How to Expedite the Boston Celtics' Rebuilding Process If Kevin Garnett Retires

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

How to Expedite the Boston Celtics' Rebuilding Process If Kevin Garnett Retires

Interesting article posted on Bleacher Report website (by G. Cooper - USA Today Sports)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1590952-how-to-expedite-the-boston-celtics-rebuilding-process-if-kevin-garnett-retires#/articles/1590952-how-to-expedite-the-boston-celtics-rebuilding-process-if-kevin-garnett-retires

All hope is not lost! The C's do have options!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: How to Expedite the Boston Celtics' Rebuilding Process If Kevin Garnett Retires

I wrote this exact plan the other day in a post. This would put us right back in the mix.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: How to Expedite the Boston Celtics' Rebuilding Process If Kevin Garnett Retires

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wrote this exact plan the other day in a post. This would put us right back in the mix.

[/QUOTE

+ 1 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Fab Melo the next Shaq...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Fab Melo the next Shaq...

Yes, Fab Melo will continue to develop over the next several months! What prospects do the Lakers have GK? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Dwight Howard. Can Celtics do better than that. Fab Melo is a sack of potatoes. With all the injuries if he was the next Shaq he would be playing...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Who said he was the next Shaq?

Got a link to show that?  We ALL realized he was a 2-3 year project, at best.  He will be more like Perk, if anything!  In 2 more years, that is!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Dwight Howard. Can Celtics do better than that. Fab Melo is a sack of potatoes. With all the injuries if he was the next Shaq he would be playing...

DH is a prospect? Put the opium pipe down GK! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Unfortunately that's not true.

If you mean in the mix like a playoff team then, yes. But contender, no.

We need to find that next superstar. Someone like Lebron, Durant, or even a 2nd tier superstar like Paul Pierce.

Fierce, why wouldn't this team be able to contend? What would we be missing? Green, AJ, Dieng, Aminu, Sully is a good frontline

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

And Fab Melo is a prospect... for couch potato...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I'm just curious, is it really true that there is a Celtic fan here that said Fab Melo is the next Shaq?

Or are you making stuff up again like saying Avery Bradley is the next Michael Jordan.

HAHAHA

You did say Avery Bradley was the Next Jordan. How's that working for ya.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: KG very high on Austin Rivers, wants him on the Celtics

posted at 4/1/2012 11:39 AM EDT

Description: http://sitelife.boston.com/ver1.0/Content/images/store/7/6/57e2ff98-a8ea-4361-96f9-40b660946aa9.Small.jpg?0

Fiercest34

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 8/23/2012

In Response to Re: KG very high on Austin Rivers, wants him on the Celtics:

In Response to Re: KG very high on Austin Rivers, wants him on the Celtics : Disagree. Average at best. Everyone talks about what a great shooter he is, but he hit 35% from the college 3-point line 66% from the free throw line. Before you say it, I know, those numbers would be a step up from Rondo. Either way, we're not going to get him.
    Posted by LloydDobler

While Austin Rivers has potential, he's not that great yet. I don't think he's a lottery pick. He's overrated.

No one would pick Austin Rivers ahead of Perry Jones or Kendall Marshall. 

Austin Rivers will be there when it's time for the Celts to make their pick. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I'm just curious, is it really true that there is a Celtic fan here that said Fab Melo is the next Shaq?

Or are you making stuff up again like saying Avery Bradley is the next Michael Jordan.

HAHAHA

How is your team doing this season GK?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

HAHAHA

Liar!

I never said that.

Prove me wrong by showing the post where I said that.

Bet you can't because I never said that, right?

Where's the post, GK?

I DARE YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You want to bet LMAO (with you of all people)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

HAHAHA

Liar!

I never said that.

Prove me wrong by showing the post where I said that.

Bet you can't because I never said that, right?

Where's the post, GK?

I DARE YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You want to bet LMAO (with you of all people)

GK - who will be the Lakers coach next year? Hmmm let me see, how many coaches in the last 2-years?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Regardless of what happens today, the Cs do have options moving forward! 

I would be happy with the following roster next season: RR, AB, JG, JS, and Big AL! 

Bench: SR, JC, Melo, 1st round draft pick, BB, ??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

I would be happy with the following roster next season: RR, AB, JG, JS, and Big AL! 

Well, we would suck defensively. I like Big Al but he's no rim protector or defensive minded PF. He's a scorer who can rebound. Another thing, I'm not sold on the fact that Jeff Green is going to be one of our staples. True, he has all the tools and was the ONLY bright spot to come out of this season (as far as I'm concerned). But he doesn't seem like he has the warriors mentality to me. We all saw his post game interviews where he seemed like he could give a hoot about his performance (unemotional). It even got under KG's skin alittle. It bothers me too, to watch one of our guys just shrug their shoulders after a lose. Does Jeff Green strike you as the kind of guy that will rip someones head off for a championship ring? Next year will be the "tell all" on him. I like JG, I do. I just hope somewhere, he's got "the hunger" for championships.

I'll talk about draft picks/filling out the roster later, when I get a better understanding of what's out there. There does seem to be alot of big men (Centers) to chose from in our draft range. Though I'm not sure if any of them are NBA ready. We might not have a choice if they are or not.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

Well, we would suck defensively. I like Big Al but he's no rim protector or defensive minded PF. He's a scorer who can rebound. Another thing, I'm not sold on the fact that Jeff Green is going to be one of our staples. True, he has all the tools and was the ONLY bright spot to come out of this season (as far as I'm concerned). But he doesn't seem like he has the warriors mentality to me. We all saw his post game interviews where he seemed like he could give a hoot about his performance (unemotional). It even got under KG's skin alittle. It bothers me too, to watch one of our guys just shrug their shoulders after a lose. Does Jeff Green strike you as the kind of guy that will rip someones head off for a championship ring? Next year will be the "tell all" on him. I like JG, I do. I just hope somewhere, he's got "the hunger" for championships.

I'll talk about draft picks/filling out the roster later, when I get a better understanding of what's out there. There does seem to be alot of big men (Centers) to chose from in our draft range. Though I'm not sure if any of them are NBA ready. We might not have a choice if they are or not.

+1 I agree - this will be a big summer for JG! He needs to work on his game (ability to go left) and acquire the hunger / desire to be one of the best in the league!