How will Rondo be blamed tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: How will Rondo be blamed tonight?

It was more of the usual.... one spirited game surrounded on both sides by lazy, disinterested ones...  and even tho Rondo played like he should play all the time... his bonehead move to forego another open layup and pass the ball which led ti the KNicks scoring on the other end.. may have cost us the game.

Everyone makes bad passes or judgments... but I cant recall any player in nba history that routinely passes up wide open layups to feed a teammate for a more difficult shot. After the first couple of times DOc should have ripped Rondos head off.... yet this stupidity & carelessness  continues.

Good overall game Rondo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I don't think RR will ever stop being an enigma. Maybe that's something we can all agree on.

How many current coaches in the NBA would tell him "my way or the highway"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

I don't think RR will ever stop being an enigma. Maybe that's something we can all agree on.

How many current coaches in the NBA would tell him "my way or the highway"?

Every one of them or they shouldnt be head caoaches.

When Rondo is credited for winning the C's championships and he performs at a very high level 90% of the time... then coaches become hesitant to make it a ME OR HIM ultimatum... cause the player is too important and makes the team too much $$$$.. ala MJ, Larry, Magic...etc

Then you have a real problem...

Rondo hasnt led the C's to any NBA titles.. his performances are spotty and for the 2nd season in a row, our team hovers around 500..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

It was more of the usual.... one spirited game surrounded on both sides by lazy, disinterested ones...  and even tho Rondo played like he should play all the time... his bonehead move to forego another open layup and pass the ball which led ti the KNicks scoring on the other end.. may have cost us the game.

Everyone makes bad passes or judgments... but I cant recall any player in nba history that routinely passes up wide open layups to feed a teammate for a more difficult shot. After the first couple of times DOc should have ripped Rondos head off.... yet this stupidity & carelessness  continues.

Good overall game Rondo

a screwup that happened in the 1st half cost us the game? WOW Karl...uve stooped to a new low. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Even if Rondo is A problem, the people that think he is THE problem don't know anything about hoops.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo played great tonite, and should always be aggresive, but to those that say, "He has to do this every night", REALLY? He has to get a triple double every night for you guys to be satisfied? WOW.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

Rondo played great tonite, and should always be aggresive, but to those that say, "He has to do this every night", REALLY? He has to get a triple double every night for you guys to be satisfied? WOW.

Rondo isn't the problem with the current Celtics team.  Agree that no player should be expected to get a triple double every night.  It just isn't realistic. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Good overall game Rondo

a screwup that happened in the 1st half cost us the game? WOW Karl...uve stooped to a new low. 

Once again you make up your own version of what I posted... I said MAY have cost us the game.. which we will never know for sure.... but you keep on making up your own history

and it was more than a screw up.... wasnt a mistake what he did, it was done purposely... is it starting to sink in yet how ridiculous it is what hes doing by passing up wide open layups???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Dont know which imaginery people your posting this to but I would sure like to know who you're posting about???? Who said Rondo has to get a triple double every night to be satisfied with his play?? 

I'll wait patiently for your response.........................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Dont know which imaginery people your posting this to but I would sure like to know who you're posting about???? Who said Rondo has to get a triple double every night to be satisfied with his play?? 

the words were, "Rondo has to do this every night." Rondo had a triple double last night. What does that mean? Rondo has to get a triple double every night.

thanks for playing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Also, the people saying hes too inconsistent are also running thin...Rondos last 12 games:

DATE OPP SCORE MIN FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS Thu 1/24 L  86-89 40 10-19 .526 0-0 .000 3-4 .750 10 11 0 3 1 4 23 Tue 1/22 L  90-95 38 7-17 .412 0-2 .000 3-4 .750 13 8 0 0 2 5 17 Sun 1/20 L  88-103 36 4-16 .250 0-0 .000 0-0 .000 9 15 0 3 5 9 8 Fri 1/18 L  99-100 42 12-21 .571 0-0 .000 6-9 .667 2 7 0 2 6 3 30 Wed 1/16 L  78-90 33 3-8 .375 0-0 .000 1-3 .333 3 11 0 3 0 5 7 Mon 1/14 W  100-89 37 8-11 .727 0-0 .000 1-1 1.000 10 12 0 0 1 2 17 Fri 1/11 W  103-91 33 5-13 .385 0-1 .000 2-2 1.000 5 8 0 2 3 4 12 Wed 1/9 W  87-79 31 4-11 .364 0-0 .000 0-0 .000 0 8 0 0 0 4 8 Mon 1/7 W  102-96 0 0-0 .000 0-0 .000 0-0 .000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Sat 1/5 W  89-81 39 7-16 .438 0-2 .000 0-0 .000 11 10 0 3 3 5 14 Fri 1/4 W  94-75 30 9-14 .643 0-0 .000 0-2 .000 5 7 1 2 0 3 18 Wed 1/2 L  83-93 40 4-11 .364 0-4 .000 3-4 .750 2 10 0 0 1 3

thats pretty good production if you ask me. Pretty consistent too! Face it, he is getting better, and more consistent. Stop Complaining!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Also, the people saying hes too inconsistent are also running thin...Rondos last 12 games:

