Howard for James/Bosh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Howard for James/Bosh

If I were the Heat I would do it. The last time Wade won anything was when he had a dominate big man. Why allow Howard to go join another Big 2 and not have anyone to cover him.

James, Bosh and Chalmers for Howard JRich and Nelson.

Nelson, Wade, JRich, Haslem and Howard would pretty much control the East.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Howard for James/Bosh

Can't happen - that would be Pat Riley admitting failure!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The only way LBJ is going to get it is to face some serious adversity. This is the guy Stern wants to be the face of the league?? Yeah right. Trading his butt may bring out grestness since he's had everything handed to him already.

Howard and Wade are a better combo IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

This was year one in the Miami rebuild.  I'm glad as hell they lost and picked the Mavs to win, but we all know that with a few more offseasons to pick through talent the Heat will be right there again.  If a hard cap is coming, there will be a salary cap escape valve, and the MLE/LLE will be used to get the finishing pieces for that team, not Eddie House, Ilguaskas and other vets on the decline. 

This Heat team will eventually get there.  Her's hoping nto anytine soon, but South Beach will be the place for all big time vets to land toward the end of their careers.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I wouldn't necessarily say that's a given. What pct of the cap are the Big 3 using or will use when the new CBA is in place?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The LLE/MLE will be a bigger roster building tool than ever with a hard cap.  There are a lot of vets that will want to be paid and the exceptions are the best way to do it and keep the parity of theh league in place.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I hope the new CBA has a hard cap, with a franchise tag.  Further, I hope the franchise tag will be omitted from the hard cap.  In other words, a great selling point for BOS in 2012 could be - we haven't used our FT yet, Dwight, we could use it on you!!  Pay Howard whatever, and the REST have to be a hard cap.

If there is a straight hard cap (which I doubt), both the Lakers and Heat are in trouble.  The Mavs, with Dirk making 20, will also have to cut serious payroll.

Maybe Danny knows what he's doing after all!!

Sections
Shortcuts