Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8200628/sources-dwight-howard-reiterates-desire-traded-orlando-magic-gm-rob-hennigan

Just like I told all of you silly Celtic fans. Notice what team is the primary team in this article.

The writing is on the wall. No other team is offering a player like my hero, Andrew Bynum and 98% of all the teams are not even in the talks.

It is yet another day for the rumor mill to swirl, but Orlando is not going to let Howard go and get nothing in return.

Thank you all for playing! Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha

Didn't you promise to stop posting here if the lakers lost to OKC, MR. Liar??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8200628/sources-dwight-howard-reiterates-desire-traded-orlando-magic-gm-rob-hennigan Just like I told all of you silly Celtic fans. Notice what team is the primary team in this article. The writing is on the wall. No other team is offering a player like my hero, Andrew Bynum and 98% of all the teams are not even in the talks. It is yet another day for the rumor mill to swirl, but Orlando is not going to let Howard go and get nothing in return. Thank you all for playing!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

I know you don't think so but Bynum is an excellent center.

I don't think that having the number 1 center in the NBA versus the number 2 makes that much of a difference.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha:
    [QUOTE]Didn't you promise to stop posting here if the lakers lost to OKC, MR. Liar??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Yes, i did Mr. "Steve Nash will be a Knick". I just never said for how long.

How's it going today? Bet you were upset at this news, huh? Laughing

Can you say - "You were right, and I was wrong"? Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Jamlock wrote this:
    In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Will you retire from the board when the Lakers eliminate OKC? 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Will you retire from the board when OKC humbles your favorite team?

As Always,

To which you responed:

Yes, I will. But that will not happen my friend. The Lakers and Heat will be playing each other in the NBA Finals this year and the Lakers will be too big for them to handle. Kobe will be tying a certain MJ in championship rings this year. Enjoy it and understand everytime you watch the Lakers, you are watching greatness. Cool

Hello, Mr. Pot, I'm Mr Kettle!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : I know you don't think so but Bynum is an excellent center. I don't think that having the number 1 center in the NBA versus the number 2 makes that much of a difference.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I like Bynum, he is my hero, and will go down as an even bigger hero when the Lakers land D12. The Lakers just want to shore up their defense with obtaining the multiple winner of the Defensive Player of the Year award.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Jamlock wrote this: In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Will you retire from the board when the Lakers eliminate OKC?  Posted by BynumizaHERO Will you retire from the board when OKC humbles your favorite team? As Always, To which you responed: Yes, I will. But that will not happen my friend. The Lakers and Heat will be playing each other in the NBA Finals this year and the Lakers will be too big for them to handle. Kobe will be tying a certain MJ in championship rings this year. Enjoy it and understand everytime you watch the Lakers, you are watching greatness. Hello, Mr. Pot, I'm Mr Kettle!!

You are doing a very poor job of trying to change the subject. Did I not tell you that Hennigan was meeting with Howard in Los Angeles and after the meeting that rumors would begin to fly again?

Man, I am such a genius and can read this Dwight situation so well.

Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : You are doing a very poor job of trying to change the subject. Did I not tell you that Hennigan was meeting with Howard in Los Angeles and after the meeting that rumors would begin to fly again? Man, I am such a genius and can read this Dwight situation so well.

Man, you are such a LIAR, and have no crediblity!
    Jamison is better than Harden?  WOW!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : Man, you are such a LIAR, and have no crediblity! Jamison is better than Harden?  WOW!!

I get a ton of responses so my credibility must not be that bad. Thanks again kid. Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : I get a ton of responses so my credibility must not be that bad. Thanks again kid.

A ton of responses telling you that you are a fraud and a liar is not the same thing.  Glad you think so, though.  Good for you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8200628/sources-dwight-howard-reiterates-desire-traded-orlando-magic-gm-rob-hennigan Just like I told all of you silly Celtic fans. Notice what team is the primary team in this article. The writing is on the wall. No other team is offering a player like my hero, Andrew Bynum and 98% of all the teams are not even in the talks. It is yet another day for the rumor mill to swirl, but Orlando is not going to let Howard go and get nothing in return. Thank you all for playing!

