How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Best of luck with the "circular logic" arguer!

I know, you schooled him again.  Doesn't he ever get tired of losing???

I'm not going to argue him. Just making sure that he would respond ridiculously. And guess what? He did!

Can't get any "circular" than that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know, you schooled him again.  Doesn't he ever get tired of losing???

You should ask yourself. Using A->B to equate to !A->!B, yet keep reviving the argument, aren't you tired of getting corrected again and again?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Who really cares if PP finishes out in LA?? The guy played 15 years in Boston, shouldnt be any hard feelings where ever he goes, if he does.   Theyll retire his number in Boston and rightfully so..

It wouldnt even be a thing like Ray... who opted for Miami due to issues with Doc and Rondo.. If PP leaves its likely cause the C's make it happen.

Good luck where ever he winds up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

WoW, is anyone really arguing with that BDC lifer fierce?? Most people just ignore him. I usually do unless im in the mood to slap him around a little and watch him react for hours.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

WoW, is anyone really arguing with that BDC lifer fierce?? Most people just ignore him. I usually do unless im in the mood to slap him around a little and watch him react for hours.

Sure I am. Getting him painted himself into a corner with no way out is the fun, actually much more fun than watching the remaining of the playoffs...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

So Fierce says he's not arguing with kingmajic, while shaqmvp says he IS arguing with Fierce.....................so glad I'm not in on the weekly schooling of the "logic" KING!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

Sure I am. Getting him painted himself into a corner with no way out is the fun, actually much more fun than watching the remaining of the playoffs...

But he'll pull out a post from a month ago showing you he was right.. after he doctors it up or uses one of those "predict everything" strategies of his so hes got a post for every occassion

Have fun abusing him.. I always get the feeling someones about to contact DYFS to report child abuse when fierce is involved

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

But he'll pull out a post from a month ago showing you he was right.. after he doctors it up or uses one of those "predict everything" strategies of his so hes got a post for every occassion

Have fun abusing him.. I always get the feeling someones about to contact DYFS to report child abuse when fierce is involved

You are confusing the two combatants in this argument.  There is nothing to "pull up", kingmajic makes wild claims, insists on proof, then shaqmvp disputes all the proof you provide........................it's a nice system.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I was referring to the fungus... not the two gents you mentioned

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

So Fierce says he's not arguing with kingmajic, while shaqmvp says he IS arguing with Fierce.....................so glad I'm not in on the weekly schooling of the "logic" KING!!!

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/celtics-vs-knicks-04-23-13/100/6615582?ia=17190150

Your own statement at 4/24/2013 11:53 AM EDT when Fierce thought KingShaq was GK:

"No, this is not GK......this is majicmvp"

Playing dumb does you no good....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I was referring to the fungus... not the two gents you mentioned

The two combatants are Fierce and shaq/majic ( who are one and the same)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Irrelevant posts do not prove your point - you are not GK...........how is that in ANY way pertinent to this discussion................PLEASE explain to us how CP3 will end up with the lakers next year..................................................this should be good.  Pay attention, Karl, you are about to see cirucular logic in  action!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Irrelevant posts do not prove your point - you are not GK...........how is that in ANY way pertinent to this discussion................PLEASE explain to us how CP3 will end up with the lakers next year..................................................this should be good.  Pay attention, Karl, you are about to see cirucular logic in  action!!

"how is that in ANY way pertinent to this discussion"? simple, you are playing dumb by your

"So Fierce says he's not arguing with kingmajic, while shaqmvp says he IS arguing with Fierce...................."

OK, so you are a good boy, albeit dumb. At least you learn your manner when you get educated.

The question: how would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

My answer (my first post in this thread): Love it. Paul ending his career with the Lakers means the Lakers will dominate for years. DH12 + CP3 = the second edition of Shaq + Kobe, without the animosity...

