How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

So....................................it's POSSIBLE I'm right?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

So....................................it's POSSIBLE I'm right?

Nope, not according to the evidence you show. I mean, after 3-4 hours, the best you can dig out was a conclusion that Mitch was not ACTIVELY pursuing a trade? and that's also based on a logic that A->B == !A ->!B?

And besides, all you are begging for is only a possibility? I think you were preaching all these years that "the Lakers wouldn't have pursue Gasol had bynum not injured" is a fact/the truth. Now you have to relegate it to merely a possibility?

Your own words:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/since-this-is-a-celtics-forum/100/6312998?page=8

9/7/201201:17:37 EDT
    "prove without a doubt that the lakers would not have Gasol if Bynum wasn't injured!"

If you want to say, "you spend so much time digging what I posted 8 months ago, you are sick".

Save your breath, I have archived lots of stuff you said on this argument just for moments like this.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Well, then, I'll just speak to my attorney about your "archiving" of my posts!!!

Yes, please go ahead. I'll see  what an attorney say about me saving something from a public forum...

Now, are you giving up your argument? that you have nothing more to support your hypothesis? Why all in a sudden you have nothing to say about the Bynum injury and Gasol trade? What about your "prove without a doubt"?

A conclusion proven without a doubt shouldn't be merely a possibility. You know that, don't you?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Certainly a possibility.

I don't think I would be as upset as Ray going to the Heat.

I wouldn't mind if Paul and Kevin both went to the Heat......I'm thinking... Who cares !!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts