How the Roster is Shaking up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

How the Roster is Shaking up

This is a quick look at how the roster is shaking up after a few acqusitions :

PG -Rondo, Dooling, Bradley
    SG -Allen, Moore
    SF -Pierce, Daniels
    PF -Garnett, Johnson
    C - O'Neal

I think that letting West walk is a good idea because it will allow Bradley to see some playing time. Adding a big soon is a must.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: How the Roster is Shaking up

center is definitely our biggest weakness, we can win with the core four, but not with JON as our primary center..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wow that roster looks very limited. Old and not very athletic except for the undersized guards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Huh, we let West walk?  And Bradley is going to get playing time?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MisterGAS1970. Show MisterGAS1970's posts

We so need to find a center that has attitude, and can play the role of the enforcer...I love the idea of Samuel Dalembert filling that kind of role. Find a way to pay him on the back end of his deal, and sign him for 3 to 4 years. I also like the idea of getting Green signed the same way by paying him on the back end of a 3 or 4 year deal when you know KG, and Ray Allens deals are off the books next year. I have a feeling KG, and Ray Allen will come back for much smaller salaries next year making this a much better transition. Jermaine O'Neal's contract is whats really killing us...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Why don't they just amnesty JO, his best is not very good as we saw last year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: How the Roster is Shaking up:
    Why don't they just amnesty JO, his best is not very good as we saw last year.
    Posted by concord27

JO had good moments in the playoffs actually. Let JO go and have no center? not a bright thought if you ask me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't forget Jeff Green and Brandon Bass, Gilbert Brown, Mike Sweetney and Jamal Sampson

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In Response to Re: How the Roster is Shaking up:
    Don't forget Jeff Green and Brandon Bass, Gilbert Brown, Mike Sweetney and Jamal Sampson
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Right.  I like the idea of not stripping the roster to get one guy. The team, as presently constituted, has athletic youth behind the first five - but as everyone says and knows - a center is the critical piece.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Who is going to play center???  Jermaine O'Neal was one of three last year and we didn't have enough.  Who's to say he makes it past January?  Historically this team has had three C's and I'm sure privately Doc is looking at the roster as presently constituted and thinks they are nowhere near where they need to be with bigs.  Bass will help (I think?).   The NBA is sort of joke right now. 

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts