Howard with Stephen A 1&2

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8915221

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8915224

There are two parts to the interview..

Howard is a lot more patient than I am.

I would have choked Stephen A after the first conversation..lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Howard with Stephen A 1&2

Howard has got to be a liar.  I do not believe he was a 90% free throw shooter in high school.

Stephen A-  I know what A stands for.  I despise this guy nearly as much as Kome.  He can get by with racial comments on air and not held to standards others are.  On top of that he is the most smug arrogant SOB  reporting sports.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Its a boring interview anyway.. Howard uses canned responses, most of the time with a snicker..

He purposely gives the cliched answer like ... my focus is winning the championship this year, nothing else....  then snickers as if wanting everyone to know hes playing it cool

I really dont like DH... and Steven A has too high an opinion of himself and frankly, wasnt able to extract anything noteworthy from this chat..

Steven A is entertaining when hes making commentary, even when he falls on his face with his shock-jock predictions..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Its a boring interview anyway.. Howard uses canned responses, most of the time with a snicker..

He purposely gives the cliched answer like ... my focus is winning the championship this year, nothing else....  then snickers as if wanting everyone to know hes playing it cool

I really dont like DH... and Steven A has too high an opinion of himself and frankly, wasnt able to extract anything noteworthy from this chat..

Steven A is entertaining when hes making commentary, even when he falls on his face with his shock-jock predictions..

You know I use to love watching howard Cosell even though i thought he was dumb most of the time.  He was a guy you loved to hate.   I have a problem loving to hate Smith.  For one is a racist.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Stephen A is the kind of idiot who needs a world class idiot - Skip Bayless - as a strawman for his idiotic rants.

They really are perfect for each other. Each offers the other loud arrogant mistruths for the other to refute even louder with even more arrogant mistruths.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Hard to take this guy as a serious leader of a championship team...He sounds like a school kid..

playing for a state title..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

You know I use to love watching howard Cosell even though i thought he was dumb most of the time.  He was a guy you loved to hate.   I have a problem loving to hate Smith.  For one is a racist.

Coswell was great entertainment imo.. yes, people loved to hate him but I found him interesting and to the point, even comical at times.