First, cite where this CP3 ending up with the Lakers has to happen in the summer of 2013. The subject line question, the first post I made, never qualify the context to be Paul joining the Lakers in 2013.

Lakers are way over the cap this summer, we all know that. So what? It's impossible (Fierce's word) to get Paul in the future?

How can they get Paul? Simple: Paul signs with a team this summer, that team wants to trade him after a couple years of 1st round exits, and trade with the Lakers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I knew the poor guy used multiple ids, still dont know which ones.. I bet if all ids were disclosed, he makes 70% of all the posts on this forum.. I kind of feel sad for him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I knew the poor guy used multiple ids, still dont know which ones.. I bet if all ids were disclosed, he makes 70% of all the posts on this forum.. I kind of feel sad for him

I know, he's pathetic.  Did you read his ridiculous attempt at getting CP3 to the lakers?  He's not too bright, as he thinks PAUL in the thread means CHRIS Paul and not Paul Pierce.  It is to laugh......................the ONLY person on the planet who would make such a claim.......HA HA HA HA!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

9/12/2012....................anthing changed?

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/19/sports/la-sp-sn-chris-paul-gq-interview-20120919

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

"how is that in ANY way pertinent to this discussion"? simple, you are playing dumb by your

"So Fierce says he's not arguing with kingmajic, while shaqmvp says he IS arguing with Fierce...................."

OK, so you are a good boy, albeit dumb. At least you learn your manner when you get educated.

The question: how would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

My answer (my first post in this thread): Love it. Paul ending his career with the Lakers means the Lakers will dominate for years. DH12 + CP3 = the second edition of Shaq + Kobe, without the animosity...

First, cite where this CP3 ending up with the Lakers has to happen in the summer of 2013. The subject line question, the first post I made, never qualify the context to be Paul joining the Lakers in 2013.

Lakers are way over the cap this summer, we all know that. So what? It's impossible (Fierce's word) to get Paul in the future?

How can they get Paul? Simple: Paul signs with a team this summer, that team wants to trade him after a couple years of 1st round exits, and trade with the Lakers.

SIMPLE???  Not if he signs with the Clips!

And you are assuming he wants to play for the lakers with only Howard on the payroll - he won't. 

And you are assuming Howard will re-sign.  He probably will, but I'd say Paul has a better chance right now of signing with the Clips than Howard does with the lakers!

Simpe!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

And you are assuming he wants to play for the lakers with only Howard on the payroll - he won't. 

And you are assuming Howard will re-sign.  He probably will, but I'd say Paul has a better chance right now of signing with the Clips than Howard does with the lakers!

Simpe!

Of course it's simple. Fierce said it's impossible. I just listed one simple possibility. Whether he signs with the Clips or not is not an issue. As long as it's possible, not prohibited by some NBA rule that teams over cap cannot sign UFA, or the Clippers and Lakers cannot make trades, then you two are cooked. The chance is up to personal judgement. You should know I never believe the chance, likelihood or hypothesis (e.g. "Had Bynum not injured, ...") you state. So you can save your personal opinion on the likelihood for lunch.

So, show me why the scenario I state is impossible (Fierce's word), or "No way can the Lakers get CP3" (your words). I'll see how you get off this hook. I mean, if you had stated "the Lakers have two chances to get CP3, slim and none", then I'll let you go, but you always use these absolute words "never", "no way", etc. that paint yourself into a corner.

"No way can the Lakers get CP3"? Prove it. Prove that the way I stated is against the law, against the NBA's rules or something. That's interesting...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

I know, he's pathetic.  Did you read his ridiculous attempt at getting CP3 to the lakers?  He's not too bright, as he thinks PAUL in the thread means CHRIS Paul and not Paul Pierce.  It is to laugh......................the ONLY person on the planet who would make such a claim.......HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Yeah, show us that the only "PAUL" in the basketball world is Paul Pierce. What a laugh!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

"How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the lakers?"  That's the title of the thread.....on a Celtics board.