Howard wants to be traded, but The lakers are unwilling to take back the magic's bad contracts. The rockets on the other hand are. Looks like Dwight won't be a Laker HAHAHA Thanks for playing Bynum is a dumb dumb. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Jamlock wrote this: In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Will you retire from the board when the Lakers eliminate OKC?  Posted by BynumizaHERO Will you retire from the board when OKC humbles your favorite team? As Always, To which you responed: Yes, I will. But that will not happen my friend. The Lakers and Heat will be playing each other in the NBA Finals this year and the Lakers will be too big for them to handle. Kobe will be tying a certain MJ in championship rings this year. Enjoy it and understand everytime you watch the Lakers, you are watching greatness. Hello, Mr. Pot, I'm Mr Kettle!!

hahahahahahha

BynumisaZERO is such a coward and liar

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : I like Bynum, he is my hero, and will go down as an even bigger hero when the Lakers land D12. The Lakers just want to shore up their defense with obtaining the multiple winner of the Defensive Player of the Year award.  

And it would be an improvement. But you know what I am saying dude.  It wouldn't be like any other team in the NBA getting Howard.  Bynum is a beast.

As much as I emjoy messing around with you that would be a scary team.  But the Lakers are always scary.  It seems to be some sort of chemistry thing that is the problem.  Not the talent.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Face it - none of us knows what ORL wants to do.

They can do 1 of 3 things, in my opinion:

1.They can do nothing - they can keep him and let him walk at the end of the year, like LeBron, trying to convince him to stay the whole time.  While unlikely, this scenario would cost Mr. Howard 25 mill dollars, and the chance to play for either BKN or LAL.  I would be surprised if this happens, but if the situation gets any more contentious, I wouldn't put it past either party.

2.  They can tank it and go for the rebuild.  They can be MEM 2008, who spurned the Bulls offer of Nocioni, Deng and Noah, to take the lakers offer of Kwame Brown and crapola for Pau Gasol! If this is what they want to do, then HOU is the logical choice.  They have young players and draft picks.  Howard has said he won't re-sign in HOU, but apparently they are willing to call his bluff.  After the Asik and Lin signings, they no longer have the cap room to absorb the bad contracts, but they don't need a third team to be involved, either.  Keep in mind that Asik cannot be traded again until Jan.....same as Lopez!
    3.  They can try to remain competitive and get rid of him at the same time.  Here, a straight Bynum for Howard swap would be the best scenario.  Only problem is that ORL doesn't get rid of any contracts, and Bynum doesn't want to play in ORL.  I just have a feeling Hennigan doesn't want to help the lakers, coming from OKC.  I have no proof of that, just a gut feeling.  No deal has presented itself, so it is my opinion that they will wait.

Some of us think option 2, some 3, not many 1!  Point is, we don't know what Hennigan wants to do.  If they wait until Jan.......perhaps Lopez can go to HOU, Asik to ORL and Howard to BKN.  Who knows?  Arguing the point has become tedious, because none of us has any inside info.  Just what we've read.

I would hate Howard on the lakers, believe me.  And if it happens, I will admit I was wrong.  I don't see it happening...and that is just me.
    Time to move on and discuss other things!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : Arguing gets tedious because all of your arguments are so off base and are proven wrong.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Not proven wrong yet!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : Arguing gets tedious because all of your arguments are so off base and are proven wrong.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

+1

LMAO!!

He is humerous though. Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : +1 LMAO!! He is humerous though.

