HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW?

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  I take that as a compliment, thank you!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Seriously, you happy tonight that the Celtics lost because Pierce missed that 10-footer?

How about Ray Allen missing that dunk, were you unhappy about that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? : Seriously, you happy tonight that the Celtics lost because Pierce missed that 10-footer? How about Ray Allen missing that dunk, were you unhappy about that?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Danny Granger wouldn't have missed that dunk!!  Happy, unhappy, we go through so many emotions during a game, don't we?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  Danny Granger wouldn't have missed that dunk!!  Happy, unhappy, we go through so many emotions during a game, don't we?

Still, you haven't answered my question, are you happy that the Celtics lost because Pierce missed?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? : Still, you haven't answered my question, are you happy that the Celtics lost because Pierce missed?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

If Pierce missing a last second shot made me happy, i'd be estatic by now!Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  If Pierce missing a last second shot made me happy, i'd be estatic by now!

I thought you were a Celtic fan, why would you be happy if the Celtics lost?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? : I thought you were a Celtic fan, why would you be happy if the Celtics lost?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Did i miss something, who said i'd be happy if the Celtics lost?  You must be getting tired!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  Did i miss something, who said i'd be happy if the Celtics lost?  You must be getting tired!

You're ecstatic when Pierce misses a last second shot but you're not happy when the Celtics lose? Are you on drugs? Or you just missed the part where that Pierce miss led to a Celtic loss?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? : You're ecstatic when Pierce misses a last second shot but you're not happy when the Celtics lose? Are you on drugs? Or you just missed the part where that Pierce miss led to a Celtic loss?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

when you can't even quote what i said right, it's time to move on, maybe you'll be back on your game next time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MANY MORE PERFECT GAMES IS PIERCE GOING TO HAVE IN A ROW? :  when you can't even quote what i said right, it's time to move on, maybe you'll be back on your game next time!

On my game? I'm not playing a game, I just posted what you said. But for argument sake let's review what you said. You're happy when Pierce misses a last second shot, right? You said that right?