How many True Celtic fans post here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

How many True Celtic fans post here?

Reading threads here is like a anti-Celtic forum. Post here if you are a true Celtic fan. Really like this forum when i first joined, but seeing it from a not good side for true Celtic fans who like to post about the Celtics. I don't mind other fans of the game here, but it's going to the anti-Celtic fans fast.

Are you a true Boston Celtic fan?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: How many True Celtic fans post here?

In response to vertmont's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reading threads here is like a anti-Celtic forum. Post here if you are a true Celtic fan. Really like this forum when i first joined, but seeing it from a not good side for true Celtic fans who like to post about the Celtics. I don't mind other fans of the game here, but it's going to the anti-Celtic fans fast.

Are you a true Boston Celtic fan?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and every other day I file an abuse complaint to the moderators, listing current Lakers trolls. Someday they may do something.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Fake Fury - even when he writes a complete sentence, he plagarizes!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fake Fury - even when he writes a complete sentence, he plagarizes!!

[/QUOTE]

Atleast I don't multiple aliases like you and pretend nothing happened!  :aktion033

[/QUOTE]

Very intelligent comeback - good for you, son!!!

NOT

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am not a true Celtic fan, but seeing how some of you "supposed TRUE Celtic fans" treat other true Celtic fans such as TommyRules and GoGreen, I can see how this board has become quite chaotic. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

You ARE, however, a liar and a welcher!!

Is it Oct 8 yet??

Enjoy your lie-filled life!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

I am not a true Celtic fan, but seeing how some of you "supposed TRUE Celtic fans" treat other true Celtic fans such as TommyRules and GoGreen, I can see how this board has become quite chaotic. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

You ARE, however, a liar and a welcher!!

Is it Oct 8 yet??

Enjoy your lie-filled life!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I hope WIN NOW blows right up in your face, WELCHER.......with the age of your team "barring injuries" is very wishful thinking!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hope WIN NOW blows right up in your face, WELCHER.......with the age of your team "barring injuries" is very wishful thinking!!

[/QUOTE]

Not really, considering all of the stars on the Lakers take exceptionally well care of themselves. Thanks for pointing out your Celtic behavior of cheering for injuries. I get it though, otherwise the Bulls would have dispatched your team last year. Good luck this year buddy.

[/QUOTE]

Not really wishing injuries on anyone..................just saying they are inevitable given the age of your team.  I actually hope you are at full strength this year when we beat you in the Finals so we won't have to listen to any garbage like we have since 2008.

The Bulls would have beaten us last year???  You sure of that?  They couldn't get past Philly!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not really, considering all of the stars on the Lakers take exceptionally well care of themselves. Thanks for pointing out your Celtic behavior of cheering for injuries. I get it though, otherwise the Bulls would have dispatched your team last year. Good luck this year buddy.

[/QUOTE]

Where does it say because Rose was hurt in your post??  I KNOW he was hurt, numbnuts, YOU posted that if we played the Bulls we would have lost.............YOU did not mention any injuries, and don't try to weasel out of it like you always do - WELCHER!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.