Humorous  = Jamison is better than Harden - THE dumbest post ever.  Congrats to you!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : And it would be an improvement. But you know what I am saying dude.  It wouldn't be like any other team in the NBA getting Howard.  Bynum is a beast. As much as I emjoy messing around with you that would be a scary team.  But the Lakers are always scary.  It seems to be some sort of chemistry thing that is the problem.  Not the talent.

I agree with you on this. I think that without Phil Jackson as the head coach, and the Lakers running  a complete new scheme last year, that seriously affected their chemistry.  I know that Nash will help on the offensive end of the court with that, and I think that is why the Lakers are pushing so hard for Dwight, so that he can help cover Nash on the defensive end of the court.  As much as I like Bynum is not as quick as Howard on defense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : I agree with you on this. I think that without Phil Jackson as the head coach, and the Lakers running  a complete new scheme last year, that seriously affected their chemistry.  I know that Nash will help on the offensive end of the court with that, and I think that is why the Lakers are pushing so hard for Dwight, so that he can help cover Nash on the defensive end of the court.  As much as I like Bynum is not as quick as Howard on defense.

That team would be scary.  But again they could always stop themselves...they did last year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : That team would be scary.  But again they could always stop themselves...they did last year.

True, anything can happen in any given season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Love that ignore button...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" The writing is on the wall. No other team is offering a player like my hero, Andrew Bynum and 98% of all the teams are not even in the talks. "

Before I put you back on irgnore let me help you out on some things, since your brain seems to be the size of a pea and your homer fan glasses don't help you either. 

Orlando will NEVER trade for Bynum because he is not willing to sign a long term deal, he is determined to test free agency. Orlando doesn't want rent-a-headcase for a year so Bynum deal is off the table. Only chance would be a three way but it's highly unlikely any other team would want a rent-a-Bynum either. 

If the Magic panic about getting nothing for Howard they will return to the Nets and take a Brooke Lopez package in December or so. Can't blame Bynum for wanting to be a free agent and max his contract with the next team to take a chance on his childish antics and injury-prone seasons. 

In terms of the Lakers fate next year, it's very similar to the Celtics. You'll make the playoffs but you'll have no shot as beating OKC to get to the finals. We'll have the same problem in the east with Miami, only our chances are slightly better simply because Miami won last year so OKC will be a tad hungrier and that much tougher to beat. 

As you know your team lost its title chances with Stern nixed the Chris Paul trade. Now you'll have to ride out Kobe's massive contract as we ride out Pierce and KG. It's the Heat and OKC in the driver's seat. 

That's the non-homer view which I'm sure is much too strong for you and your weak sauce. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]" The writing is on the wall. No other team is offering a player like my hero, Andrew Bynum and 98% of all the teams are not even in the talks. " Before I put you back on irgnore let me help you out on some things, since your brain seems to be the size of a pea and your homer fan glasses don't help you either.  Orlando will NEVER trade for Bynum because he is not willing to sign a long term deal, he is determined to test free agency. Orlando doesn't want rent-a-headcase for a year so Bynum deal is off the table. Only chance would be a three way but it's highly unlikely any other team would want a rent-a-Bynum either.  If the Magic panic about getting nothing for Howard they will return to the Nets and take a Brooke Lopez package in December or so. Can't blame Bynum for wanting to be a free agent and max his contract with the next team to take a chance on his childish antics and injury-prone seasons.  In terms of the Lakers fate next year, it's very similar to the Celtics. You'll make the playoffs but you'll have no shot as beating OKC to get to the finals. We'll have the same problem in the east with Miami, only our chances are slightly better simply because Miami won last year so OKC will be a tad hungrier and that much tougher to beat.  As you know your team lost its title chances with Stern nixed the Chris Paul trade. Now you'll have to ride out Kobe's massive contract as we ride out Pierce and KG. It's the Heat and OKC in the driver's seat.  That's the non-homer view which I'm sure is much too strong for you and your weak sauce. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

There isn't a shred of evidence that Spanky has ever actually put any poster on IGNORE.

Not a shred.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts