1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Re: How many win in December?

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I say 4 wins.

Celts go 4-8 this December.

[/QUOTE]

5-7 !

Just to prove that Fierce34 is way too negative about the Celtics chances this season......when Rondo comes back, they will probably make the playoffs in the weak Eastern Conference.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[/QUOTE]

You know what's an epic fail?

Answer: Trading Jared Sullinger for Anderson Varejao even when Sully has yet to play a single NBA game.

So what if I don't get my prediction right this December?

Nobody on this board got it right last month too.

I mean nobody predicted the Celts to win 7 games last month.

Guess everybody is an epic fail, huh?

How about you, why didn't you make a prediction?

You don't even have the guts to give a prediction.

That's why you're LAME RAME!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha

Crybaby posts like that are why this board knows you as a CLOWN and BULLY and people pity you and the empty life you lead outside this forum and the arrogant insecure one you lead on it.

My prediction was Stevens as Pitino in '98, a hustling overachieving team that won 36 games. Team is on pace to win 37 right now. I have been spot on.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

You are the idiot here my friend.  For some reason every time your bet is brought up you start bringing up something else and pretend it was OK for you to welch on it.  You always say the whole board knows what happened on your bet.  Well lets see what happened.  

1.  You ran you mouth how bad the Celtics where and how bad Rondo was for months. Then you started running your mouth about the Celtics not making the playoffs. 99% of the board felt like the C's would make the playoffs.  You had to keep egging it on and dissing the C's daily.  Finally Jamez makes a bet with you on whether the C's make the playoffs or not.

2.  C's made the playoffs,  you didn't honor your bet,  you used a lame excuse that someone flushed  you out so it was OK TO RESUME POSTING

The whole board knows you didn't keep your word and you continue to dance around it when confronted.  So who is the idiot here.   Although I have to agree that I was a idiot for bringing up the other trade with someone that makes bets and doesn't honor them. That is why I stopped the bet right after I made it.  Who would bet with someone that doesn't pay off?  The bet was stopped.  Get it?

Is there anyone on the board you dont argue with 24/7 ?    You see a pattern here?Looks like  sign of insecurity in my books.

This is why I laugh each time I see you wanting to make a bet with another poster. 

HAHAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You are the idiot here my friend.  For some reason every time your bet is brought up you start bringing up something else and pretend it was OK for you to welch on it.  You always say the whole board knows what happened on your bet.  Well lets see what happened.  

1.  You ran you mouth how bad the Celtics where and how bad Rondo was for months. Then you started running your mouth about the Celtics not making the playoffs. 99% of the board felt like the C's would make the playoffs.  You had to keep egging it on and dissing the C's daily.  Finally Jamez makes a bet with you on whether the C's make the playoffs or not.

2.  C's made the playoffs,  you didn't honor your bet,  you used a lame excuse that someone flushed  you out so it was OK TO RESUME POSTING

The whole board knows you didn't keep your word and you continue to dance around it when confronted.  So who is the idiot here.   Although I have to agree that I was a idiot for bringing up the other trade with someone that makes bets and doesn't honor them. That is why I stopped the bet right after I made it.  Who would bet with someone that doesn't pay off?  The bet was stopped.  Get it?

Is there anyone on the board you dont argue with 24/7 ?    You see a pattern here?Looks like  sign of insecurity in my books.

This is why I laugh each time I see you wanting to make a bet with another poster. 

HAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying what happened.

I don't pay attention to this personal stuff, but now I get it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like you were spot on when you said Anderson Varejao for Jared Sullinger last year.

Danny Ainge already gave you a hint, the playoffs is not a goal.

This current Celts team's priority is player development.

Rick Pitino's team in 1997-1998 had its sights on the playoffs.

See the difference?

[/QUOTE]

I was spot on in making a SUGGESTION that Sully for Varejao would be a good move if a CHAMPIONSHIP was the goal. A team that added Green, Avery, Terry, Lee and Wilcox at the expense of only Ray to a rotation that was up 3-2 in the East Finals was all in for a title. Varejao was the missing piece, a monster double double guy. Had we done such a move and Andy and Rondo never got hurt it could have been a whole different story.

Unlike you I stick by my guns and tell it like it is. I never predicted such a move, just said it would help if the only goal was a title. You are a COWARD who NEVER speculates on trades and free agency because you are terrified of being wrong and having it thrown in your face, like you do to me.

