HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW?

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW?:
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  I take that as a compliment, thank you!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Seriously, you happy tonight that the Celtics lost because Pierce missed that 10-footer?

How about Ray Allen missing that dunk, were you unhappy about that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW?:
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? : Seriously, you happy tonight that the Celtics lost because Pierce missed that 10-footer? How about Ray Allen missing that dunk, were you unhappy about that?
    Posted by P34

Danny Granger wouldn't have missed that dunk!!  Happy, unhappy, we go through so many emotions during a game, don't we?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  Danny Granger wouldn't have missed that dunk!!  Happy, unhappy, we go through so many emotions during a game, don't we?
    Posted by kyceltic

Still, you haven't answered my question, are you happy that the Celtics lost because Pierce missed?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? : Still, you haven't answered my question, are you happy that the Celtics lost because Pierce missed?
    Posted by P34

If Pierce missing a last second shot made me happy, i'd be estatic by now!Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  If Pierce missing a last second shot made me happy, i'd be estatic by now!
    Posted by kyceltic

I thought you were a Celtic fan, why would you be happy if the Celtics lost?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? : I thought you were a Celtic fan, why would you be happy if the Celtics lost?
    Posted by P34

Did i miss something, who said i'd be happy if the Celtics lost?  You must be getting tired!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  Did i miss something, who said i'd be happy if the Celtics lost?  You must be getting tired!
    Posted by kyceltic

You're ecstatic when Pierce misses a last second shot but you're not happy when the Celtics lose? Are you on drugs? Or you just missed the part where that Pierce miss led to a Celtic loss?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? : You're ecstatic when Pierce misses a last second shot but you're not happy when the Celtics lose? Are you on drugs? Or you just missed the part where that Pierce miss led to a Celtic loss?
    Posted by P34

when you can't even quote what i said right, it's time to move on, maybe you'll be back on your game next time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  when you can't even quote what i said right, it's time to move on, maybe you'll be back on your game next time!
    Posted by kyceltic

On my game? I'm not playing a game, I just posted what you said. But for argument sake let's review what you said. You're happy when Pierce misses a last second shot, right? You said that right? 

Sections
Shortcuts