How One Player Had A Big Impact

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: How One Player Had A Big Impact

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Delusional?

I have the numbers to backup my claims. You only have your opinion.

Read that article again. Bass said he wanted to improve his rebounding, right?

Did Bass improve his rebounding this season?

Are you saying that Bass is on the perimeter when they're playing defense? 

Bass is simply underachieving this season and you can't even admit that. What is it with you and your fetish for chubby undersized PFs!

now bass is chubby too.  nice.

does jeff green look like he's confused about his role?  jermaine o'neal clarified that he was after he left town to become productive on both ends of the floor of phoenix.  glen big fat fatty davis stated he was confused about his role with the team his last year here.

and if i'm not mistaken, barbosa is disgusted with his role with the team, feeling, nay, knowing that he could do better than how AWFUL courtney lee has been more often than not and how STALE out offense has looked this year.

but you're right fierce, bass is fat and he's sandbagging.  and other than that, we've got a great old team.

oh, and you're also right that i'm an obsessive poster.  after all, you never had the 350 post thread poundings back and forth with KY celtic and you DO NOT have two accounts that you run with over 20,000 posts between them to my....  10% of that?!

but don't worry fierce, you're right.  just think positive thoughts.  don't get upset about it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Celtics win, complain.

Celtics lose, complain.

Rondo this, Rondo that.

Doc this, Doc that.

WHY DID YOU LEAVE GLEN "BIG BABY" DAVIS????????????????????????????

must be a trick question- no idea what you're talking about.  kind of showing your colors.  you now have a "kyceltic" obsession with me because i dared to expose you were completely incorrect.....

and stick this in your pipe and smoke it- bass's MINUTES are down this year...  so his rebounds are down some- NOT TOO TERRIBLY OFF in per minute, but the points, the FTA's and the FG% are all in the basement.... symptomatic of a player who is lost in a funk with all the tools tha the previously used (READ: POST GAME) to get back on track removed from his aresenal....

low confidence begets horrible all around play.  once again fierce, twister and hop skotch are not real sports.  you obviously have never played hoops or if you did you were the proverbial "last one picked" who only hit the bottom side of the rim with any shots you took....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Come on, acie, I have 20,000 posts but only 10% of those posts are complains. You on the other hand have 2642 posts and ALL are complains! Wow!

so you're 10,000 post barrage with KY celtic was NOT obsessive compulsive and WAS complimentary to him?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

once again, don't let the facts or the stats or the articles on boston.com that you never read, get in the way of your ongoing rambling mess of misinformation

her's jermaine's numbers

per 36    FG%    FTA    FT%    REB    BLK   PTS
    BOS       .433       2.0     .677     8.5     2.7     7.9   
    PHO       .471     3.9    .778    9.5     2.7    14.7

dag nab it, it really looks like being iced out of ANY SCRIMMAGE / PRACTICE TOUCHES ON OFFENSE had an effect on his game, huh?!!  the per 36 of 7.9 points vs. 14.7 points this year on PHO really makes the case, doesn't it fierce?  and then you can read the article where o'neal, not in a bitter manner, made an interview to the globe about how he felt bad that he did not do more offensively for the team.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2012/07/jermaine_oneal_6.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

acie

What makes you an idiot is you making assumptions about someone you don't know. I play hoops 3 times a week. I've had high school and college experience playing for my school. So you assuming that I don't know how to play basketball makes you a fool! 

A fool that doesn't know how to use capital letters.

i am left to draw conclusions about someone who speaks like they know nothing about basketball.  the inevitable rebuttal is that you were all league semi pro, jock to the max.  yep.  i get it fierce.  you think you know basketball but the things that you say betray your alleged experience with the game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

You must be fuzznutz, I never had a 10,000 post barrage with KY. If you can prove that I had 10,000 posts with KY then show us. Come on, acie, show us. I can't wait!

who was it then that you had the "bet" with (that one of the two of you was going to shut up and go away for a period of time) that was then welched on and the two of you posted THOUSANDS OF POSTS of meaningless self absorbed and COMPLAINING TRASH?!!  and you have the boles to accuse me of "complaining" too much when you are the all world captain of technicalities and stark avoidance of admitting when you are wrong.

funny thing in life fierce- everyone is wrong.  it's more than just once.  and the men handle it by man-ing up and moving on and the boys do what you do.

and now you pretend like it never happened.  this is what i mean when i use the word "delusional".  it's not a "light" word and i don't take it lightly.  but when it's the only word left standing, you have to call a spade a spade.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Bass, acie, not JO.