Such a bully, such a CHILD.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[/QUOTE]

Danny Ainge already gave you a hint, the playoffs is not a goal.

This current Celts team's priority is player development.

Rick Pitino's team in 1997-1998 had its sights on the playoffs.

See the difference?

[/QUOTE]

The conversation was about WIN PREDICTION tool. Get it?

I predicted 36 wins. They are on pace for 37.

No amount of spinning and trying to compare the 'situation' from '98 being different from now makes you any less WRONG when it comes to win predictions. 

I have been spot on so far.

You negative, obnoxious and wrong

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This whole board knows what an insecure bully, welcher, liar and ignorant child Fierce is.

He leads as pathetic life of spending 24-7 on an internet forum picking fights and puffing out his own chest and spamming this board with his drivel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

My actual prediction was 38-43 wins if they try to win with Rondo and make as deadline trade that improves this seasons roster.

It was 29-34 wins if they make major trades that damage the current roster, specifically Crawford and Bass (I am on the record as saying Rondo is not traded before the draft if at all)

So I settled on 36 as that would be my prediction with the status quo roster. We all know Danny is going to deal though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know what's an epic fail?

Answer: Trading Jared Sullinger for Anderson Varejao even when Sully has yet to play a single NBA game.

So what if I don't get my prediction right this December?

Nobody on this board got it right last month too.

I mean nobody predicted the Celts to win 7 games last month.

Guess everybody is an epic fail, huh?

How about you, why didn't you make a prediction?

You don't even have the guts to give a prediction.

That's why you're LAME RAME!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha

Crybaby posts like that are why this board knows you as a CLOWN and BULLY and people pity you and the empty life you lead outside this forum and the arrogant insecure one you lead on it.

My prediction was Stevens as Pitino in '98, a hustling overachieving team that won 36 games. Team is on pace to win 37 right now. I have been spot on.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you have been spot on , your prediction is 36 games and I think they're a little better (especially with two bad New York teams in their division !) and will be when Rondo returns.....I called +41 which means at least 42 in a weak Eastern Conference

But if you did, as Fierce34 suggests ,  advocate for a Jared Sullinger for Anderson Varejo trade ??? 

Then I have to say you have to admit that would have been as big disaster as trading Joe Johnson (and Chauncey Billups !)

SULLINGER is breaking out BIGTIME this season and looks to have  a higher ceiling than either Big Baby Davis or Brandon Bass.

What a suck trade that would have been for the Celtics !

...right up there on the list of historic Celtics disaster transactions: Vitaly Pototenko ,Danny Fortson, Vin Baker, Tony Battie, Raef Lafrenz, Rasheed Wallace, Jermaine O'Neal...

PS:  let's not forget the two Pitino moves that doomed him from the start: Not re-signing Rick Fox and David Wesley !

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yes, you have been spot on , your prediction is 36 games and I think they're a little better (especially with two bad New York teams in their division !) and will be when Rondo returns.....I called +41 which means at least 42 in a weak Eastern Conference

Sounds like you nailed it too. Fierce believes everyone was as negative and down on this team as he was, but he is 100% wrong there. He feels saying the obvious fact thatn the team would be better off drafting top 5 over getting into the playoffs justifies his comments, but that is just spin moves by a clown and bully. Look at the talent and the product and predict based off reality and not desires.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

No, it would not have been as bad as trading Billups when the team was needing to get worse and Pitino was wanting to win. Pitino made a bunch of idiotic win now moves (Mercer over McGrady, Vitaly for the '99 1st) so his philosophy was completely messed up.

Sully for Varejao would have been similar to the Joe Johnson. But what made that move so bad was it turned a 1st rd playoff team... maybe 2nd round... into an East Finals team, but no better. You only make those moves if they make you a championship contender. 

The Celtics were all in for a title last year after every move made in the offseason was done for one final run. Varejao would have been the missing piece if he and Rondo were both healthy. Who knows. That is why I was 'advocating' they take a gamble if a championship was the only goal that season. If they won 18 is was worth it even if Sully became great.

P.S. - letting Fox/Wesley walk was 100% the right call that rebuilding clubs make. And those two had the right to sign wherever they wanted. They obviously were going to choose playoff teams and Fox, an aspiring actor dating Vanessa Williams at the time, Hollywood.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, the issue here is not my bet with Jamez. YES IT IS

The issue here is you pretending that you didn't know what happened with my bet with Jamez when you challenged me to a bet. I DON'T PRETEND.

