Howard and Gasol out indefinitely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Howard and Gasol out indefinitely

DH  - torn labrum

Gasol - concussion

neither will make the road trip to HOU and San Antonio

Jordan Hill also out 2 games.............no link - Bresnahan Tweet!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Howard and Gasol out indefinitely

Just up:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8821787/injured-los-angeles-lakers-dwight-howard-pau-gasol-indefinitely

Feel badly for......Gasol!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Couldn't be happier for the Lakers!!  No bad news about them is too big.  Just glad that Kome will have to apply himself even more which will depress the remaining players by his ball hoggery and exasperate the wear and tear his aging bones and over-worked right wrist. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Couldn't be happier for the Lakers!!  No bad news about them is too big.  Just glad that Kome will have to apply himself even more which will depress the remaining players by his ball hoggery and exasperate the wear and tear his aging bones and over-worked right wrist. 

This pampered, fraud franchise, has earned the bad luck that has come to them this year. They have gamed the system and gotten privileged treatment for years and now none of it is helping. Suffer.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I'm not happy or unhappy - just reporting the news!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Not happy with things right now, but confident in the long haul with Kupchak at the reins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

Not happy with things right now, but confident in the long haul with Kupchak at the reins.

not sure he can do anything for them at this point........see a few years of mediocrity on the horizon...time for Kobe to retire.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I agree that Mitchy boy is no longer calling the shots.  I wouldn't be surprised if he bolted.  Not waying he will.....................just wouldn't surprise me!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Maybe we can stop talking about the Lakers now?

The Nuggets are more relevant at this point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

they must have d'antonio's office completely removed of all sharp objects right now- including the corners of picture frames!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i think an equally good laugh is the ideas of 1) nash making it through the finals when he can't even sit in a chair and 2) d'antonio coaching a team to the finals

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Actually it's not whether the Lakers are relevant or not, it's about getting a good laugh. I mean seriously, Kobe vs. Lebron in the Finals? HAHAHA

Let's not get too crazy here. LeBron's won one title. Kobe's in the twilight of his career. Historically they aren't mentioned in the same breath yet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DQ11. Show DQ11's posts

Have blessed day laker fans

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Actually it's not whether the Lakers are relevant or not, it's about getting a good laugh. I mean seriously, Kobe vs. Lebron in the Finals? HAHAHA

Let's not get too crazy here. LeBron's won one title. Kobe's in the twilight of his career. Historically they aren't mentioned in the same breath yet.

Kobe is not as good as Lebron.  Historically Shaq kind of got Kobe started at three. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kobe is not as good as Lebron.  Historically Shaq kind of got Kobe started at three. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Weak. And how many titles has Shaq won without Kobe and Wade? Silly argument.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

You're missing the point. How can it be Kobe vs. Lebron in the Finals when the Lakers are a crappy team? 

Since day 1 I said this Laker team is a crappy team. 

You've said the Lakers are a crappy team the past five years. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

You've said the Lakers are a crappy team the past five years. 

How is that possible when I only started posting here in December of 2009?

True. That would be impossible then.

Sections
Shortcuts