Howard to New Jersey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Howard to New Jersey?

I just read that Howard told his agent to give the OK for the trade to NJ.....now he wants to play in the Northeast...?  .....I'd be ok with it...don't really want to see the Lakers get another big man....and I stand on my earlier prediction....there is no way the Celtics end up with him...again, just my opinion....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Howard to New Jersey?

i miss the perkins v howard matchups in the playoffs, that was fun to watch...and yea very unlikely the celts get howard, but i dont think danny is done yet, he still may have a big move yet to get this team energized for this year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I hope you are right. Danny may have got his wings cut by the league last night though.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If Howard goes to NJ, here's hoping LAL pulls out of that stupid deal for CP3!  The arrogance once again shows all the way from the top on down - "we make THIS trade, then we get Dwight, and we're all set for years."
    Now, (hopefully) NO Dwight................no Odom and no Gasol (if its' reversed)

Funny:
    Knicks offered Amare and his apostrophe for Paul!  HA HA
    Kupchak "furious"
    Odom not reporting
    Pau "devastated"
    Paul not reporting

Hey - NO sympathy here - Reggie Lewis DIED and the Weasel wouldn't let us take his salary off the books.  Those two deaths wrecked us for 20 years - just like Red said it would

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Howard to New Jersey?:
    [QUOTE]If Howard goes to NJ, here's hoping LAL pulls out of that stupid deal for CP3!  The arrogance once again shows all the way from the top on down - "we make THIS trade, then we get Dwight, and we're all set for years." Now, (hopefully) NO Dwight................no Odom and no Gasol (if its' reversed) Funny: Knicks offered Amare and his apostrophe for Paul!  HA HA Kupchak "furious" Odom not reporting Pau "devastated" Paul not reporting Hey - NO sympathy here - Reggie Lewis DIED and the Weasel wouldn't let us take his salary off the books.  Those two deaths wrecked us for 20 years - just like Red said it would
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Amen brother! I almost think that if DA had pulled off the CP3 trade that the NBA maybe would've let it go through, so it's kind of nice to see the everyone hates the Lakers now more than us.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I'm almost hoping for the Nets to land Howard. From the Celtics' perspective, as long as Howard doesn't end up on the Lakers, we'll be okay. If Howard goes to the Nets, let Paul go to the Lakers. They'd be worse off without Gasol and Odom, but only if Howard isn't replacing them. That was the real concern for me with the Paul deal. The Paul deal in and of itself wouldn't be ruinous to Boston unless it was a prelude to adding Howard.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i laughed when pau gasols camp said he was devastated. sounded like the typical crying game he does. LO doesn't show up for camp? oh he showed those lakers by not showing up alright :rolleyes:

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I don't understand why Howard would go to the Nets.

Must be the Brooklyn rapper angle. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I don't understand why Howard would go to the Nets. Must be the Brooklyn rapper angle. 
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

He has maintained he does not want to be Shaq!!  They are a good young team, with a rich owner, and if he can't play with CP3, the next best option is DWill, who I'm SURE will sign there now!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The Nets are not exactly an historic franchise. 

If he is willing to go there he may as well go to OK City

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]The Nets are not exactly an historic franchise.  If he is willing to go there he may as well go to OK City
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

He thinks he can make it an (very nicely done, correct use of the word) historic franchise.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.