Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach

Listen as howard calls out his team for losing to an OLD Celtic Team and
    Doc is getting long over due respect..

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7513527/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-calls-teammates-loss-new-orleans-hornets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach

Having said that, Doc may be the reason he comes to Boston. This two game series may have been the dagger to convince him that Boston is the Place to provide that chanpionship he craves. He needs a great pt guard and a great coach to help him grow and mature into the type of player that can lead his team to the c ship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1042678-nba-trade-rumors-why-the-boston-celtics-are-the-best-choice-for-dwight-howard

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach:
    Having said that, Doc may be the reason he comes to Boston. This two game series may have been the dagger to convince him that Boston is the Place to provide that chanpionship he craves. He needs a great pt guard and a great coach to help him grow and mature into the type of player that can lead his team to the c ship.
    Posted by Ortiz123

Manchild in the soon to be promised land?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

We've already got one egomanical headcase here in Beantown (currently on the trading block BTW if anyone wants him) that makes me cringe when he becomes "constructively defiant"/acts out/sulks/shows his rear end.

Why don't we try to attract grown ups instead.

The Boston Celtics isn't a nursery school... or is it?

Maybe its come to that!

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Here's what I believe will happen. The only way the C's land Howard is if he becomes a FA. In the back of my mind I still think the Lakers are going to pull the trigger before the deadline. If not....

Howard will sign with Boston in the offseason on a S&T deal so he can get the max money. Both of the C's #1s in 2012 and a 2013 #1.
    RA and KG will resign on minimal deals
    Celtics will resign Jeff Green

Starters in 2013
    Rondo
    Moore
    PP
    Green
    Howard

RA & KG off the bench

In 2013 Rondo and Howard will recruit Josh Smith to Boston

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Here's what I believe will happen. The only way the C's land Howard is if he becomes a FA. In the back of my mind I still think the Lakers are going to pull the trigger before the deadline. If not.... Howard will sign with Boston in the offseason on a S&T deal so he can get the max money. Both of the C's #1s in 2012 and a 2013 #1. RA and KG will resign on minimal deals Celtics will resign Jeff Green Starters in 2013 Rondo Moore PP Green Howard RA & KG off the bench In 2013 Rondo and Howard will recruit Josh Smith to Boston
    Posted by BiasLewis

I really believe that Howard will be traded after the all-star break.  Not sure where he will end up, but many teams have proposed good trade scenarios to make this happen.  Orlando doesn't want to see Howard leave and get nothing in return.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I don't think he would even think about Boston without PP and probably even KG. Ray would be great to spread the floor but I think we would have to part with him and of course more to get DH.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

We've already got one egomanical headcase here in Beantown (currently on the trading block BTW if anyone wants him) that makes me cringe when he becomes "constructively defiant"/acts out/sulks/shows his rear end. Why don't we try to attract grown ups instead. The Boston Celtics isn't a nursery school... or is it? Maybe its come to that! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

WEe`ve got an egomaniac headcase or two on the board.Wish you and dumb were on the trading block.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

At least were starting to believe that it is a reality and not just a pipe dream.
    It wan't to long ago that the Trolls were adamant about the non possibility of DH coming to Boston.. Even the media is reporting on it..This would make Boston the place to come for  free agents...Especially with NY and LA in stages of implosion...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach:
    Listen as howard calls out his team for losing to an OLD Celtic Team and Doc is getting long over due respect.. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7513527/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-calls-teammates-loss-new-orleans-hornets
    Posted by Ortiz123

Doc isn't looking like Phil Jackson after tonights loss.
    Doc is too trusting in his old ways...
    Change and youth is a good thing Doc!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach : Doc isn't looking like Phil Jackson after tonights loss. Doc is too trusting in his old ways... Change and youth is a good thing Doc!
    Posted by GinaM1977

Thanks, mtrax - tell it to Mike Brown!!  Another 15 whopping points for the lakers bench!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach : Doc isn't looking like Phil Jackson after tonights loss. Doc is too trusting in his old ways... Change and youth is a good thing Doc!
    Posted by GinaM1977

Yes, Phil Jackson is well known for sitting his veterans and playing his young guys.  His championships were always from developing young guys and never taking over veteran teams and playing them a lot of minutes.  After all, Kobe, Fisher, Gasol, and Bynum didn't log heavy minutes to win championships.  Hmmmmm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.nesn.com/2012/01/is-doc-rivers-the-best-coach-in-the-nba.html

apparently the Schaqster disagrees...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7513527/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-calls-teammates-loss-new-orleans-hornets

these esp analysts disagree also...but if you want to judge him based on one game then...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach : Thanks, mtrax - tell it to Mike Brown!!  Another 15 whopping points for the lakers bench!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

That's more then Bostons bench had tonight. Too funny...
    Why did Boston only play 43 minutes?
    Was there a scoreboard malfunction at the arena?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

2-7 road record, pretty impressive...Finals just around the corner???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

http://www.nesn.com/2012/01/is-doc-rivers-the-best-coach-in-the-nba.html apparently the Schaqster disagrees...
    Posted by Ortiz123

Shaq also said two weeks ago that Bynum is the best center in the league.
    Better then Dwight Howard.
    Nobody takes him seriously.
    Don't tell him I said that because I don't want him to come arrest me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

too late, better look out your window..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach : Shaq also said two weeks ago that Bynum is the best center in the league. Better then Dwight Howard. Nobody takes him seriously. Don't tell him I said that because I don't want him to come arrest me.  
    Posted by GinaM1977

Shaq is having a fued with Dwight Howard.  Everyone knows that.  He is also trying to get back in the lakers good graces.  He cannot be taken seriously for that comment.  Heck, the immortal Drew Gooden ate Bynum's lunch Sat night, followed up with Kevin Love's 13 offensive boards.  Oh yeah, ORL can't wait to get a hold of Bynum!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

2-7 road record, pretty impressive...Finals just around the corner???
    Posted by Ortiz123

What's really funny is being under .500 when you have played 12 of your first 19 games at home and you play in the weak eastern conference.

2011-12 Celtics have turned into the Seattle Seahawks.
    They might make the playoffs with a record of .500 or worse.
    Not a threat at all in the playoffs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach : Shaq is having a fued with Dwight Howard.  Everyone knows that.  He is also trying to get back in the lakers good graces.  He cannot be taken seriously for that comment.  Heck, the immortal Drew Gooden ate Bynum's lunch Sat night, followed up with Kevin Love's 13 offensive boards.  Oh yeah, ORL can't wait to get a hold of Bynum!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Kevin Love had 13 offensive rebounds?
    You might want to let the official scorer of that game aware of your findings.
    They have medicine that helps people like you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Howard is a Child and Doc is a Great Coach : You are correct, mtrax, we are not a championship team this year.  So tell us, mtrax, why do you bother hanging around and stalking people?  That never ends well for you!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Not sure if you are talking to me.
    I'm guessing they you have given me a cute nickname, mtrax...
    Life is very good for me.
    Getting used to living in Mass.
    Stalking should not be tolerated.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Red, stop making false accusations. I don't stalk anyone.
    If you don't like my reasonable posts, just put me on ignore.
    You must think you are something special around here.

Sections
Shortcuts