How many True Celtic fans post here?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: How many True Celtic fans post here?

GO GREEN AND TOMMY RULES ARE NOT TRUE CELTICS FANS

THEY LIE...

GO GREEN USES A PASSIVE AGRESSIVE  WAY TO MAKE HIS POINT..FANS DONT PUT THERE TEAM DOWN TO MAKE ONE TEAM SEEM BETTER..

COME ON BLOGETTY BROOOTTTHHHEEERRR....we all know your a TROLL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm not a fan of the "true fan" stuff. Fans have different views and should not be forced to fit into someone's narrow version of a fan. 

In my view a true fan has a longstanding passion for the team through thick and thin - other than that, I'm flexible. 

As for this piece of junk: 

", but seeing how some of you "supposed TRUE Celtic fans" treat other true Celtic fans such as TommyRules and GoGreen"

Everyone who understands the concept of trolling knows that both these guys are not real fans but sockpuppets, they are fake fans and they have done more to hurt this forum thatn someone like yourself who is at least honest they are a Laker fan here to make trouble and make discussion threads idiotic. 

I would not be surprised to learn you post on behalf of these other handles or know the Laker fans who do. 

If I ran this forum I would boot both of those frauds first, before turning my attention to you and your ilk. 

Nice try trying to prop those fakes up though. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of the "true fan" stuff. Fans have different views and should not be forced to fit into someone's narrow version of a fan. 

[/QUOTE]

No one is less tolerant of other fans differing views at BDC and more forceful attacking them than Spanky gurl herself. 

Phony baloney.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate the Darko signing, but he's better than anything on the socalled Laker Bench.

[/QUOTE]

I guarantee you didn't watch Darko play for more then 30 seconds this year.

[/QUOTE]

And you watched him play Tammy?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

I am Celtic's all the way.  Follow all Boston sports  Pro and College!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

ya got a true celtic fan here!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am not a true Celtic fan, but seeing how some of you "supposed TRUE Celtic fans" treat other true Celtic fans such as TommyRules and GoGreen, I can see how this board has become quite chaotic. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

That's funny.  True Celtics fans, Tommy and GG.  Where'd you get this stuff?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am Celtic's all the way.  Follow all Boston sports  Pro and College!

[/QUOTE]

Me, too.  Except for BC!!!

Sections
Shortcuts