How will David Stern Cheat for the Flakers now because they look like a hot mess

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

How will David Stern Cheat for the Flakers now because they look like a hot mess

Kome is raging mad on the court picking up quick T's and could lose a gasket in one game. Gasol, well, looks like he is raising the bar on flopping because he cant play for sht. Andrew, "wait till we get", Bynum back is playing like what he has been all along,  A GIANT FRAUD. Artest, that fcker is lost, he is now reverting back to his bullying self because he too is getting frustrated. Lamar Odom, you have a hoe like Kloe Kardashian to pound every night if you lose, what else is there to say, win win situation for him. with all that said, this team is Fraudulent for a supposedly "elite team".

first, we know they've been giving a gimme soft schedule, AGAIN, like last year. Play tons of home games, against bad teams, to start the season and hopefully stack up wins. Even when they play away, it is still the same bad teams again that they play. My favorite is when they play the Clippers, "Away", about 4-6 times a year. And even if they've been playing bad teams, they are barely beaten them, just squeezing by. We already know what happen when they play good teams. The Celtics, Heat, Magic, Spurs and Mavs have been battling tough teams and their record is as strong as the tough schedule they've been given. the Flakers, please, when was the last time you heard a broadcaster say that the Lakers have a tough NBA schedule, almost never. Meanwhile the other teams are fighting teeth and nails on back to back, long traveling and back home game against the toughest of the toughest in the league.

So, I ask, how are the Lakers going to pull it off this year to bless our TV screen by making it to the Finals passing better teams like the Mavs and the Spurs, because we all know how much David Stern loves to have his favorite "big market team" make it to the finals practically every year so to keep the richest 1% entertained. Seems to me like its never a good finals unless its Lakers vs anybody. Just look at this decade alone, Lakers have been to the finals a staggering 6 or 7 times. No other teams in the west have a chance. We all saw what they did to the Kings when they last had a chance to taste the trophy. Then that con job they pulled last year on our beloved Celtics, still pissed as of today. You go to youtube and watch that crime and you can't tell me any different.

Let's see if P i m p Daddy Stern will be as bold this year to pull another con job for the Los Garbageles Fakers because right now, they look like sht and this same miami team fakers fans were making fun off, they are better then them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: How will David Stern Cheat for the Flakers now because they look like a hot mess

maybe the lakers are bored and just want the playoffs to begin. they have a couple new people here that havent won. and the other guys are like eh i got 2 already.Foot in mouth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

Re: How will David Stern Cheat for the Flakers now because they look like a hot mess

doubt it, as hungry as Kome is for that 5th and be compared to MJ. You really think they can afford to wait for the playoffs and don't have home court with Spurs and Mavs looking so dominant. I am really waiting and watching to see which team comes out of the West.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

'hot mess' is a term reserved for chicks like Paris Hilton who can't help but get sloppy drunk and do dumb things

but yes, for now the Lakers are indeed a 90 million debacle with more to be worried about than the Celtics b/c they have 9 or 10 losses with far more health and a far easier schedule

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This is definitely something to watch.  A favor to the Lakers is part of Stern's m.o.  And don't forget the heat getting a nice piece just make sure they can keep it going.  The Celtics are not favored by Sterno so are work will be cut out for us in the second half.  If healthy none of it will matter as we will win anyway.  But Delonte and Perkins are not guaranteed to be one hundred per cent. Rondo not healthy means we become a less than fifty win team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

just wait. carmelo to lakers for odom, theo ratliff, signed kobe basketball, and 2 1st round picks. some bs like that. i could see it. this deal isnt that much more rediculous than the gasol one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Sorry, the heat are the nba pets this year.  The reffs stole the magic game from us on Christmas day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: How will David Stern Cheat for the Flakers now because they look like a hot mess:
    just wait. carmelo to lakers for odom, theo ratliff, signed kobe basketball, and 2 1st round picks. some bs like that. i could see it. this deal isnt that much more rediculous than the gasol one.
    Posted by btownteamsrking

Except they wouldn't have to include Odumb

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

In Response to Re: How will David Stern Cheat for the Flakers now because they look like a hot mess:
    Posted by btownteamsrking

wouldnt surprise me one bit, P i m p daddy Stern's phone must be ringing off the hook now from the Hollywood fakes telling him how much this Laker slump is almost driving them to commit suicide. Remember some hollywood actor did kill himself because his beloved Lakers was losing last year on a minor losing streak. Stern's heart must be in his Throat, to see Miami doing well now and Lakers are slumping and not looking like they're really going anywhere. Nothing would please Stern more if he could see a Lakers vs Miami finals. I'm telling you, its always Lakers Lakers Lakers vs anybody with Stern. Teams in the West are just on the schedule and in the league to fill in seats but when its time for the big dance, take a hike ladies, in comes the blond with the purple and gold. She may be dumb as hell, but she sure as hell is breathtaking and catches everyone's attention.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Sorry, the heat are the nba pets this year.  The reffs stole the magic game from us on Christmas day.
    Posted by maryngary

I didn't think that the officiating was terrible.  A few bad calls, but not anything that caused us to lose.  We lost because we had problems scoring the entire game, and especially in the 4th quarter.  We lost since Rondo wasn't playing this game.  If Rondo was playing we could have won this game easily. 

Sections
Shortcuts