Get it? DO YOU?

Out of the blue you challenged me to a bet and said "NONE OF THAT FLUSHING BUSINESS EITHER".  WELL WERE YOU FLUSHED?

Is it my fault that you challenged me and I accepted? DOESN'T MATTER,  I DON'T BET WITH WELCHERS.

And I only argue with hypocrites like you.  YOU ARGUE WITH EVERYONE FOOL.  I COULD START A LIST AND IT WOULD TAKE ME ALL NIGHT TO COMPLETE.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said the issue is you welched and seem to think its OK because you say it was.   That is the issue.  MY ISSUE.  Get it!! 

You really do move the target don't you when you are avoiding the obvious.

By the way I know exactly about your bet with Jamez.  I posted Jamez's post after he won the bet.  If I wanted I could probably find your little farewell post you gave.  Explain why you didn't have to honor it?  Everyone could use a little laugh tonight. 

Better to be quiet and thought to be a fool than to post 24/7 and remove all doubt.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[/QUOTE]

I keep saying it, there's nothing at stake here.

So what if I get it wrong?

I mean it's not like I'll be off this board if the Celts win 30 games or more, right?

Sure the Celts are on pace for 37 wins.

But the season still has 4 months left.

If the Celts go on a losing streak, you're toast!

But one thing's for sure, we already know you're totally wrong about Jared Sullinger for Anderson Varejao.

What a tool you are for predicting Ainge would sacrifice the future for the present.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha

So what if you get it wrong? Nothing I guess. We all know you won't leave because you have no life beyond this forum.

Just expect people to mock you for being negative and wrong. Because you are clearly wrong so far, while posters like myself are right, and you look like a negative clown to keep bringing up bets and predictions and hating on this team when we all know you are a welcher on bets and a loser who posts here 24/7.

Meanwhile, add LIAR to your list of terrible personality traits for continuing to try and say that I 'predicted' Sully for Varejao when I suggested that as the kind of trade a contender has to make if the only goal is a title.

But anyhow, you are too dense to realize I win over you in both cases. I NEVER predicted Sully/Varejao but was more than fine to suggest it as an option when you were a coward refusing to suggest anything. I predicted 36 wins and am spot on so far there.

Hahahahahahaha

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

I am continually fascinated by the posters who express total disdain for Fierce, but feel that it is necessary to respond to his every post.  And then there are the posters who say that they are putting Fierce on ignore, but  continue to respond to his posts.

By the way, as an objective observer (I don't like Fierce's juvenile attacks and counter-attacks, but I dislike most of his obsessed critics even more), I have Fierce ahead on points against his critics - amazing given that there are so many of them and only one of him

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[/QUOTE]

There you have it, nothing happens to me if I get it wrong.

Yup... because this is an internet forum, hahahaha. Unless you count your worthless reputation taking more hits? Nothing happens to ANYONE dummy. Only fools make bets online and we all know you welch on your and lie/spin anyhow. 

You win over me in both cases?

Umm... yes. I proved this above.

Let's just put it this way, like Mployee, none of your predictions/ideas panned out.

NONE!

Wrong. I don't make predictions beyond seasons wins and postseason advancement and have been more right than wrong on those. Several of my 'ideas' happened despite the low % anyone ever calls what Danny does correctly. Meanwhile you are too big a coward, terrified of having a trade suggestion in print, to even make suggestions. What a loser!

Until the Celts get 36 wins, you're still not right.

You're just on pace, but that doesn't mean you're already correct.

That's just you counting the chicks before the eggs hatch.

But don't be surprised if Ainge turns those eggs into an omelet before they hatch.

Get it?

Clearly I do because I have given other win predictions based on moves Danny may or may not make. My God you are THICK. 

What you don't get is you have already been wrong several on this teams performance in a negative pathetic way and to keep attacking like the bully and child we all know you are just makes you look even more the fool.

[/QUOTE]

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

I say 4 wins.

Celts go 4-8 this December.

[/QUOTE]

Fungus... you are going to be way low.

I'm saying maybe 9 wins in December, especially if it looks like Rondo won't be playing.

Pud

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts