How Rondo exposed the Miami Frauds

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

How Rondo exposed the Miami Frauds

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1141162-how-paul-pierces-celtics-exposed-the-real-truth-about-the-miami-heat
    Rondo's penetration game, made the defense collapse, and time and time again, our
    creaky, legged, warriors, made a high percentage of their shots. Can we duplicate this during a seven game series? Making the extra pass also helps, because Miami loves to collapse, once their intial defense gets beat, and they are out of position.(They love to gamble). Which means somebody is usually open for shots. During the fourth quarter, they made their usual run(with help from refs),
    but Doc made some adjustments as well. I think he told the team, and especially Rondo, to get into the offense sooner, so that there is less dribbling, and the defense will not have time to set and help out on Rondo. The Pacers, tried a 6ft8 inch defender on Rondo, but it seems that Rondo's game has evolved to overcome the Koby defenses of the league. Good experience going into final stretch and for play-offs. Also, having several shooters on the floor really opens up options for Rondo.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: How Rondo exposed the Miami Frauds

I did kind of notice that the bulls played as well when rose was out.  I thought he looked like he was sucking wind after missing so many games.  I wonder if he'll be able to play multiple games in a row now.

I also wonder if they have all these doomsday theories in Chicago about how the problem is really the back not healing, and that the management is playing down the issue to maximize playoff ticket sales.  Kind of like happened with KG a couple years ago.  Or does that just happen in Boston?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

I think Rose is better off to play at the #2 spot.  He hog the ball too long every time he touch the ball as a PG.  When he is on the bench, no one hog the ball too long.  They just move the ball quickly.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Celts,Bulls, or any team for that matter can really do a number on the Heat by the fast break / penetration game. They really aren't a good team moving. Lebron is a big guy...likes to control attack so he can do his blatant elbow bull rushes.....he tires out quickly having to run. He also starts fouling out of desperation.
    I think the Celts could play the Bulls the same way in playoffs and have a chance. Make Rose run on that injury...tire him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The Bulls will be a hard out..Just like the Celts...Don't be surprised if somebody else knocks out the Heat...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

and Lebrains as the most talented not to win a championship!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: How Rondo exposed the Miami Frauds:
    [QUOTE]The Bulls will be a hard out..Just like the Celts...Don't be surprised if somebody else knocks out the Heat...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  I believe that the Bulls are a much better team than Miami and will be a more difficult team to face in the playoffs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to How Rondo exposed the Miami Frauds:
    [QUOTE]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1141162-how-paul-pierces-celtics-exposed-the-real-truth-about-the-miami-heat Rondo's penetration game, made the defense collapse, and time and time again, our creaky, legged, warriors, made a high percentage of their shots. Can we duplicate this during a seven game series? Making the extra pass also helps, because Miami loves to collapse, once their intial defense gets beat, and they are out of position.(They love to gamble). Which means somebody is usually open for shots. During the fourth quarter, they made their usual run(with help from refs), but Doc made some adjustments as well. I think he told the team, and especially Rondo, to get into the offense sooner, so that there is less dribbling, and the defense will not have time to set and help out on Rondo. The Pacers, tried a 6ft8 inch defender on Rondo, but it seems that Rondo's game has evolved to overcome the Koby defenses of the league. Good experience going into final stretch and for play-offs. Also, having several shooters on the floor really opens up options for Rondo.
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

And he continues to expose all the frauds that believe they can stop "the best point guard in the Association, bar none!"

As Always,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He is a master of the assists..without question...I would like to see him stay aggressive at all times...continue his work on his shot selection(not just a J),(fthrs)and attack the basket at all times....this is in no way bashing, but constructive criticism..as I would love to see the finished product.
    We are going to need it, if we want to make the finals...Can you believe we are still talking about the Celtics as a threat?
    .We are definitely, at the crossroads.
     Its Rondo's team from here on out..

Sections
Shortcuts