Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.

From the Orlando Sentinel...

NBA All-Star Game week has all the movers and shakers of the sport in the same place. So it makes it a great place for rumors.

Here's the latest one on Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard coming to the Lakers, courtesy of Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel.

The Magic send Howard, Hedo Turkoglu and Jameer Nelson to the Lakers for Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. The Toronto Raptors are also part of the rumor sending Jose Calderon to Orlando, although no one is quite sure what would complete that part of the trade.

The rumor also has all this happening on March 1.

(see http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-dwight-howard-to-lakers-20120226,0,7656235.story?track=rss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.

Irresponsible to write this:

How's this:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219207/Source_Magic_Not_Interested_In_Howard_For_Bynum_Trade

BYE!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.:
    [QUOTE]Irresponsible to write this: How's this: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219207/Source_Magic_Not_Interested_In_Howard_For_Bynum_Trade BYE!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    Buffoon, see my edited repost.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

I seriously doubt Howard will be coming to the Lakers.
    LA would be better off over-paying for a pg then to trade for Dwight.
    I still think that NJ has the most pieces to send Orlando for Dwight.
    NJ almost HAS to trade for Dwight.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : Buffoon, see my edited repost.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Gee, if this DOESN'T happen, can I call YOU Buffoon, too?  That will be so much fun, us calling each other buffoon!!  So, it's settled, if DH is NOT traded to the lakers ON March 1, I can call you buffoon!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Or this:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/magic_kingdom_ransom_rj4s6vvwwG5y96M97eB9pO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Or this:

“I can tell you for a fact the Lakers offered Andrew Bynum and the Magic do not want him,” said a Western Conference executive.” New York Post

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Buffoon, can you at least stop acting like a buffoon even for a single thread? I didn't say he's coming to LA, I said reportedly by an Orlando Sentinel beat writer. Get it, you idiot? Now you know why you are renamed buffoon. If it doesn't happen, then comment on the Sentinel writer. What a typical Celtic Archie Bunker Buffoon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Buffoon, can you at least stop acting like a buffoon even for a single thread? I didn't say he's coming to LA, I said reportedly by an Orlando Sentinel beat writer. Get it, you idiot? Now you know why you are renamed buffoon. If it doesn't happen, then comment on the Sentinel writer. What a typical Celtic Archie Bunker Buffoon.

Can't admit what you wrote is inaccurate, or biased, so you resort to name calling.  Typical entitled lakers arrogance!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Buffoon, can you at least stop acting like a buffoon even for a single thread? I didn't say he's coming to LA, I said reportedly by an Orlando Sentinel beat writer. Get it, you idiot? Now you know why you are renamed buffoon. If it doesn't happen, then comment on the Sentinel writer. What a typical Celtic Archie Bunker Buffoon.

So, your "edited" repost didn't include an article from the LA Times??

Hmmmm....must have mis-read that one!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : I'm kinda over the DH trade talk, Laker, but one good thing is that the only one's talking about DH going to Boston are those you eloquently called "Buffoon"s!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

So, that would not be me, as I clearly wrote he is NOT going to LA.  Nice try, Tayshawn.......you've been cherry picked again!!
    Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Buffoon lol. I can only imagine the trash he's posting but I like the name for him.

Buffoon it is lol!

Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : Buffoon lol. I can only imagine the trash he's posting but I like the name for him. Buffoon it is lol!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

For someone who claims to have me on ignore, you are quite the STALKER, null!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : Gee, if this DOESN'T happen, can I call YOU Buffoon, too?  That will be so much fun, us calling each other buffoon!!  So, it's settled, if DH is NOT traded to the lakers ON March 1, I can call you buffoon!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!

You can call him a baffoon, anyway!  It is not dependent on this potential trade happening or not!  He is what he is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.:
    [QUOTE]From the Orlando Sentinel... NBA All-Star Game week has all the movers and shakers of the sport in the same place. So it makes it a great place for rumors. Here's the latest one on Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard coming to the Lakers, courtesy of Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel . The Magic send Howard, Hedo Turkoglu and Jameer Nelson to the Lakers for Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. The Toronto Raptors are also part of the rumor sending Jose Calderon to Orlando, although no one is quite sure what would complete that part of the trade. The rumor also has all this happening on March 1. (see http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-dwight-howard-to-lakers-20120226,0,7656235.story?track=rss

As a Celtics fan, I hope that this trade happens.  I wish you Lakers fans all the luck!  Please lobby Jimmy Buss to do everything to make this happen.  Before the trade deadline please.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This is further acknowledgement that no child left behind is a myth. Its amazing that Worthy can provide such eloquence and class to the forum, and then we get this. As we know, vocabulary reveals one's educational level. I supposed the Archie Bunkers of this world are vastly educated in comparison to the LA Bouffons. This article reveals such.. 

http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/educated-cities

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Whatever happens, some in Orlando ain't to confident.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/nba-all-star-game-orlando-2012/os-bianchi-nba-all-star-game-dwight-howard-0227-20120226,0,5651449.column

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Or this:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219219/Magic_Deny_Rumors_Of_Imminent_Howard_To_Lakers_Trade

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Watching the All-Star Game last night, it was reported that Orlando wants to keep Howard, that Howard thinks Orlando may be the best place for him, and that his mother wants him to re-sign with the Magic. The owner of the team and GM Otis Smith also said they remain optimistic about retaining him, which makes sense because the Magic can offer more money than anyone else. I suppose all this could be a smokescreen to increase Orlando's bargaining position for making a trade, but if we take the TNT report at face value, the Magic could very well end up extending him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Watching the All-Star Game last night, it was reported that Orlando wants to keep Howard, that Howard thinks Orlando may be the best place for him, and that his mother wants him to re-sign with the Magic. The owner of the team and GM Otis Smith also said they remain optimistic about retaining him, which makes sense because the Magic can offer more money than anyone else. I suppose all this could be a smokescreen to increase Orlando's bargaining position for making a trade, but if we take the TNT report at face value, the Magic could very well end up extending him.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

As I have said since July - he is going nowhere!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I don't like this rumor - too much for the Lakers to give up. If the Lakers want DH, fine. Swap him for Bynum. If Orlando's not interested, press on. But if we are giving up Gasol as well, I want a stud PG. And Jameer Nelson and Turkgoglu ain't that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I don't like this rumor - too much for the Lakers to give up. If the Lakers want DH, fine. Swap him for Bynum. If Orlando's not interested, press on. But if we are giving up Gasol as well, I want a stud PG. And Jameer Nelson and Turkgoglu ain't that.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

And Ramon Sessions is?  For that is Plan B - according to the voices out here on the radio!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : And Ramon Sessions is?  For that is Plan B - according to the voices out here on the radio!
    But that is my point - the Lakers wouldn't be giving up Gasol for Sessions. Just the trade exemption and/or draft picks. Like I said, if we are giving up a perennial All-Star like Pau (which most would agree he probably should have been again this year), I want a top talent in return.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : But that is my point - the Lakers wouldn't be giving up Gasol for Sessions. Just the trade exemption and/or draft picks. Like I said, if we are giving up a perennial All-Star like Pau (which most would agree he probably should have been again this year), I want a top talent in return.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]
    Oh ok - do you think Mike Brown has the stones to bench Derek Fisher in favor of Sessions?