Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.

Red,

You have to give up that Mike Brown/Fisher argument.
    Brown benched MWP and will have no problem benching Fisher.
    If LA gets Rondo, Sessions or Lowry, they will be the starter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.:
    [QUOTE]From the Orlando Sentinel... NBA All-Star Game week has all the movers and shakers of the sport in the same place. So it makes it a great place for rumors. Here's the latest one on Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard coming to the Lakers, courtesy of Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel . The Magic send Howard, Hedo Turkoglu and Jameer Nelson to the Lakers for Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. The Toronto Raptors are also part of the rumor sending Jose Calderon to Orlando, although no one is quite sure what would complete that part of the trade. The rumor also has all this happening on March 1. (see http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-dwight-howard-to-lakers-20120226,0,7656235.story?track=rss

Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Obviously Bynum and Gasol combined are better than DH.  Hope this happens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

One thing is certain whether Howard comes to the Lakers or not, Orlando will either sign him to an extension or trade him by March 15th, and the Burbank Buffoon can call me out on that on March 16th if she wants. If nothing changes by March 16th the Magic ownership will look like the fools they were when Shaq left.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist.:
    [QUOTE]One thing is certain whether Howard comes to the Lakers or not, Orlando will either sign him to an extension or trade him by March 15th, and the Burbank Buffoon can call me out on that on March 16th if she wants. If nothing changes by March 16th the Magic ownership will look like the fools they were when Shaq left. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Well lets hope he goes to the Lakers for Gasol and Bynum.  Do you really want that trade to happen?  Or are you posting about what would be a horrible trade for the Lakers?  Because man that would be a bad trade for your team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

what do you suppose Stern would do if the trade was made and DH announced that he was going to test free agency....?  .....I mean, once they revived Mr Stern, that is.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

One things for certain, DH ain't going to Boston!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]One things for certain, DH ain't going to Boston!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Yeah but this post was about a trade with the lakers.  why the Boston obsession son?  We were talking Lakers.

I mean DH and kobe and 13 scrubs.  What a team!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : Yeah but this post was about a trade with the lakers.  why the Boston obsession son?  We were talking Lakers. I mean DH and kobe and 13 scrubs.  What a team!
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Boston forum ain't it? On that note and as I've already said, NO WAY DH GOES TO BOSTON.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : Oh ok - do you think Mike Brown has the stones to bench Derek Fisher in favor of Sessions?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    I think so. It'll all depend on who is playing better at the time, but Fish has never come across to me as a guy that would sulk with a decrease in minutes. He'll still play for sure, but even he has got to realize they need some fresh blood at the point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : I think so. It'll all depend on who is playing better at the time, but Fish has never come across to me as a guy that would sulk with a decrease in minutes. He'll still play for sure, but even he has got to realize they need some fresh blood at the point.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

My prediction - 4th quarter, close game - Fisher is in, Sessions or whoever is out!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Red, You have to give up that Mike Brown/Fisher argument. Brown benched MWP and will have no problem benching Fisher. If LA gets Rondo, Sessions or Lowry, they will be the starter.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

My point is for Paul, or Rondo he would, but not Ramon Sessions.  In the 4th Q of any close game, he will go with who he knows and trusts - same as Doc!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]One thing is certain whether Howard comes to the Lakers or not, Orlando will either sign him to an extension or trade him by March 15th, and the Burbank Buffoon can call me out on that on March 16th if she wants. If nothing changes by March 16th the Magic ownership will look like the fools they were when Shaq left. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

I will never "call you out."  I just get to call you buffoon - and I can't wait!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : Boston forum ain't it? On that note and as I've already said, NO WAY DH GOES TO BOSTON.

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK, TAYSHAWN/NULL/ELVEN 32!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : My prediction - 4th quarter, close game - Fisher is in, Sessions or whoever is out!
    I have no problem with that, seeing as Sessions is pretty green and Fish is the vet. But you are assuming there will be close games once the Lakers have a bonafide PG with legs. ;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : As I have said since July - he is going nowhere!!

You have consistently said that Dwight will not be traded by 3/15.
    If he is traded, it is pretty clear that it won't be to the Lakers.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : I have no problem with that, seeing as Sessions is pretty green and Fish is the vet. But you are assuming there will be close games once the Lakers have a bonafide PG with legs. ;)
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha - I KNOW that you are not serious!!  Elven, okay, but you know too much hoop to believe that!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : I will never "call you out."  I just get to call you buffoon - and I can't wait!!!!
    Hey Buff, whether I'm right or wrong, you're still the buffoon of this board. The only thing that will change is that if Orlando doesn't make a move one way or the other, the Magic will join you in the exclusive Buffoon Club.
    Know what I mean, Buff?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

It's March 6 and DH is still in Orlando. What a bunch of morons these Laker trolls are. lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard reportedly to be a Laker on March Ist. : Perhaps you should go to the 'Could Rondo lure DH' thread. Boston trolls frothing at the mouth at a Boston only rumor. At least the Lakers have the fact that DH said they were one of only 3 teams he would consider signing an extension with. I dare you or anyone else to post where DH said he would sign with Boston along with an extension?????? So who are the morons?

Smarten up GreenSpoc ... Fierce and Major are the same poster and both are working their "magic" over there recruiting support for Ray4Jordan ... Apparently the cheap owner of the Clips has just come to the realitization that he overpaid for Jordan and a prediction of the imminent severing by the clairvoyant one is upon us now that his JON for Kaman deal has been exposed as falacy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

DH to La in March 1st,,Mayan calender time???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]DH to La in March 1st,,Mayan calender time???
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

I know, right, and he calls ME a buffoon!!