Howard trade possibility

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from swilldozer. Show swilldozer's posts

Re: Howard trade possibility

In Response to Re: Howard trade possibility:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard trade possibility : Interesting. Laker Tradition..... You are aware that Shaq wasn't traded, but signed with us as a Free Agent? There goes that line of 'tradtion'. There is a world of difference between a trade and a free agent signing. We gave up nothing to sign Shaq.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

yeah D12s perfect for your team remember how orlando quit last year game 3 just cuz they got down 20? bunch of gutless frontrunners just like the lakers, you dont win every game every year you throw a hissy fit? the heat gave props to the celtics, didnt hear anything but sniggering from the mavs, (and charles barkeley)

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]
     Again, WHY is ORL doing this??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/144284/20110511/dwight-howard-magic-lakers-bynum.htm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ycn-8362749

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2011/02/22/espn-host-predicts-dwight-howard-will-be-with-lakers-in-future/

Here's your answer, but I guess the fact the Lakers get Howard and continue their championship march is too much for you to handle.

Keep your head in the sand kid!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard trade possibility : yeah D12s perfect for your team remember how orlando quit last year game 3 just cuz they got down 20? bunch of gutless frontrunners just like the lakers, you dont win every game every year you throw a hissy fit? the heat gave props to the celtics, didnt hear anything but sniggering from the mavs, (and charles barkeley)
    Posted by swilldozer[/QUOTE]

Hissy fit?

Howard isn't a mentally tough player at all. Playing with Bryant may well help him develop a bit of grunt in his game. But as I've said before, Howard is like David Robinson (but nowhere near as talented) as in Robinson needed Duncan who had the mental toughness to help him win championships.

I don't see this kind of player currently in Los Angeles except for Bryant. And I believe Howard needs a much younger type of player alongside him. Basically he needs his version of Duncan and I don't think he's currently in the NBA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]howards more the type to go to the lakers he thinks he can be superman/shaq v2.0 and seems to have no respect for bostons team first approach - hes a me first guy like kobe and also seems to hate boston for last years humiliation. doc rivers is the best bet for attracting free agents, he's the best coach in the league (any problem with that?) and even lebron and the heat give him prop respect

Doc "CRY ME A" Rivers, the best coach in the league????  LMAO

Yeah, because he has delivered so many titles.  Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]KG for Howard during 2011-2012 Season? I would LOVE to keep KG but i would also LOVE to have Howard. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine
    Posted by MrTrippleDouble[/QUOTE]
    That's like trading a fine looking young wife for her fat mother who used to look fine once upon a time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard trade possibility : Interesting. Laker Tradition..... You are aware that Shaq wasn't traded, but signed with us as a Free Agent? There goes that line of 'tradtion'. There is a world of difference between a trade and a free agent signing. We gave up nothing to sign Shaq.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

And got exactly what you paid for.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]So many posts, Qdaddy. Still trying to get over the fact that the Lakers couldn't even win a single playoff game against the Mavs? I mean it must have really hurt when in Game 1 the Lakers had a 16-point lead and still ended up losing, right?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    But your cs did a better, right? Congratualations on winning one game against the heat. That shows keltic pride.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

If Bynum is as good as Howard, then why are the Lakers interested in moving him? Truth is, they cant move this injury prone psycho fast enough.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

How does swapping Bynum... an 18-11 when you won titles... for Howard a 24-12... while losing Odom... and dealing with an even older trio of Kobe/Artest and Fisher... get you any closer to the finals?

It is a nice start... but can you really get the Magic to even take Bynum and Odom, two thugs, albeit productive ones, for Dwight?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]So many posts, Qdaddy. Still trying to get over the fact that the Lakers couldn't even win a single playoff game against the Mavs? I mean it must have really hurt when in Game 1 the Lakers had a 16-point lead and still ended up losing, right?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I've been over those losses the day it happened. That's why we're discussing potential trades. Chime in if you have something relevant to add...which usually isn't the case with you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]howards more the type to go to the lakers he thinks he can be superman/shaq v2.0 and seems to have no respect for bostons team first approach - hes a me first guy like kobe and also seems to hate boston for last years humiliation. doc rivers is the best bet for attracting free agents, he's the best coach in the league (any problem with that?) and even lebron and the heat give him prop respect

Do you know the common thread between Wilt, Kareem and Shaq? They all didn't become TRULY great until they put on the "purple & gold". That's why it's D-Howard's destiny to come to LA.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard trade possibility : Do you know the common thread between Wilt, Kareem and Shaq? They all didn't become TRULY great until they put on the "purple & gold". That's why it's D-Howard's destiny to come to LA.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Pipe + Dream = Qdaddy

LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanofCeltics. Show fanofCeltics's posts

You might want to see my previous post, which was posted three days ago placed before you made your post and a few hours after the Celtics were eliminated from the playoffs. My post was titled "Trade Rondo, Garnet, and Krystic for Howard and Arenas?" It's nice to see we think alike, with the only difference being your inclusion of Jermaine O'Neal rather than my choice of Krystic, who I believe the Magic would prefer to the older O'Neal. Yes, I know Krystic is now a free agent but I believe the Celtics will sign him. This overall trade may be just wishful thinking on your part and my part in order to better the team with a dominant center, but if both the Celtics and Magic are not doing great at the trade deadline I think it could happen. I liked reading your explanation of why the trade would be a good one because I was thinking along similar lines when I put up my post. It would be more beneficial for the Celtics to make the trade long before the trade deadline, but l think the Magic will delay in order to get as many good offers as they can before the trade deadline.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

bynum and odom for howard.

wat a garbage deal for orlando.

Celtics could offer Jeff Green, Big Baby, Rondo, clippers 1st round pick 2012 for howard and nelson.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]bynum and odom for howard. wat a garbage deal for orlando. Celtics could offer Jeff Green, Big Baby, Rondo, clippers 1st round pick 2012 for howard and nelson.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Green ( a bench player and average at best), baby (hopeless and another bench player), brick (can't hit a barn door from 5 feet) and picks for DH and Nelson???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH only if McFale is Orlando's GM!!

This post is definitely a starter for stupidest post of the year!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard trade possibility : Green ( a bench player and average at best), baby (hopeless and another bench player), brick (can't hit a barn door from 5 feet) and picks for DH and Nelson???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH only if McFale is Orlando's GM!! This post is definitely a starter for stupidest post of the year!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Didn't you guys say that KG would end up with the Lakers?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

KG going to the Lakers didn't work out? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

You posters from Boston dredge up old news. Yes Dr. Buss talked with the Wolves about acquiring KG and it was reported that KG wanted to come to L.A. (KG has a home in Malibu, CA). It was McHale that convinced the owner to trade KG to Boston. And initially KG wanted nothing to do with Bean Town. Later KG changed his tune, wanting to soothe potentially angry Boston fans who might have felt offended by KG's serious reluctance tocome toBoston. Once he agreed to a sign-and-trade sweetner, everyone was happy.

As for Howard and trade possibilities, the Orlando center has never said he wants out of the Magic organization. This entire post is based on delusions. Howard isn't going anywhere not if Magic ownership has anything to say about it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts