Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston!

Howard is painting the paint with his shots....he would look really good in green next year!  How would we trade for him? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston!

In Response to Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston!:
    Howard is painting the paint with his shots....he would look really good in green next year!  How would we trade for him? 
    Posted by Tabuckiss

I think he'd rather wear purple and gold...at least that's the rumor. I guess he wants a "realistic" shot at a ring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

In Response to Re: Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston! : I think he'd rather wear purple and gold...at least that's the rumor. I guess he wants a "realistic" shot at a ring.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Yea...you are right....but only if Howard is a homophobic egomaniac who likes to bend over little girls from Denver....then he would fit right in with the other powder puff Laker boys! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston! : I think he'd rather wear purple and gold...at least that's the rumor. I guess he wants a "realistic" shot at a ring.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

With the new CBA you are only going to have Kobe and a few other players, so how is that possible?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

I live in Orlando and i can tell you that Howard is staying put. New arena and no state taxes...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Howard either stays in Orlando or he joins the Lake Show!

Boston dosen't have a prayer....
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/599745-nba-trade-rumors-latest-on-carmelo-anthony-more-nba-trade-news/entry/47042-nba-trade-rumors-could-dwight-howard-leave-orlando-after-his-contract-expires

http://variousprovocations.blogspot.com/2011/02/dwight-howard-leaving-towneventually.html

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2011/02/22/espn-host-predicts-dwight-howard-will-be-with-lakers-in-future/

Dwight Howard has an early-termination option on the last year of his contract (2012-13) and thus can exercise it and become a free agent after the 2011-12 season.

And as Ken Berger of CBS Sports notes, there has been some indication Howard hasn't 100 percent married himself to the Magic before their trade deals on Saturday.

"People with knowledge of Howard's thinking said the superstar is on board with Orlando's moves, with one saying he's 'a big fan' of the changes," wrote Berger. "But as he grew restless over the summer about the developments in South Florida, and as the Magic were exposed in recent weeks, Howard privately already was beginning to weigh his options. Like the list of stars he wanted to join him in Orlando, he was forming another list: potential suitors for him. Two teams were on it, according to sources: the Knicks and Lakers."

Howard's agent, Dan Fegan, also told Berger this: "It's no secret that Dwight Howard is about winning a championship. A number of teams in the East have significantly upgraded their talent level. In order to compete, the trades consummated [Saturday] are important and represent a significant upgrade in talent."
    So while Howard may like the team's recent changes, it's possible how they perform this year and next -- whether the Magic can contend for, or make, the NBA Finals -- may go a long way towards revealing what Howard's future holds.

Perform well, and Howard may be inclined to stay. But if they can't get the job done, the center may ultimately decided to explore other options.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

With the cba I doubt it, rumours and all. Howard is staying put in Orlando. Him going to the Lakers, celtics or any other team is pipe dream.

And if he does, the new cba will have a franchise player clause...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Howard either stays in Orlando or he joins the Lake Show! Boston dosen't have a prayer.... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/599745-nba-trade-rumors-latest-on-carmelo-anthony-more-nba-trade-news/entry/47042-nba-trade-rumors-could-dwight-howard-leave-orlando-after-his-contract-expires http://variousprovocations.blogspot.com/2011/02/dwight-howard-leaving-towneventually.html http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2011/02/22/espn-host-predicts-dwight-howard-will-be-with-lakers-in-future/ Dwight Howard has an early-termination option on the last year of his contract (2012-13) and thus can exercise it and become a free agent after the 2011-12 season. And as Ken Berger of CBS Sports notes, there has been some indication Howard hasn't 100 percent married himself to the Magic before their trade deals on Saturday. "People with knowledge of Howard's thinking said the superstar is on board with Orlando's moves, with one saying he's 'a big fan' of the changes," wrote Berger. "But as he grew restless over the summer about the developments in South Florida, and as the Magic were exposed in recent weeks, Howard privately already was beginning to weigh his options. Like the list of stars he wanted to join him in Orlando, he was forming another list: potential suitors for him. Two teams were on it, according to sources: the Knicks and Lakers. " Howard's agent, Dan Fegan, also told Berger this: "It's no secret that Dwight Howard is about winning a championship. A number of teams in the East have significantly upgraded their talent level. In order to compete, the trades consummated [Saturday] are important and represent a significant upgrade in talent." So while Howard may like the team's recent changes, it's possible how they perform this year and next -- whether the Magic can contend for, or make, the NBA Finals -- may go a long way towards revealing what Howard's future holds. Perform well, and Howard may be inclined to stay. But if they can't get the job done, the center may ultimately decided to explore other options.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Your using bleacher report as a source. HAHA!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston! : Your using bleader report as a source. HAHA!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Amongst others....but I'll post another for you.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2011/01/n-y-paper-lakers-in-dwight-howards-future.html/comment-page-1

