and have a chance to rack up some more wins.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Not sure, but 1. The team is sharing the ball better  2.  They are starting to trust each other  3.  Avery has a big effect on other players defense  4. Green is looking more comfortable, but still is thinking too much 5. Doc is trusting Sullinger , mabey because Tommy suggested it for the past five games.  6. With the improved offense, the defense has benefited.  Rondo is trying to fit in more.   This is a good team when the ball and players move and they look for good shots and opportunity to penetrate and shoot or kick.  Less isolation has helped.  Lee, Bradley, KG, and Paul can defend very well.  Green and Rondo have the skills to defend but they are not as good as they can be yet, but on the way.  Nothing helps like wining.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Who will run the point?

Agree with you.  Rondo can't be traded since he has no reliable backup.  Trading Rondo for a big man isn't a bad idea, but then we would need a good point guard. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Which streak??? Lakers on 6 losing streak or Celts 5 winning streak...who blinks first?

Maybe the trolls can help us out on this one....lets hope they both extend to 10...lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

The C's are playing great right now, but it is one game at a time and you don't beat anyone until the buzzer sounds and you have more points the your opponent.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Ortiz,

Love the way both the Celtics and Lackers are playing right now and that both streaks seem to be going in right direction.  Maybe some of our more enlightened trolls can provide some insightful commentary on which streak will last 10 games or more?

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

Sections
Shortcuts