The OP mentions Ray going to the Heat..............Clifford Ray?  According to your logic, is Ray Allen the only "Ray" in the NBA?

NO, but most "normal" people would agree that this thread was about Paul Pierce.

Then, there's you.

Why don't you ask the guy who made the thread who he meant...............because you're afraid to?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Simpe!

Of course it's simple. Fierce said it's impossible. I just listed one simple possibility. Whether he signs with the Clips or not is not an issue. As long as it's possible, not prohibited by some NBA rule that teams over cap cannot sign UFA, or the Clippers and Lakers cannot make trades, then you two are cooked. The chance is up to personal judgement. You should know I never believe the chance, likelihood or hypothesis (e.g. "Had Bynum not injured, ...") you state. So you can save your personal opinion on the likelihood for lunch.

So, show me why the scenario I state is impossible (Fierce's word), or "No way can the Lakers get CP3" (your words). I'll see how you get off this hook. I mean, if you had stated "the Lakers have two chances to get CP3, slim and none", then I'll let you go, but you always use these absolute words "never", "no way", etc. that paint yourself into a corner.

"No way can the Lakers get CP3"? Prove it. Prove that the way I stated is against the law, against the NBA's rules or something. That's interesting...

Ah, I'm not in on this fight..................this is between you and Fierce, and he's winning handily!

the lakers CAN, of course, "get" CP3......................but too many dominoes have to fall in place............so it is highly unlikely!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Ah, I'm not in on this fight..................this is between you and Fierce, and he's winning handily!

the lakers CAN, of course, "get" CP3......................but too many dominoes have to fall in place............so it is highly unlikely!

He's winning handily? You are just refuting that.

Your own confession: "the Lakers CAN, of course, get CP3", so you are refuting both his point ("it's impossible"), and your own words ("No way can the Lakers get CP3"). When he has someone like you to "support" him, how can he win? let alone winning handily? Not that he needs your help to get soundly refuted...

As far as you are concerned, do a few posts with you, and you'll contradict yourself...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

"How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the lakers?"  That's the title of the thread.....on a Celtics board.

the OP mentions Ray going to the Heat..............Clifford Ray?  According to your logic, is Ray Allen the only "Ray" in the NBA?

NO, but most "normal" people would agree that this thread was about Paul Pierce.

Then, there's you.

That title thread was enough. I didn't have to read the articles before I made my answer, did I? This is a Celtics board? not the issue, since the Celtics board has lots of non-Celtics topics. There is no reason to assume that it can only mean Paul Pierce.

"Kobe suing his mother",

"CURRY is LEGIT, WARRIORS are PHONY.. SPURS SWEEP!"

" DAVID LEE > D-ROSE!"

"The Final Push was Real",

"Is Carmelo a Elite Player?"

"Play Randolph".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

He's winning handily? You are just refuting that.

Your own confession: "the Lakers CAN, of course, get CP3", so you are refuting both his point ("it's impossible"), and your own words ("No way can the Lakers get CP3"). When he has someone like you to "support" him, how can he win? let alone winning handily? Not that he needs your help to get soundly refuted...

As far as you are concerned, do a few posts with you, and you'll contradict yourself...

This is a blog, and no one but you takes things literally.   "No way" means, to the normal person, that this coming off-season, the lakers will not get CP3 because they don't have the cap space or the trade assets to get him.....so NO WAY this off-season will they get him.  They CAN get him if they amnesty kobe, don't re-sign Howard or Peace and trade Gasol.  But CHRIS Paul, being a UFA, will NOT want to play for that team.  Also consider Old Man Nash is signed for 2 more years.  What do you do with him?

The Future?  No one implied the future, therefore, you can't either.

So, while it is POSSIBLE for the lakers to get CP3 this off-season, there is NO WAY it happens..............................you are really not too bright if that has to be explained to you!

Sections
Shortcuts