JO's problem was he was always injured.

So now you're the spinner?

I thought you said I was the one spinning the argument?

Why are you talking about JO when we're talking about Bass' per 36 mins?

Who are you trying to fool, acie?

so now you're spinning things.  and here's your call to accountability- you claimed that o'neal was not confused about his role.  maybe you were partially right.  he was dismayed about it.  remember how terrible he looked on offense? 

the stats bear out that what he says about it is true....  doc rivers mis-used jerLame o'neal, to the team's detriment, just as he has NOT coached rondo properly, MIS-coached bass and managed to have lee, green, terry, barbosa all NOT FITTING IN.

that's the point jackwad- add in that darko went back to the home country because he had been completely iced out of the rotation, inexplicably, after proving he could be a functional #5 in the pre-season.

the POINT, is, was and always will be that rivers is a terrible coach.  all of the FURNITURE we have that used to be productive players is the proof of it.

get it minutia man?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

No, acie, I'm not trying to be a basketball genius, I'm just a Celtic fan sharing my opinion. 

You're the one who has a problem, a real big problem!

I mean you don't even know how to use capital letters. No wonder you don't know how to use google.

And, acie, you complain when the Celtics lose, you complain when the Celtics win, that's called fuzznutz!

yes, abundantly obvious you are not achieving it.  but you are trying with balled up fists of fury and a 20X magnifying glass trying to pick apart anyone who will stand up to you.  why don't you just pound with your tiny little fists on the keyboard now for a bit and then post it?

it'd make more basketball sense than your usual posts.

how about the disparity in the PER numbers for JO?  anything to say on that?  other than blocks that are dead even, JO was in the toilet for us as an offensive player.  did you read the boston.com article that i posted the link for you right there so you wouldn't have to do any critical thinking or research re: "gee, did JO really say that doc iced him out of all scrimmage touches on offense?!"

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

acie, I never claimed to be 100% correct all the time. When I'm wrong I admit I'm wrong.

Seriously, acie, stop talking about manning up because until now you don't know how to use capital letters. Even boys aged 7 or 8 already know how to use capital letters.

i do not capitalize because i have carpal tunnel from working 3300 hour years of high dollar white collar slavery and my typing is fast, the only way i can make posts, shifts in my wrist position hurt a lot.  don't feel like getting the surgery done on both wrists that may or may not help.

not that it's any of your lilliputian temper tantrum havin' business.  but i know plenty well how to capitalize fierce, just so you know that and can rest easily after mommy changes your diaper after this shitte fitte you're throwing

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

as you said....Fierce has mental masturbation issue... no reason to argue with  amoeba man. this guy has no contribution to the society....he never work in his life!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

acie

I think you should check yourself in to a mental institute because everyday you're complaining about Doc and Doc is still coach. You really expect Doc to change?

That's the Lanza in you, you think you are somebody, you think the Celtics will listen to you. Hate to break it to you, acie, but no matter what you say, Doc will still be the coach of the Celtics. You're a nobody, acie. 

But it's cool, as long as you throw out 800 complains per minute then there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't go from complains to bullets, agree?

what is your obsession with bullets and semi-automatic weapons?  is this your distraction when you can't talk basketball and are demonstrated to be a 3 dollar bill through your own unprovoked words.

while it's true that everyone has opinions, when they can be proven to be incorrect by horse's mouth information to the contrary, as i did with bass and o'neal, then what does that opinion then become?

for you it becomes an ar-15 in my hands somehow.  might be time for a psych eval fierce. 

Sections
Shortcuts