How to identify a hater

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Re: How to identify a hater

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

J/C:

The burden of proof is on YOU,  since you make the charges, not on Karl who defends BDC posters against your criticisms.

Each/every BDC poster is unworthy of your charges unless/until you can make it stick.

You have access to the  archives.... so dig in.... make your case.... do your homework...and good luck.

[QUOTE]

Actually, Pud - You are wrong.  I made no such "charges".  First, I have not accused anyone here of being a "hater".  I have merely offered some criteria by which haters could be identified, one of which is that they are unable to recognize any positive aspects of the object of their dislike. Karliost then EMPHATICALLY asserted that their were NO posters here who don't recognize some of the positive aspects of Rondo's game.  'NONE' he said.  I expressed doubt that such was the case, and suggested that I would accept as proof of his assertion his showing where some of those who others might label as 'haters' had in fact pointed out some of Rondo's strengths.  I wasn't asking a great deal - a few such instances would have sufficed.

YOU are asserting that it's up to me to prove my doubt - a logical impossibility, as a moment of thought would make clear.

I commend your attempt to come to the aid of another poster, although why you felt he needed your help is a mystery to me.  Unfortunately, you have badly misinterpreted the exchange of posts, making your attempt unsuccessful.  You could, however, rectify your error by helping Karliost with researching the posts of those few who - by their intemperate reactions - have shown that they may meet the criteria I have advanced.  So, dig in, do your homework, and good luck.

By the way, what posters was Karliost "defending"?  And from what was he defending them?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to jerrycole's comment:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

J/C:

The burden of proof is on YOU,  since you make the charges, not on Karl who defends BDC posters against your criticisms.

Each/every BDC poster is unworthy of your charges unless/until you can make it stick.

You have access to the  archives.... so dig in.... make your case.... do your homework...and good luck.

[QUOTE]

Actually, Pud - You are wrong.  I made no such "charges".  First, I have not accused anyone here of being a "hater".  I have merely offered some criteria by which haters could be identified, one of which is that they are unable to recognize any positive aspects of the object of their dislike. Karliost then EMPHATICALLY asserted that their were NO posters here who don't recognize some of the positive aspects of Rondo's game.  'NONE' he said.  I expressed doubt that such was the case, and suggested that I would accept as proof of his assertion his showing where some of those who others might label as 'haters' had in fact pointed out some of Rondo's strengths.  I wasn't asking a great deal - a few such instances would have sufficed.

YOU are asserting that it's up to me to prove my doubt - a logical impossibility, as a moment of thought would make clear.

I commend your attempt to come to the aid of another poster, although why you felt he needed your help is a mystery to me.  Unfortunately, you have badly misinterpreted the exchange of posts, making your attempt unsuccessful.  You could, however, rectify your error by helping Karliost with researching the posts of those few who - by their intemperate reactions - have shown that they may meet the criteria I have advanced.  So, dig in, do your homework, and good luck.

By the way, what posters was Karliost "defending"?  And from what was he defending them?

Or you can continue to demagogue the issue... which is your MO.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The surest sign that someone who posts here is a hater is his need to invent justifications for his negative opinions based on his evaluations of a player's psychology, and to state them as if they were facts.

Things that a trained and experienced psychiatrist could not know about a person without an extensive set of evaluation sessions, a hater states as if he is privy to the inner workings of their target's conscious and subconscious mind.

In addition, the hater will frequently impugn the contrary opinions of others as manifestations of some psychological disorder. 

Another sure sign of a hater is his adamant stance that any positive statement from a knowledgeable person in a position to closely observe the player on and off the court is deliberately untrue and is made with ulterior motives that (unsurprisingly) are fully in line with the hater's negative opinion.  

(I will leave it to others to speculate as to what is revealed about a hater's own psychological state that he feels the need to justify mere opinions with these kinds of psychological "insights".)

Based on the above, I think it would not be difficult to identify any haters who post on this very site.

After 4 pages of gaga, we're still waiting for you to point the finger.... However, I suspect dragging on with your long winded, boring diatribe was probably your true objective when you made this thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Pud,

"Demagogue the issue"?

Oh, dear - resorting to name-calling instead of writing an intelligent response.  Your MO?

Perhaps in the morning, when you are less tired, you could respond to the simple questions I asked: 

What posters was Karliost "defending"?  And from what was he defending them?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Oh, dear - resorting to name-calling instead of writing an intelligent response.  Your MO?

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.”
    Confucius

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

"The beginning of stupidity is to call things by false names" Buddha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

All you do is poke. Never saying anything relevant about basketball or the C's. You are clearly the creepy one. Strangely, you embrace being divisive with your every post. Your act is so tired. I can only guess what has happened in your real life to make you so dilluded and hoping to spread angst.

Are you sure that you are directing this towards the right person?

Sections
Shortcuts