Huge Assets After the Lockout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: Huge Assets After the Lockout

In Response to Re: Huge Assets After the Lockout:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huge Assets After the Lockout : Stronly disagree on a couple of points: NO ONE wants Artest, that is ridiculous.  Gasol?  What would the lakers do with 2 centers?  The ONLY trade possible is Bynum, Odom and Walton for Howard and Arenas.  If Mitch Kupchak did that, he should be fired!!  That is a terrible deal for the lakers.  Arenas and koME on the court at the same time WITH Howard??  Poor Mike Brown won't last the year with that group. It is POSSIBLE Howard comes to Boston - slim chance, maybe, but with Howard, Rondo, Green and Pierce as 6th man, that's a pretty good team going forward, certainly better than ORL.
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Still with the name calling, huh Gladys? I guess it's true that eventually old ladies return to acting like children when they get old.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huge Assets After the Lockout : After DJ, the Celtics tried 17 different people at PG -- and now people want to trade Rondo.  No accounting for taste. :-)
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

I would only trade Rondo for Nash for one year, with a chance to get Paul or DWill the following year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huge Assets After the Lockout : I would only trade Rondo for Nash for one year, with a chance to get Paul or DWill the following year.
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

What's that saying about "a bird in the hand?"

Sections
Shortcuts