How would you feel about Paul Pierce joining the Heat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

How would you feel about Paul Pierce joining the Heat?

What if Paul gets let go and decides he will follow Ray to Miami?  You could probably chalk up a couple more titles to them.

Then for the next 10 years we can sit around here and complain about being a lottery teams that never gets that player that makes it happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: How would you feel about Paul Pierce joining the Heat?

I don't see him ending up in Miami.  I wouldn't be surprised if he is traded, bought out or amnestied as I have heard on the local tv and radio stations.  Maybe another team but I don't see him being traded or signed to Miami. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

They have someone there named LeBron, so I can't see him going there to be his backup

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

What if Paul gets let go and decides he will follow Ray to Miami?  You could probably chalk up a couple more titles to them.

Then for the next 10 years we can sit around here and complain about being a lottery teams that never gets that player that makes it happen.

it's a transient league.  it is what it is.  you cannot hold yourself intellectually hostage over the fact that an aging vet may go to another team to play one more year.  like karl malone went to ANOTHER RIVAL in the west to play- the lakers.  it happens.

most of all, you do not make personnel decisions on keeping WASHED UP and OVERPAID PLAYERS unless you are going to give them all the tools for a pathway to ultimate success (a ring).  danny has fallen so miserably short of providing ample roster help that to think he suddenly will "get it" this coming year is.....  naive is the most complementary word i can come up with

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

It would serve the Celtics right for their poor treatment of their players.  But atleast Rondo will have even more opportunities of hogging the ball without Pierce.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Will never happen! There has been bad blood between these two for years! 

Click here to find out more! Incident happened late in the third

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- Jeff McInnis hit two 3-pointers in a late 10-point run to lead theCleveland Cavaliers to a 95-88 preseason win over the Boston Celtics on Monday night.

The game included sniping between Boston's Paul Pierce and the Cavaliers' LeBron James after a spitting incident late in the third quarter.

Drew Gooden, acquired from Orlando in an offseason trade, had 25 points. James scored 21 points, Zydrunas Ilgauskas added 13 before fouling out, and McInnis scored 12 for the Cavaliers, who improved to 5-1.

Pierce and Gary Payton each scored 14 points, and Mark Blount had 13 for the Celtics, who lost for the sixth time in seven preseason games.

With the score tied at 83, McInnis hit a 3-pointer from the right wing to give the Cavaliers the lead for good with 3:28 remaining. He later added another 3-pointer from nearly the same spot, with Gooden and James each hitting inside baskets during the run.

Late in the third quarter, Pierce spit in the direction of the Cleveland bench after yelling at the Cavaliers substitutes to sit down.

Pierce had beaten James on a crossover dribble and then hit a fallaway before James answered with a long jumper. James then stole the ball from Pierce and dunked.

Pierce then confronted the Cleveland bench, leaving the game soon after to a chorus of boos from the crowd of 8,795 at Ohio State's Value City Arena. Both he and James were assessed technicals for jawing at each other.

Boston, which opens the season Nov. 3 at home against Philadelphia, trailed by as many as 13 points in the opening half. The Celtics took the lead at 80-78 midway through the fourth quarter on back-to-back 3-pointers by Walter McCarty.

Gooden scored 10 of the Cavaliers' first 20 points before going scoreless in the second quarter.

Cleveland, which just missed the playoffs last year with a 35-47 record, has two more exhibition games before opening the season Nov. 3 at home against Indiana.

Dajuan Wagner, expected to contend for playing time at point guard, did not make the trip for the Cavaliers because of a sprained right ankle.

Copyright by STATS LLC and The Associated Press

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

There is almost no way the Heat could afford Pierce. He is a much better player than Allen was and would have to go through waivors of teams under the cap.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

As a Heat fan, I don't want anything to do with Paula Pierce

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

Aren't you late for the Pirates game?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Nope. My cousin pitches for them tomorrow. Thanks for asking though. Much obliged. Good night sir!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Nope. My cousin pitches for them tomorrow. Thanks for asking though. Much obliged. Good night sir!

Haven't seen a Heat game, and won't...............the outcome is pre-determined. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Haven't seen a Heat game, and won't...............the outcome is pre-determined. 

And the NBA feels your loss..........not

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And the NBA feels your loss..........not

Not a loss, I'm watching the Thunder right now.  I will probably watch the Finals, and see MEBron NOT foul and NOT travel............is that the "not" you mean?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

I doubt PP would join the heat unless C's amnesty him - he'd get paid his full 13-14 salary and could sign for peanuts to win another title.  I think if he is not with the C's, he'd like to join the Clips or Lakers to finish his career in his hometown.  Either way, if it helps the team, I don't care where he goes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Where do you think the Dolphins are going to move to? LA is my pick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Can somebody explain that PP is owed 15 mil but can be bought out for 5 mil ?  Can't we renegotiate his $15 mil contract and offer him as much as any other team would. I don't think he's worth more than $5mil.

Please explain the same with KG...I don't know what he is making.

All I'm saying is that if money is not the object and both want to remain loyal to Boston and retire as Celtics, why not play for $4-5 mil as both will be playing limited minutes any place I would guess.

But regarding money not being a question, I'm reminded when someone said money was not the question, to ask the question again !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

If Paul Pierce chose to go to the Miami Heat it would probably be the last straw for me. I would likely turn off the NBA for good.