Howard is 17 for 20 on the line tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Howard is 17 for 20 on the line tonight.

Thats pretty good for him, but Magic lost. Both teams could not play defense at all. I guess if you live by the three, you die by the three.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wilt in his hundred point game sank 28 of 32 free throws. Big deal, what troubles me more about Howard is what kind of drugs he is on. Some kind of undetectable HGH or steriod it must be. He looks like a seven foot pin head or in fact is one with his freakish shoulders and tiny head.  He is one of the dirtiest players I have ever seen in the NBA just in case you forgot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Give some of the credit to Qdaddy, our resident magical troll. Just by showing up here, on this Boston Celtics forum, good things happen to the Celtics and their fans. Not only did the Magic lose tonight but the Heat as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: Howard is 17 for 20 on the line tonight.:
    [QUOTE]Wilt in his hundred point game sank 28 of 32 free throws. Big deal, what troubles me more about Howard is what kind of drugs he is on. Some kind of undetectable HGH or steroid it must be. He looks like a seven foot pin head or in fact is one with his freakish shoulders and tiny head.  He is one of the dirtiest players I have ever seen in the NBA just in case you forgot.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

this is why i think he gets so frustrated when perk and sheed covered him last year. they weren't backing down and giving it back to him. he couldn't handle his own medicine. it seems super stars in the nba rarely do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Wilt in his hundred point game sank 28 of 32 free throws. Big deal, what troubles me more about Howard is what kind of drugs he is on. Some kind of undetectable HGH or steriod it must be. He looks like a seven foot pin head or in fact is one with his freakish shoulders and tiny head.  He is one of the dirtiest players I have ever seen in the NBA just in case you forgot.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

His 17-20 is shocking but the other night he missed 2 FT's at the end of the game when it counted most.

Your point about DH's body is right on. He looks like hes from another planet..  Wiiiiiiiiiiiide shoulders, skinny legs & waist with a pin head.  I think thats why Perk can muscle him out of the post... hes got nothing below his shoulders to stand his ground. Even his hook shots are kinda the fall away variety.

What DH got away with against us in the playoffs was disgusting. He just killed our guys with elbows and the refs looked the other way.

Thats one thing that can turn any series...what Sterns henchmen (refs) decide to do. They really protect the stars 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard is 17 for 20 on the line tonight. : His 17-20 is shocking but the other night he missed 2 FT's at the end of the game when it counted most. Your point about DH's body is right on. He looks like hes from another planet..  Wiiiiiiiiiiiide shoulders, skinny legs & waist with a pin head.  I think thats why Perk can muscle him out of the post... hes got nothing below his shoulders to stand his ground. Even his hook shots are kinda the fall away variety. What DH got away with against us in the playoffs was disgusting. He just killed our guys with elbows and the refs looked the other way. Thats one thing that can turn any series...what Sterns henchmen (refs) decide to do. They really protect the stars 
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I agree that it is very surprising that he made his free throws.  Maybe he has been practicing.  I do agree with you about what he gets away with.  He is definitely a dirty player, but since he is one of the elite, he gets favored by the officials. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Karl,
    Your comment on the other thread about the Heat I really like. The idea that Wade will start to feel he has lost the team to Lebron. That would be beautiful to see them implode from the inside. The only thing is I like Wade much more than I like Lebron.

Sections
Shortcuts