Howard reportedly isn’t too fond of the idea of playing with Rondo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Howard reportedly isn’t too fond of the idea of playing with Rondo.

If you talked about Rondo trade to Rockets for Lin and Asik, read this: Howard doesn't like the idea of playing with Rondo.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/nba/nba-rumors-would-rockets-trade-jeremy-lin-bobcats-celtics-hawks-or-lakers#

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Howard reportedly isn’t too fond of the idea of playing with Rondo.

Celtics – The Celtics make a whole lot of sense for Lin, too. They want to dump Rajon Rondo; the Rockets want a pass-first point guard who would complement James Harden more than Lin currently does. On paper, it’s a great swap. Kris Humphries suddenly isn’t the most recognizable player on the Celtics anymore, and Houston becomes an even more legitimate championship contender. The problem is that Howard reportedly isn’t too fond of the idea of playing with Rondo. And it’s way too early in the game for the Rockets to pi$$ off Howard with a move that they don’t need to make yet.

Dump Rondo?????  Not true. DA sezs R9R is the cornerstone of the franchise.

DH not wanting to play with R9R???? Again, not true.

Rondo and DH would be awesome together. Everyone wants to play with Rondo. Hes that good....and he's only going to get better.

Just ask any TV analyst.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

He's afraid the ball will hit him in the head because he's not ready for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Yea, when Rondo gets on another of his breakaway layups, he might pass back to the FT line for an assist and hit Howard in the head.

I cant believe the Celtics want to dump Rajon Rondo... isnt he the greatest player ever?? How can DH not want to play with the superstar diva? 

Looks like DA gonna have real tough time getting anything of substance for RR.... the words out on him even though his groupies remain loyal as can be

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

alex groberman? opposingviews.com? dwight howard? what a steaming crock of sh!t.

bp

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Ask him tomorrow.  Somehow I feel he may change his mind as he is known to do from time to time all the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

NO WAY!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT AN NBA MEGGA STAR WHO KNOWS THE GAME AND THE INSIDE SCOOP ON ALL ITS PLAYERS BETTER THAN ANY OF US WOULD EVER NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE GREAT RAJON RONDO!!!  It s simple......Either the writer is FOS or DH12 is being misquoted and I don't care what he says anyway because he is just stupid and crazy or I am dreaming and this didn't really happen and I need to wake up!!!  THIS IS TRULY SHOCKING NEWS!!! just like it was when Ray left, Doc left, KG and PP left leaving poor superstar PG Rajon Rondo behind. WAKE-UP Rondo Brotherhood, you are just having a bad dream............NOT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

NO WAY!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT AN NBA MEGGA STAR WHO KNOWS THE GAME BETTER THAN ANY OF US WOULD EVER NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE GREAT RAJON RONDO!!!  It s simple......Either the writer is FOS or DH12 is being misquoted or I am dreaming and this didn't really happen and I need to wake up!!!  THIS IS TRULY SHOCKING NEWS!!! just like it was when Ray left, Doc left, KG and PP left leaving poor superstar PG Rajon Rondo behind. WAKE-UP Rondo Brotherhood!

More hateful reddereck from RallyC!

Not surprising though.... really.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to spewey's comment:

Ask him tomorrow.  Somehow I feel he may change his mind as he is known to do from time to time all the time.

DH might come around when he considers the awful  awesome   possibilities.

Combined, the two of them could easily shoot 100% from the FT line... except at nut cuppin' time when they both will likely  choke   disappear  pee their pants   draw iron drop  fumble   short arm the ball.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

alex groberman? opposingviews.com? dwight howard? what a steaming crock of sh!t.

bp

NO WAY!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT AN NBA MEGGA STAR WHO KNOWS THE GAME AND THE INSIDE SCOOP ON ALL ITS PLAYERS BETTER THAN ANY OF US WOULD EVER NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE GREAT RAJON RONDO!!!  It s simple......Either the writer is FOS or DH12 is being misquoted and I don't care what he says anyway because he is just stupid and crazy or I am dreaming and this didn't really happen and I need to wake up!!!  THIS IS TRULY SHOCKING NEWS!!! just like it was when Ray left, Doc left, KG and PP left leaving poor superstar PG Rajon Rondo behind...........WAKE-UP Rondo Brotherhood, you are just having a bad dream............NOT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

He probably thinks Rondo doesn't smile enough.

Basketball is about having fun guys!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Celtics – The Celtics make a whole lot of sense for Lin, too. They want to dump Rajon Rondo; the Rockets want a pass-first point guard who would complement James Harden more than Lin currently does. On paper, it’s a great swap. Kris Humphries suddenly isn’t the most recognizable player on the Celtics anymore, and Houston becomes an even more legitimate championship contender. The problem is that Howard reportedly isn’t too fond of the idea of playing with Rondo. And it’s way too early in the game for the Rockets to pi$$ off Howard with a move that they don’t need to make yet.

Dump Rondo?????  Not true. DA sezs R9R is the cornerstone of the franchise.

DH not wanting to play with R9R???? Again, not true.

Rondo and DH would be awesome together. Everyone wants to play with Rondo. Hes that good....and he's only going to get better.

Just ask any TV analyst.

Pud

A side note .... how stupid is this child toy of a board that you can't even quote an article wihtout having to misspell words.

Pi$$, .... really guys? REALLY? Thats a potty word? GROW THE F UP

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

He probably thinks Rondo doesn't smile enough.

Basketball is about having fun guys!!!

Yup.... here's R9R cracking a joke and having a little fun with one of the super  uptight refs.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

what did reddereck do that was hateful? thought he signed with the clips. ;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

what did reddereck do that was hateful? thought he signed with the clips. ;)

HA! NICE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

NO WAY!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT AN NBA MEGGA STAR WHO KNOWS THE GAME BETTER THAN ANY OF US WOULD EVER NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE GREAT RAJON RONDO!!!  It s simple......Either the writer is FOS or DH12 is being misquoted or I am dreaming and this didn't really happen and I need to wake up!!!  THIS IS TRULY SHOCKING NEWS!!! just like it was when Ray left, Doc left, KG and PP left leaving poor superstar PG Rajon Rondo behind. WAKE-UP Rondo Brotherhood!

Pud

Pud make sure he never lives that down. Ever.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Rondo's name in a post and look at all the usual haters coming out of the woodwork... its really halarious.... get it all out boys!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Pud

Pud make sure he never lives that down. Ever.

You're dense R9R. Do you even understand who Pud is mocking here? U R sharp as a bowling ball kid, sharp as a bowling ball............Anyway, if you ever figure it out, I thought you and Hops29 were allies? What happened? Was his application for membership into the Rondo Brotherhood rejected?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

NO WAY!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT AN NBA MEGGA STAR WHO KNOWS THE GAME AND THE INSIDE SCOOP ON ALL ITS PLAYERS BETTER THAN ANY OF US WOULD EVER NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE GREAT RAJON RONDO!!!  It s simple......Either the writer is FOS or DH12 is being misquoted and I don't care what he says anyway because he is just stupid and crazy or I am dreaming and this didn't really happen and I need to wake up!!!  THIS IS TRULY SHOCKING NEWS!!! just like it was when Ray left, Doc left, KG and PP left leaving poor superstar PG Rajon Rondo behind. WAKE-UP Rondo Brotherhood, you are just having a bad dream............NOT!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

You wouldn't needs two balls to play on that team...you'd need two mirrors...

Sections
Shortcuts