Happy? HAHAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston! : Amongst others....but I'll post another for you. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2011/01/n-y-paper-lakers-in-dwight-howards-future.html/comment-page-1 Happy? HAHAHAHAHA

Im sure there are millions of sources out there that say different things. We just got to see what happens with the new CBA and how that afftects everything.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston! : Im sure there are millions of sources out there that say different things. We just got to see what happens with the new CBA and how that afftects everything.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE

Whatever the CBA brings one thing is for sure, he aint going to Boston! But here's another great read for you.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/41513953/ns/sports-nba/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston! : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard has 30 plus at the Half....Let him come to Boston! : Im sure there are millions of sources out there that say different things. We just got to see what happens with the new CBA and how that afftects everything. Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE Whatever the CBA brings one thing is for sure, he aint going to Boston! But here's another great read for you. http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/41513953/ns/sports-nba/

We will see...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Who knows what the "new" CBA will be but it sounds like it will be crap!  They want an even playing field!  That's crap....its fine the way it is!  Survival of the Fit.....they are going to water down the league

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Impressive win by Atlanta yesterday.  Even with Howard being so dominant Orlando still lost.  I won't be surprised if Atlanta wins this series.  These two teams are very close in the standings and either team could win. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Wow, 46 points in a losing effort... against the Hawks no less.

Howard is not Celtic material. Hero ball is Hero ball.

On the other hand, in LA, where Hero Ball is praised, It is likely that there would not be enough room at the OK corral for both Howard, and Kobe. So it is likely that Howard would win the shootout and it would be Kobe's turn to find a new home, just like Kobe did to Shaq when Kobe was young and Shaq was aging.

I hope Howard does go to LA, they deserve to score lots of points, and lose.
    They really need a new hero now that Kobe is about ready to be booted off into the sun set.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, 46 points in a losing effort... against the Hawks no less. Howard is not Celtic material. Hero ball is Hero ball. On the other hand, in LA, where Hero Ball is praised, It is likely that there would not be enough room at the OK corral for both Howard, and Kobe. So it is likely that Howard would win the shootout and it would be Kobe's turn to find a new home, just like Kobe did to Shaq when Kobe was young and Shaq was aging. I hope Howard does go to LA, they deserve to score lots of points, and lose. They really need a new hero now that Kobe is about ready to be booted off into the sun set.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

2000 champions- Lakers
    2001 champions- Lakers
    2002 champions- Lakers
    2009 champions- Lakers
    2010 champions- Lakers

Yeah, KB24 and that hero ball is a real loser!

HAHAHAHAHA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]With the cba I doubt it, rumours and all. Howard is staying put in Orlando. Him going to the Lakers, celtics or any other team is pipe dream. And if he does, the new cba will have a franchise player clause...
    Posted by donquique[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  He will probably remain in Orlando.  The new CBA could change a lot of options for players in the future.  It is very possible that their will be no NBA next season.  From everything that I have read, they are even further apart on agreeing to terms than the NFL is.  It is possible that their won't be any NFL or NBA next year.  I really hope that this doesn't happen. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

if traded, then :
    does he want to surf on malibu beach -- /> fakers
    does he want to be part of a tough championship team -- /> celtics