DATE OPP SCORE MIN FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS Thu 1/24 L  86-89 40 10-19 .526 0-0 .000 3-4 .750 10 11 0 3 1 4 23 Tue 1/22 L  90-95 38 7-17 .412 0-2 .000 3-4 .750 13 8 0 0 2 5 17 Sun 1/20 L  88-103 36 4-16 .250 0-0 .000 0-0 .000 9 15 0 3 5 9 8 Fri 1/18

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Good overall game Rondo

It was in the 3rd quarter not the first half.  It would have given us a 6 pt lead, instead we lead by 2.  Right after that I think they took the lead for good..  It was a turning pt in the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Also, the people saying hes too inconsistent are also running thin...Rondos last 11 games:

-23, 11 and 10

-17, 8 and 13

-8,15 and 9

-30, 7 and 2

-7, 11 and 3

-17,12 and 10

-12, 8 and 5

-8, 8 and 0

-14, 10 and 11

-18, 7 and 5

-11, 10 and 2.

thats pretty good production if you ask me. Pretty consistent too! Face it, he is getting better, and more consistent. Stop Complaining!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Good overall game Rondo

He was 2 assists short of a triple double the game before.  what's with the revisionist history?  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Good overall game Rondo

It was in the 3rd quarter not the first half.  It would have given us a 6 pt lead, instead we lead by 2.  Right after that I think they took the lead for good..  It was a turning pt in the game.

oh, it was the 3rd qtr. changes everything. That play def was the play that cost us the game. Everything else that happened in the game means nothing, bc when that play happened, the game was over.

come on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Good overall game Rondo

oh, it was the 3rd qtr. changes everything. That play def was the play that cost us the game. Everything else that happened in the game means nothing, bc when that play happened, the game was over.

come on.

Looking at this string of posts and stats, maybe you should get a set of pom poms for yourself.

Heaven forbid someone points out an OBVIOUS STUPID PLAY that has happened in the past more than once. A bonehead play that 99% of the players in the NBA NEVER MAKE EVEN ONCE... except for our lil team leader.

When wil lsomeone from the media confront the brat and put it to him??? When will they confront DOc and ask ...."Why does Rondo give away sure points to maybe add an assist to his stat column????" ..and..  "Doc, do you condone this?? If not, why does it keep happening?"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

the words were, "Rondo has to do this every night." Rondo had a triple double last night. What does that mean? Rondo has to get a triple double every night.

thanks for playing.

[/QUOTE]

He does not have have a triple double every night.  He just has to play aggressive and score every night.  That's what we mean by "do this every night".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Good overall game Rondo

come on.

Dude you need to take a chill pill.  Where did I say it cost us the game?  I said it was a turning pt.  We lost the lead for good right after that so if you fail to see it you are just blind.  I don't think anyone said he didn't play a good game,  I know I didn't.  You act like everytime someone says something about Rondo they are saying something about you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

thanks for playing.

He does not have have a triple double every night.  He just has to play aggressive and score every night.  That's what we mean by "do this every night".

[/QUOTE]

A true superstar has to bring it every nite.  Rondo played well last nite,  but if he is a superstar you bring that type effort every game.  Not saying he has to have 10 rebounds or  make 4 out of 5 shots,  just bring it every nite.  He does not do it. Last nite was the best defensive game for him in quite a while.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Jamez knows what was said and what was intended. He's not stupid.

Jamez would prefer a Rondo triple double over a Celtic win.... any time.

Pud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

something tells me you are correct.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

Danny!!!!!!!!! trede Jet, Bass an green

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

something tells me you are correct.

Obssessed with Rondo... dont criticize or point out a bigtime bonehead play or you'll get flooded with a stream of statistical posts and misquotes about what you allegedly posted.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

For me, at this point in time, the ppg are the most important stat for rondo and the assists the least important. With this team, rondo has to average close to 20 ppg. I don't really mind him taking 15-20 shots to get it. It may develop his scoring.

Sections
Shortcuts